Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,275 members, 7,925,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ (1619 Views)

I Went To Nigeria To Meet The Man Who Scammed Me / This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) / This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by Shadyfrankie777: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2022
After watching Carterefe advert on instagram about how Irateng are the best trading platform for gift cards and bitcoin and he put their instagram handle on his page, I clicked on it and I was directed to Irateng page I messaged them and they gave me there WhatsApp number (0704 148 8189). I messaged them on WhatsApp and I sent my 200$card to them they told me I should wait for 10minutes, they took my 200$ Out of it moved it to their PayPal and told me there was no money inside. They eventually blocked me i messaged them on instagram and they didn’t reply later to reply and started insulting and saying if I beg they would give me small money from inside the 200, I even begged them and they refused and which they continued insulting and kept lying .
Irateng are scammers and Carterefe is their brand ambassador

Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by Shadyfrankie777: 11:13am On Dec 02, 2022
They stopped replying me

Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by chatinent: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2022
Hi,

Normal normal, you should know these giftcard vendors na hookup yahoo boys na. Wetin Cater bi self?

By the way, brand ambassadors don give a fck what you really do. Their own na pay them make dem run ads for you.

Na you go loose guard.

Moreover, you wey dey bomb, dem don bomb you.

6 Likes

Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by BigYash: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2022
Na scam many pass.. E get site when I for give you to dey sell easily ,no body go collect %tage from you.. But my mind dey tell me say you be yahoo boy cool Sorry about your 200$ when enter voicemail. Na the money them gather take pay that big head cater for d ad

3 Likes

Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by InvestorVee(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2022
Hw u take get the card cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by Shadyfrankie777: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2022
chatinent:
Hi,

Normal normal, you should know these giftcard vendors na hookup yahoo boys na. Wetin Cater bi self?

By the way, brand ambassadors don give a fck what you really do. Their own na pay them make dem run ads for you.

They are all scammers Both the ones the celebrities post. They all scam when they choose to knowing there is nothing that would be done. He even said if I like I should go curse their page
Na you go loose guard.

Moreover, you wey dey bomb, dem don bomb you.

Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by GeneralPula: 1:32am On Dec 03, 2022
That’s the new scope..

They promote a scam platform & collect their percentage..

3 Likes

Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by 4ward4: 5:08am On Dec 03, 2022
GeneralPula:
That’s the new scope..

They promote a scam platform & collect their percentage..

Do not use Whatapp or Instagram from trading. Use Apps like Prestmit they are good

2 Likes

Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by kingthreat(m): 5:30am On Dec 03, 2022
I advise you to report to EFCC so they pick up carter efe. Much of these Nigerian influencers advertise freely for scammers.

2 Likes

Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by youngbabaj(m): 5:56am On Dec 03, 2022
Whatsapp me
Zero seven zero 65621621
Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by TheEndless: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2022
Shadyfrankie777:
After watching Carterefe advert on instagram about how Irateng are the best trading platform for gift cards and bitcoin and he put their instagram handle on his page, I clicked on it and I was directed to Irateng page I messaged them and they gave me there WhatsApp number (0704 148 8189). I messaged them on WhatsApp and I sent my 200$card to them they told me I should wait for 10minutes, they took my 200$ Out of it moved it to their PayPal and told me there was no money inside. They eventually blocked me i messaged them on instagram and they didn’t reply later to reply and started insulting and saying if I beg they would give me small money from inside the 200, I even begged them and they refused and which they continued insulting and kept lying .
Lol… Guy na today you know say all these so called Instagram vendors na rippers?? There só called ambassadors don really care because they’re being paid. Even BLord sef don rip me b4. I’ll advise you to go around your neighborhood, e must get one trusted btc office or vendor wey you go see, face to face na him legit pass.

4 Likes

Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by Lampy336: 5:27am On Dec 04, 2022
Shadyfrankie777:
They stopped replying me

I am legit gift cards loader , I buy all types of gift card and crypto currency and instant payment is available once I am confirm your job..

Try us today and you will never get disappointed

Akanni Exchanger is name
Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by Uchenna10(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2022
TheEndless:

Lol… Guy na today you know say all these so called Instagram vendors na rippers?? There só called ambassadors don really care because they’re being paid. Even BLord sef don rip me b4. I’ll advise you to go around your neighborhood, e must get one trusted btc office or vendor wey you go see, face to face na him legit pass.

Why u go talk say blord rip u... person wey get offices

1 Like

Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by TheEndless: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2022
Uchenna10:

Why u go talk say blord rip u... person wey get offices
Hmmmm… BLord na ripper before him blow o. Ask anybody wey know am well
Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by Uchenna10(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheEndless:

Hmmmm… BLord na ripper before him blow o. Ask anybody wey know am well

Na yahoo blow am na....na wetin I dey reason sef

1 Like

Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by oranger737(f): 3:10am On Dec 11, 2022
Does anyone know a way I can buy gift card? I have been buying from chinese vendors but looking for other markets. I work in Nordstrom that’s why
Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by nedekid: 6:48am On Jan 16, 2023
oranger737:
Does anyone know a way I can buy gift card? I have been buying from chinese vendors but looking for other markets. I work in Nordstrom that’s why
How do you guys make money off gift cards. They are available in shops or online to buy easily.
Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by Lampy336: 9:35am On Jan 16, 2023
Shadyfrankie777:

I buy all the of gift cards , crypto currency and all types of USA , Canada , Aussie bank funds for fast spending and fast payment

WhatsApp me om:-08073538416
Re: How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ by Lampy336: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2023
I am a legit gift cards vendor , I buy all types of gift cards and crypto currency and instant payment is available once I am confirm your job..

Try us today and you will never get disappointed

WhatsApp:-08073538416

Akanni Exchanger� is the name

(1) (Reply)

Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod, Please Note Again / Please / 2 Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.