Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

Hybrid Electric Vehicles Issues - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hybrid Electric Vehicles Issues (7413 Views)

SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate / Daimler To Buy ₦8.3 trillion Worth Of Batteries To Power Its Electric Vehicles / Hybrid-electric Vehicles: Ask Mymotong (prius, Honda Insight, Camry Hybrid...) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Hybrid Electric Vehicles Issues by abiolag(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21
empron:

Apologies for the late response and thank God, you were able to secure it with reduced price.
ABS should be around 250k and above mind you,you need to reach an agreement with supplier if it doesn't work you will return it back,also the installation is tricky,I believe your guy should be able to handle that.
Pls after installation don't change break pad anyhow if not.it will be damaged.I will advice you remove negative terminal whenever they want to do any break job if you are not sure of the mechanic.
In ladipo one battery should be around 15k I can you give less than that with warranty.
AC blower? Are you referring to running down 12v battery?,I believe you are referring to HV battery blower at the rear seat.it is mount on the HV battery,it is blowing cause of the bad battery.you can chat me up for more guidelines and spending necessarily.whatsapp 08052726390

Thanks for everything boss 🙌
Re: Hybrid Electric Vehicles Issues by empron(m): 1:37am On Jul 22
abiolag:

Thanks for everything boss 🙌
Gratitude brotherly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Prefer Toyota To Hyundai? / 6 Warning Signs Of A Failing Alternator / Toyota Camry 2001 Transmission Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.