Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,123 members, 7,943,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (30833 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by illicit(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
Candidlady:
One day

Tomorrow is Saturday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by RichAbujaGuy: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congrats Bro on getting a beautiful mate with zero or low mileage. wink
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by culf: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
1Sharon:
Sex before marriage is a sin.
You have done the deed haven't you?

Aunty Sharon be calming down na. Congratulate them first
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by obedience4(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Happy marriage life..
Most people here forming redpiler are product of broken home.
If n you grow up seeing your parents living together been happy to together, seeing first hand how marriage work's,how Sweet they longed for each other, then you won't castigated marriage or treat ladies anyhow..
Well fools will call me a simp, well if my dad I saw growing up loving my mum was a simp, so be it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
Sad reality is that op won’t be the only one fncking that pnssy sad
Omor make una still dey calm down small Na... We know say them Sabi fuckup but let's always give the benefit of doubt at least first.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by wonder233: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Upon as we advice them, this one still open eye dey waka into marriage.
Well bros, I hope she is of the school of thought that she is to actively partake in the financial contributions of the home? Cos thats the only thing she may be bringing to the table. If not, you're just entering into a needless liability society has programmed you to believe you must enter into

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by timiade446(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Kollins11:
Journey to slavery.
People wey dey marry dey try oo.

Well, My advice to you is make sure you carry out DNA test on ALL your children especially your first child and the most important thing is Don't SIMP in your marriage.

If she can't cook very well, feel free to bring in your side-chic to come cook for you in your wife's presence.

If she denials you sex, don't hesitate to bring in your side-chic and fvck her aggressively in your matrimonial bed.

If you notice she's still in contact with her "Ex-boyfriend" just gently bundle her like firewood back to her father's house or her Ex-boyfriend house.

Not that tomorrow you will come here and open a thread that my wife did this.. My wife did that.

Life is short like Nika to be Simping around.

You come online to form angry hypocrite

Na your type Dey simp pass

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by dmgr(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
1Sharon:

And what if he has?
Saint Sharon

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by zedegit: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Laos1:
Come this Saturday, you are all invited to my wedding to my beautiful damsel. We met in higher institution in 2016, entered relationship 2019 and we are tying the knot this weekend. kiss

Where una dey see this money?
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by TheOgaBoss: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Which sane man will settle with a high grade liability like you?
her profile pic seems to suggest she likes 'girls'.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by KanuSE: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
The filter though undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Llight101(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congrats Man.
do have a blessed Home.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by ufuosman(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by frankson1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Marriage is beautiful when you marry someone that can tolerate and respect you. No one is perfect actually but you can achieve a perfect marriage. I have been married for 13 years and still counting.

Your marriage alone is 13yrs old and some kids on this forum will come online to insult people with their 5mb borrowed data.

CONGRATULATIONS to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Bryan88(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Candidlady:

And who said Iwas getting married to a man undecided my profile pic is meant for people like you
u need Jesus
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by olasaad(f): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
bonnyhope:

My brother, it is always sweet at the beginning like this

No the problem lies in the beginning cheesy the first 1 to 5 years of marriage is where most marriages crashed. If you can tolerate each other during those early years, believe me you can still manage yourself further. Hardly will you see marriage crashed after 10 years.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by coputa(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Well I’m not married, 7%/10 of my married friends keep late night drinking and telling me how unhappy they’re.

So where is the peace of mind coming from?
Birds of a feather flock together, show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.Please change your friends,
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by highchief1: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
Laos1:
Come this Saturday, you are all invited to my wedding to my beautiful damsel. We met in higher institution in 2016, entered relationship 2019 and we are tying the knot this weekend. kiss
ur wife Toto go sweet o
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Konjiboii: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
You try atleast you no give her belly before marriage
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by webizone(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
1Sharon:

E no consign u (concern, I know)
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by izombie(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Everything wey the white people do we go copy. This is white man's tradition. We don copy their engagement, copy their wedding, now it's pre wedding pics. When will the white man copy our own traditional marriage? Carry palm wine go give their husband? We no get shame.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by coputa(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
Laos1:
Congratulations! ! !
Many things are about to change in your life, Your watch word should be understanding and caution,she is not only your wife but you sister and mother,hold her in high exteem and regard, Happy married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
Haaaa grin

Zonefree:

Which sane man will settle with a high grade liability like you?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by coputa(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
izombie:
Everything wey the white people do we go copy. This is white man's tradition. We don copy their engagement, copy their wedding, now it's pre wedding pics. When will the white man copy our own traditional marriage? Carry palm wine go give their husband? We no get shame.
It's good to copy what is good and progressive,some African traditional marriages are fetish and retrogressive
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by coputa(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
highchief1:
ur wife Toto go sweet o
This statement,coming from a highchief is highly condemnable,is this how you talk in the palace.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by spartachico(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
where the proposal ring ,abi the guy no kneel down propose?
Congratulation
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Seankhalifa: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
If u are single mention me.. we fit marry in a year time.. babe on believe
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Mikeal09: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
1Sharon:
He should answer because you be wetin? Lamb of God?
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jackipapa: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
After this, say bye bye to social media and thank me later.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by highchief1: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
coputa:
This statement,coming from a highchief is highly condemnable,is this how you talk in the palace.
lol I’m a chief that speaks d truth.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Lullified: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Guy I don dey this your area o

I lodged in one hotel at Iju against tomorrow

No spinsters night?
Laos1:
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Alexbio: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations!
I hope you guys have made a secured future down for your children underway.
Marrying on a rule-of-thomb success is a curse for the next generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) / Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' / New Marriage About To Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.