Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

Una No Sabi Sing O” – Portable Calls Out BNXN And Ruger, Offers To Teach Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Una No Sabi Sing O” – Portable Calls Out BNXN And Ruger, Offers To Teach Them (432 Views)

Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence / Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight / Beyonce Dey Sing O - Wizkid Tweeted This 10 Years Ago. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Una No Sabi Sing O” – Portable Calls Out BNXN And Ruger, Offers To Teach Them by ExclusiveBet: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nigerian street singer, Portable has called out new school artists, BNXN and Ruger for not knowing how to sing.
In a trending video, the singer is seen lambasting his colleagues about the manner in which they sing their songs. According to him, the duo mostly sings inaudible lyrics, and their songs are majorly about women.

Alternatively, he advised them to sing about other things, or better still praise God.

Portable’s rant comes days after Ruger and BNXN were at loggerheads, after the former accused BNXN, Wizkid, Asake, and others of using streaming farms to boost his songs on charts.

See reactions that have started trailing Portable , below;

davbankz__: You no get sense, se na music you dey sing ode oponu you dey use ya self compare dem ruger and Buju lol �.

elvisstunting_: You wey dey spoil my Bluetooth speaker every 2weeks �.

samueljemitalo: But he’s right, any Artist that cant perform with life band like Burna boy, wizkid and myself, shouldn’t call themselves musicians.

iamcourageofficial: I nor Blame u �na bloggers way Dey always carry ur mata Dey go post na I belame cuz na everyday u Dey find waiting u wan take trend �.

effedeborah: Make portable dey try use lip balm abeg.

apeke_xo: Portable kaiiiiiiii i like u sha….i dont care what pple say��.

missjoyofficial_: Can’t you praise God? Can’t you talk reality things�� Can you sing live band���� Portablebaeby mapa mi nau���.

dr_omomurewa: Pride goeth before a fall…which song u Dey sing � Asiwaju alone big pass ur whole career �.

Re: Una No Sabi Sing O” – Portable Calls Out BNXN And Ruger, Offers To Teach Them by money121(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ika
Re: Una No Sabi Sing O” – Portable Calls Out BNXN And Ruger, Offers To Teach Them by AYNL: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lol
just lol
Re: Una No Sabi Sing O” – Portable Calls Out BNXN And Ruger, Offers To Teach Them by longetivity(m): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Though portable is a kolomental guy, he's right to some extent
Re: Una No Sabi Sing O” – Portable Calls Out BNXN And Ruger, Offers To Teach Them by Aboks(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Una No Sabi Sing O” – Portable Calls Out BNXN And Ruger, Offers To Teach Them by PerfectStranger(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2022
Lol clowns taking over the music industry.

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Moment Tinubu Tried To Dance Kizz Daniel Buga / Takeoff’s Family Fights Over His Properties / Davido Ex Sophia Momodu Pens Cryptic Note, Slams Faceless Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.