Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,346 members, 7,971,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:43 AM

Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People (76116 Views)

Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Photos From The Accident Scene Of Solomon Dalung's Convoy / Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by Bahamas95(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Maybe she swallowed enough "milk" in Dubai.

If you don't gerrit, forget about it.
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by omonnakoda: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Juleeee:

And how do you know she is taking contraceptive pls?!
I wonder. Contraceptive that she did not take in 2015? Suddenly her husband has become a sex machine

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by omonnakoda: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
okorogodwin4:
Aisha might be suffering from undisclosed illness let's leave her alone
Maybe she is taking antipsychotics

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by KosiGee(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:
What's the rational behind fat people getting offensive when being told they're fat?

Same fat person will lose weight and start flaunting and admiring her new body. Eniola badmus is a perfect example.

You're fat, you're fat
You're slim, you're slim
You're beautiful, you're beautiful
You're ugly, you're ugly.

Learn to embrace your personality. If you don't like how you look, work on yourself.

Shalom!

…but this is not Solomon Dalung’s business. Why is he concerned about the size of Aisha Buhari’s clothes?

If Aisha has ballooned to the body of three people, would Dalung expect her to wear the clothe size meant for one person. If Aisha is three in one, she should wear three in one piece of Jirabiya.

Except Dalung is trying to say that Aisha is now eating food meant for three people..

That in my opinion constitutes insult and bullying on the First Lady. He is not trying to join the boy who criticised Aisha….which in that case might warrant the IGP and his boys arresting Dalung and giving him some beat down meant for a man his size.

Dalung should be careful.
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by Greatdand007(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://dailynigerian.com/aisha-buhari-wears-dress-meant

Am sure they will arrest this man who are you to talk to my First Lady like that dss they track you
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by bigtt76(f): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
This is so uncool.

The night I saw late Gen Abacha on TV seeing off Arafat, I knew he wasn't fat because of looting the country, it was unreal and guess what he died barely weeks afterwards of suspect liver cirrhosis.

My point here is the first lady may be suffering from an ailment or hormonal conditions we may not be aware of but ascribing her looks to feeding fat may not be the cause and she might not be comfortable with same. Making fun of her condition is not cool either.

Lurdmax10:

Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by SixtusC10: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
Are you sure she's not pregnant �����
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by omonnakoda: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
KosiGee:

…but this is not Solomon Dalung’s business. Why is he concerned about the size of Aisha Buhari’s clothes?

If Aisha has ballooned to the body of three people, would Dalung expect her to wear the clothe size meant for one person. If Aisha is three in one, she should wear three in one piece of Jirabiya.

Except Dalung is trying to say that Aisha is now eating food meant for three people..

That in my opinion constitutes insult and bullying on the First Lady. He is not trying to join the boy who criticised Aisha….which in that case might warrant the IGP and his boys arresting Dalung and giving him some beat down meant for a man his size.

Dalung should be careful.

This is a common problem of bus conductors

Madam if you sit down for two person chance na two person money you go pay
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by Ekpekus(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
omonnakoda:
"Very likely" Based on what? Do you know the meaning of the word LIKELY ? before you say VERY LIKELY?
A totally BASELESS assumption
As far as pharmacology goes a broad range of drugs can explain weight gain not just contraceptives? The question about contraceptives would be
At what age? so she has not been taking contraceptives before ? Did she suddenly start now? Why? Has her husband started using monkey tail in the dying minute/extra time
A lot of psychotropic drugs cause weight gain and one has to seriously question whether she is taking such or other medication that cause weight gain. Without facts it is speculation
Why ignore the obvious to focus on fantasy
She is fat and not a young person
Fat/elderly people especially those with a sedentary lifestyle are more likely to have fractures than controls. Being obese and physically inactive are obvious factors. just like an "agric" chicken in a cage
If she tried kicking the boy and fell that would be a heavy fall and that is a more LIKELY and plausible explanation.

Have you heard of post menopausal syndrome before? Osteoporosis and estrogen use?
I said likely because of her age and the ?fracture she had when she attempted kicking the boy. Or how would you explain that?
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by stanliwise(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:
What's the rational behind fat people getting offensive when being told they're fat?

Same fat person will lose weight and start flaunting and admiring her new body. Eniola badmus is a perfect example.

You're fat, you're fat
You're slim, you're slim

Learn to embrace your personality. If you don't like how you look, work on yourself.

Shalom!
don't take context out of things
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by omonnakoda: 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ekpekus:

Have you heard of post menopausal syndrome before? Osteoporosis and estrogen use?
I said likely because of her age and the ?fracture she had when she attempted kicking the boy. Or how would you explain that?
Do you have evidence she is using oestrogens>
How is she likely to be using estrogens because of her age?
You are not talking practically at all . It seems you read some textbooks somewhere
The history is that she sustained a fracture from trauma .She is obviously overweight and elderly.

Where does oestrogen come into the story?

What is the NNT for oestrogen and osteoporosis in black people?

There is no evidence that she is using oestrogens so that should not be the first thing
The first thing is that she is obese and sedentary
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by sayso: 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
omonnakoda:
With respect , I assume you went to university, what discipline did you study? Did you study anything to do with science and specifically genetics?
Your statement does not make any sense and is not scientific

We have seen brothers that do not resemble each other.
and unrelated folk who do

So STRIKING RESEMBLANCE as you call it is beer parlour talk

My question once again

Do you have evidence for the existence of a Fulani gene?

Prof i rest my case.
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by omonnakoda: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
sayso:
Prof i rest my case.
You never had a case The Fulani are an ethnic group that are heavily intermarried

There is nothing like a Fulani gene
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by Ekpekus(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
omonnakoda:
Do you have evidence she is using oestrogens>
How is she likely to be using estrogens because of her age?
You are not talking practically at all . It seems you read some textbooks somewhere
The history is that she sustained a fracture from trauma .She is obviously overweight and elderly.

Where does oestrogen come into the story?

What is the NNT for oestrogen and osteoporosis in black people?

There is no evidence that she is using oestrogens so that should not be the first thing
The first thing is that she is obese and sedentary
Based on your evidence, what is her BMI? How can you conclude she is obese without her BMI? Again, how did you arrive at her sedentary lifestyle?

The point I am trying to make is based on the information available.
Her age= probably menopausal or premenopausal
Fracture= maybe osteoporotic (not likely traumatic)
Based on the above and the risk of Endometrial CA, HRT is usually a choice of treatment alongside calcium and vitamin D
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by omonnakoda: 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ekpekus:

Based on your evidence, what is her BMI? How can you conclude she is obese without her BMI? Again, how did you arrive at her sedentary lifestyle?

The point I am trying to make is based on the information available.
Her age= probably menopausal or premenopausal
Fracture= maybe osteoporotic (not likely traumatic)
Based on the above and the risk of Endometrial CA, HRT is usually a choice of treatment alongside calcium and vitamin D
How can I conclude she is obese? No she is anorexic?
I think you are being daft
The information is that the fracture was traumatic. That information is Explicit. Maybe you need education about the meaning of trauma. We were told that she sustained the injury whilst trying to strike someone. THAT IS TRAUMA open a dictionary
Osteoporosis is not that common in black people and does not just happen overnight or immediately you become menopausal
That with respect is NONSENSE textbook stuff.
With a lifetime prevalence of less than 4% It is VERY UNLIKELY to be osteoporosis in a 51 year old black African woman. How common is osteoporosis in Nigerians

Most likely is she tried to kick he dodged and she fell HEAVILY
She is overweight and that would explain a fracture NOT OSTEOPOROSIS
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by kayperry: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
keep pretending as if you don't know that there is budget for the feeding of the president in the villa

Do i have to sit you down, get a chalk and board to make you see, Aishat or buhari family are not the only occupant of aso rock occupant.
So whatever allocation is alloted for villa feeding in the budget feeds all occupants in the villa
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by omonnakoda: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
kayperry:

Do i have to sit you down, get a chalk and board to make you see, Aishat or buhari family are not the only occupant of aso rock occupant.
So whatever allocation is alloted for villa feeding in the budget feeds all occupants in the villa

Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by Brushstrokes20: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
Spot on! The power drunk shepopo should do her worst undecided. Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

VOTE WISELY COME 2023!
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by kayperry: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
[quote author=omonnakoda post=118845541][/quote]

these picture is old, since Aishat bodysize is now Nigeria no 1. problem ... why not post Aishat breakfast these morning, congratulations on your new job
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by omonnakoda: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
kayperry:

these picture is old, since Aishat bodysize is now Nigeria no 1. problem ... why not post Aishat breakfast these morning, congratulations on your new job
old? How old? It is not old at all stop fooling yourself

Pictures with people wearing facemask? Picture from this year or last year?
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by xtycool: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lurdmax10:

Don't worry , ur wife will soon wear cloth like her soon.
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by Ekpekus(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
omonnakoda:
How can I conclude she is obese? No she is anorexic?
I think you are being daft
The information is that the fracture was traumatic. That information is Explicit. Maybe you need education about the meaning of trauma. We were told that she sustained the injury whilst trying to strike someone. THAT IS TRAUMA open a dictionary
Osteoporosis is not that common in black people and does not just happen overnight or immediately you become menopausal
That with respect is NONSENSE textbook stuff.
With a lifetime prevalence of less than 4% It is VERY UNLIKELY to be osteoporosis in a 51 year old black African woman. How common is osteoporosis in Nigerians

Most likely is she tried to kick he dodged and she fell HEAVILY
She is overweight and that would explain a fracture NOT OSTEOPOROSIS
Obviously I rest my case... keep wallowing in your knowledge. #okbye
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by xtycool: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

You're fat, you're fat
You're slim, you're slim

Shalom!

Anyone at her age adding weight like that is not normal, she might be going through a lot medically. Remember one Yoruba actress kemi afolabi. Sudden weight gain most time is due to side effect of some drugs to cure a disease. So when one is in pain, psychologically traumatized , spending money and somebody somewhere is now making jest of u, u fill like killing that person.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by sisisioge: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
Enough of this body shaming! She probably has health issues! Hian!
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by Tradman: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lurdmax10:

She is now receiving better oil from the other room
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by Tradman: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Brushstrokes20:
Spot on! The power drunk shepopo should do her worst undecided. Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

VOTE WISELY COME 2023!
ffk and oshiomole oil is enough to make her plopping from the other room

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by BeardedMeat(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
casualobserver:

Abeg this is not about being suppressed it speaks more to the soul and character. This man was a minister, Lawal was SSG. What suppression requires personal insults?
Have you forgotten how APC institutionalized politics of bitterness?

Babachir is a buhari boy Abi you don forget?
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by BeardedMeat(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
DaddyCK:

The fat woman will be goood for doggy...i love fat womens.
so why she complanening for?...steeewpid woman!!.(no oofencse) undecided
Wahala nor too much so?

Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by olatuns2017: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2022

Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by blowjohn(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
ganisucks:
Wow, Nigerians are glorifying body shaming all in the name of politics. Aminu statement wasn't totally wrong, but Dalung's statement is unjustifiably disgusting and repulsive.

That wasn't body shaming.

The emphasis was on adding weight.

Not being fat.

Those are 2 different things.

U shud know that people usually use weight gain to mean that one is enjoying life.
Re: Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People by einsteine(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
casualobserver:

Argue with yourself all you like, if Jos which is a higher latitude than Jimeta then Adamawa is middle belt. Kwara and Niger are further north than Adamawa.

The so called south east is not the most south eastern part of the country. It is bordered to the east by so called south south sates In fact they are landlocked on all sides. It we are to go by your logic it should probably be called south central and cross rivers called SE. what makes Edo a SS state but imo which is further east and further south a SE state? Like I said continue arguing with yourself. Those of us who know what middle belt meant before you were born have told you what middle belt is. Taraba and Adamawa (Gongola) have always been middle belt. Just as Ibo land has always been “east” even though it is not the most easterly part of the country.

I am also sure you don’t know that Adamawa is not Hausa land. The only connection Adamawa has to the north is that it fell under the Fulani empire. The indigenous people of Adamawa and Taraba are not Hausa in the same way the majority of Borno people are Kanuri.

How can you be sure? Unlike you, some of us have actually gone there and are there. Again, those places are not middle belt. You can use the term Northern minorities like I told you earlier. If I didn't know the ethnic groups there, I wouldn't use the word minorities. Next time, don't say you are sure over something you are not sure.

If you are familiar with Nigerian political history (I doubt), you may be aware of the party called the United Middle Belt Congress. When it started, the actual middle of the country (Kogi, Kwara, Benue, Plateau) were the areas that supplied members. As the times went on, the party became an umbrella for many Northern minorities and those from Adamawa, Bauchi (mostly non Hausas and Christians) joined the party. This is when the middle belt became a misnomer for any northern minority group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support / Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.