Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,811 members, 7,969,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:47 AM

Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car (467 Views)

Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) / Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by mohammedadam: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUXYteiZEbI

Prophet Samuel Kakande from Uganda's Synagogue Ministries is looking to start the new year with a new vehicle, and he says the congregation will buy him.

During his latest livestream, the man of God indicated that the vehicle he is currently driving was bought by believers, but it has since become old and needs to be replaced.

He was categorical that only those who love him should join the course so that he gets a good vehicle and that the Lord Jesus will reward them.

"I want only 300 dollars from each one. We’ll contribute, and then buy a good vehicle. I drive while I pray for you. What’s wrong with that?" he preached.

He quoted Luke Chapter 6, which says, “give and it shall be given to you, pressed down and in good measure.”

https://www.legit.ng/people/1506858-prophet-kakande-tells-followers-contribute-n130k-buy-car/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by flejnr2(f): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
He needs it to protect him self from the devil

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by Onucs(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hehehe..

Na church b de real yahoo business grin

Na only for naija, preacher no dey get work

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by chinedukenneth9: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
How many of his followers have such cars??How many?? May God have mercy on you people!!
Re: Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by addasjohnsona: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Those are the types of prophets majority of them believes. Gullible people everywhere.
Re: Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by HarlequinLekex: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
For him to say $300 per interested head. He knows what he is doing. If 1000 people donate $300 each, that is 1000 × 300 = $300k.
Why don't you venture into full time business and not bringing it to the church?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by HarlequinLekex: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
The part 'I drive While I pray for you'. Did Jesus ask for money from people b4 he prayed for dem? End time pastors everywhere.
Re: Prophet Tells Members To Contribute N130k Each So He Can Buy A New Car by etrouble: 12:03am On Dec 02, 2022
I don't blame him, if I meet idiots in large numbers like his followers, I too will ask for a plane

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gave Birth At 55years, After 27 Years Of Marriage / That Woman Is A Liar / Where Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.