Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,471 members, 7,978,545 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:06 AM

Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool (2277 Views)

Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain / Nigerian Foodie Skitmaker Prophet Rolex Aquires A New House (video) / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool by ECASH120: 7:22am On Dec 02, 2022
https://youtube.com/shorts/N1unJCwhMmM?feature=share

Popular nigerian Skitmaker and content creator, Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Ejekwu better known as Mr Funny or Sabinus has acquired a new mansion.
The new mansion comes months after he acquired a new car.
Taking to his Instagram story, Sabinus who also doubles as an influencer shared a clip of the new house with a customized swimming pool. Beneath the swimming pool, SABINUS is written in black ink on a blue surface.
Sabinus reacts after a show promoter was beaten blue black over his absence at an event
Sabinus said he was paid fully for the event, but couldn’t make it because of his health
Nigerian comedian, Sabinus, has apologized to fans for missing an event which held at Oko, Anambra state.
Sabinus said although he was paid fully for the event, he had health issues and was unable to attend. He promised to make it up to them.
This is coming shortly after the show promoter who organized the event was beaten by angry fans over Sabinus’ absence.
“My people I know say una dey vex for me but abeg make una no vex. I was supposed to come to Oko yesterday for a show but my health was so bad.
“I just avoided the whole thing because I was afraid of breaking down. And I was coming from Lagos. Abeg make una no vex. Before the first week of December, I will try my best to come.
“I was paid for the event. I won’t lie. It was just my health issues. I will do the refund straight this morning. Abeg make una no vex for me.”

https://www.gistlover.com/skit-maker-oga-sabinus-acquires-a-new-house-with-specially-customized-swimming-pool-video/

1 Like

Re: Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool by Urheadmaster(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2022
tongue

SABINUS just debunked the news tongue
Re: Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool by ECASH120: 7:24am On Dec 02, 2022
Skit making now latest blood money

3 Likes

Re: Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool by Romanoff(f): 7:25am On Dec 02, 2022
Na everybody done get mansion now.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool by Zonefree(m): 7:28am On Dec 02, 2022
Igbo boys are buying all the mansions in Lagos state. Investors vibe cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool by ValCon888: 7:30am On Dec 02, 2022
Make he sha get pool cover for that swimming pool.
E get why.
Re: Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool by JasonScoolari: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Igbo boys are buying all the mansions in Lagos state. Investors vibe cheesy
Hello bro.... Good morning.

Playmaker
Re: Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool by Zonefree(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Hello bro.... Good morning.

Morning Jay.

How e dey play? Be like you chop breakfast for the other account? grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool by JasonScoolari: 8:02am On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Morning Jay.

How e dey play? Be like you chop breakfast for the other account? grin
I send that Efulefu mail wey make am vex, he come take he revenge for here. I nor mynd am grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool by Zonefree(m): 8:04am On Dec 02, 2022
JasonScoolari:
I send that Efulefu mail wey make am vex, he come take he revenge for here. I nor mynd am grin

You get mynd o grin

2 Likes

Re: Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool by JasonScoolari: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

You get mynd o. grin

3 Likes

Re: Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool by PerfectStranger(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2022
Abi make I start my own skit?

Congrats sabi nwa!!!
Re: Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool by Zee0007: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Abi make I start my own skit?

Congrats sabi nwa!!!

You think say na only skit. Baba no reason am. Who no know no go know.
Re: Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool by LogicBomb8: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2022
Zee0007:

una done come again oh wetin come be dis wan again
Re: Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool by BigDawsNet: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2022
People wey never get Mansion for naija no reach 3

1 Like

Re: Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool by ruggedtimi(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2022
Zee0007:

person wey get about two adverts for supersports( in one of the advert baba didnt say a word), person wey almost evrryday dey drop skit for facebk,tiktok, utube and instagram. With a minimum of 2m views for each skit. Dey inside buga video. Did a show in the uk. Na mansion wey him not fit build?

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth ‘takes Action’ After Wife Ignored Divorce Statement / Bobrisky Breaks The Internet As He Finally Removes His Manhood Following Latest / Deji Falope, Beaten By Thugs On The Order Of Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.