Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,768 members, 7,879,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari (17852 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Backs Decision To Move Some CBN Offices To Lagos / Tinubu Appoints Desmond Akawor As RMAFC Federal Commissioner / Jumbo Salaries: “some CBN Staff Are Paid More Than Ministers” — RMAFC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by dre11(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2022
Some public servants earn monthly salaries bigger than that of President Muhammadu Buhari chairman of the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC), Muhammed Shehu, has said.

Shehu said this on Thursday in an interview on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily.

According to him, some staff of government agencies like the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), amongst others, earn emoluments bigger than the President.

He noted that the NPA is one of the agencies with high revenues in 2022, adding that the agency generated over N172 billion in the first half of 2022.

He said, “The salary of Mr President is not up to N1,300,000 a month…the allowances of the President are factored into that salary. In 2008, that was considered a lot of money but now, there are people in the private sector and public sector that earn twice, three times, four times.

No public servant should earn salaries bigger than Mr President. but we do have public servants that earn bigger than Mr President: NCC, NIMASA, NPA, Central Bank.”

He said Nigeria has about 17 different salary categories across several agencies.

He, therefore, proposed the regularization of the salary schemes for the civil service.

https://dailytrust.com/rmafc-some-cbn-npa-employees-earn-more-salaries-than-buhari/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by LordIsaac(m): 8:14am On Dec 02, 2022
ASUU right now...

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by Zonefree(m): 8:15am On Dec 02, 2022
“The salary of Mr President is not up to N1,300,000 a month

So, how did he afford a N56M power bike for his jobless son Yusuf Buhari

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by JASONjnr(m): 8:36am On Dec 02, 2022
The president receives the highest salary in a country....

What is added to everyone's salary is allowances that could supercede most civil servants in other ministries...

But Buhari can't tell us his dependent on his salary alone and his wife is looking like that ...And his son who's not working is known as the richest president's son in the world...When asked what he's doing for a living, he said he's managing his father's farm... A farm that's breeding barren cows...

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by ShoeWorld2(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2022
There's money in this country and you will be surprised to hear what some unpopular agencies earned and even their allowance will shock you.
As I no see work, I thank God say I have something to keep up with though I seriously wants to practice lipsrsealed

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

10 Likes

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by Falseprofet2: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2022
angry
Pls come up with solutions to fuel scarcity that's why Buhari was elected not telling us who earns what

Leaders find solutions to complex problems of a country

Even his long suffering supporters are tired of news like this. Six yrs ago they would have been drooling about how this shows buhari is an honest man until he started journeying to UK for healthcare after promising to end foreign trips like many other promises he broke
Scammer who said: what is subsidy and who is subsidizing who!?

12 Likes

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by ATEAMS: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2022
As the president and minister of petroleum combined?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by dynicks(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2022
These days av learnt not to place curse upon anyone so that when it gets to my turn to chop, no curses from nobody go affect me......

Av noticed say no amount of curses dey affect these people...

If na your turn, chop clean mouth...when it gets to me self, i go chop wipe mouth.....life goes on..!
My prayers everyday be say " make mine no pass me bye

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2022
Shatap..

Liars...Ndi ala...

Same thing they said about abacha

2 Likes

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2022
I pray Obi wins. Let see what happens. I don't care about your doubts. He has already cleared them.

Let's see hope. Atleast we can taste a different wine.

We need frugality not wasteful spending.
We need solution

14 Likes

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by phemmie06(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2022
kiss
Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by WibusJaga: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2022

Nonsense talk.

But seriously, the salaries & allowances of most of these numerous government agencies are outrageously high. It's not as if na dem dey work hard pass.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by ponlear(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2022
Kaasaaaa!… Gbe fun!!.. Iro po ju!!!

All of you. I mean Buhari and his zombie civil servants are all thieves!

At least someone must have approved those salaries in the first place nah.

What a kwarupt country

9 Likes

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by Stereo99(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2022
This country need to wake up ,y’all should listen to 21 savage songs and be a hard nigga

5 Likes

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by ACRI: 10:45am On Dec 02, 2022
Before nko
Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by Svoboda(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

So, how did he afford a N56M power bike for his jobless son Yusuf Buhari

Thats kind of a naive question to ask.
Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by Yan7: 10:45am On Dec 02, 2022
For real
Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by DeOTR: 10:45am On Dec 02, 2022
And the 2 billion annual feeding allowance is part of what?

8 Likes

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by Mko123(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2022
God in heaven.
I pray mine should not pass me by
Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by AmazingELixir: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2022
lipsrsealed

I supposing Aisha got fattened up and living half the time in Dubai with N1,300,000 monthly salary.

4 Likes

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2022
Professor earns between 450-600k
Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by rolams(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2022
This one dey craz. Buhari allowances is 20 times bigger than the salaries of top agencies managers he mentioned.

4 Likes

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by ObiLamba: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2022
grin
Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by Antoeni(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2022
And Buhari is Even Aware of This .
Once He Drinks Fura , Goes to Mosque On Fridays, And Go to Foreign Medical Check Up .
Tell Nigerians " I Assure You " He is Done ,

4 Likes

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by rolams(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2022
DeOTR:
And the 2 billion annual feeding allowance is part of what?

Help me ask am ooo!
Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by Pravedk: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2022
You see. The salary structure in government is a joke

There is someone with BSc that earns 340k - 400k in some agencies a month

And then there is someone with BSc that earns 54k In a ministry a month

This is wickedness!

Some of you don't know that working in givernment favors some, others are slaving in government

14 Likes

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2022
dynicks:
These days av learnt not to place curse upon anyone so that when it gets to my turn to chop, no curses from nobody go affect me......

If na your turn, chop clean mouth...when it gets to me self, i go chop wipe mouth.....life goes on..!

Lol
Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by FreeStuffsNG: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2022
Yugoslavia247:
I pray Obi wins. Let see what happens. I don't care about your doubts. He has already cleared them.

Let's see hope. Atleast we can taste a different wine.

We need frugality not wasteful spending.
We need solution
Keep 'praying' like most of you guys without pvc but full of lies, hate and bigotry when patriotic Nigerians with pvc have already pledged their votes for Asiwaju Tinubu.

We told you repeatedly that there is no polling unit on social medua but you wasted most of your time insulting those telling you that your candidate is mediocre in public service and never going to win in PDP or the mushroom party now fighting over his largesse.

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by Mindlog: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2022
But Buhari is way richer than them cheesy
Re: RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari by NohurryInLife: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2022
dynicks:

As e suppose be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP / Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.