Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,607 members, 7,878,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide (44564 Views)

Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep / Exam Sitting Arrangement In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by ogbonti: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
T0BY:
No rip to waste..

life is war - living is not for the faint hearted - sorry he lost his mind in the midst & checked out without achieving anything - good for him

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Vaiki(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
SisterFire:
...British slave , I speak 10 languages and not tied to British language.
Beat it!! Go and find your size.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Timoleon(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Goldbw122:

That is just it, some people think in life that if they don't succeed in school or education then they are good for nothing no, what if education was good and you are sucessful and no government organization employed you and you work and walk all around and nothing is able to be given to you as you got your certificate and what will you do at that time hmm
commit suicide?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by SisterFire(f): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
Vaiki:
Beat it!! Go and find your size.
fullish bastard . I can't swim in muds with pigs like y.ou
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by spencekat(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nemesis0147:
He committed suicide because he couldn’t cope with his studies?

Lol
What sort of men are they breeding these days?
The same university I went to?
Everybody no get same endurance tactics o.Though I am against suicide,but I don't judge those who have committed it.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by spencekat(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
We are wired in different layouts.When you feel like giving up,talk to your loved ones and most especially always pray to God for strength.If possible ,cry in the place of prayer.It is not an easy thing to commit suicide.Na the person wey wear the shoe no where e dey bite am.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by RIDOO: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
atdscentofwater:
Oh my God
Dear human, whatever you going through, just know that "This too shall pass"

It shall surely pass.l have been there before as an undergraduate.. What the devil always whisper to my ears is to run into an uncoming vehicle..but thanks to my maker who delivered me .
Between ,as if the certificate is a sure banker to secure a job..Lt is not how far but how well.
May God rest his soul and deliver other people with this thought..It shall surely pass.Though time never last.....it is well.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by MrCuteking(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
Those who go into depression are those who simply gives a fvck about what people think of them.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by majesticguy: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nawa oo, I don't really get kids of nowadays. Instead of suicide, why not just quit school entirely since he was finding it difficult to cope with his studies. Or if he doesn't want to quit, all he has to do is to defers his admission for a certain amount of time, till he gets better.

Honestly, I think there is more to this story.
Asides Inability to cope with his studies, I strongly believe there were other issues or factors that made him take his life.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by NaijaCover(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Nmezor(f): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Rest in peace to him..I wonder the course he was doing
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Judolisco(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
I was reading but kept having carry overs, I was depressed, make I no lie...... But I didn't stop, I kept reading ... When I got to 300l i stopped failing and I cleared all my outstanding courses... I eventually graduated with 2:1....now we Don graduate no good job... Why dis guy kill himself for goodness sake
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by nasha6enilo: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
HmmmHmmm...
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by byinks(f): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nemesis0147:
He committed suicide because he couldn’t cope with his studies?

Lol
What sort of men are they breeding these days?
The same university I went to?

Equally puzzled....why couldn't he drop out ?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by riczy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
He is a Coward! Why not face Ur fears, instead if chickening out?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by kkfada(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
We should learn to push people who are depressed to see a psychiatrist. It's an illness and it's deadly. After much words of encouragement they need to be on drugs for the hormones to encourage them work also.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I used to think that people who commit suicide are cowards but hell no they are the real niggarz with mind

They have decided to say enough is enough in this gadamnnn life....they are the one with balls to end this whole fuckkking experiment and zombiediot programming called life

Now this is it this whole fucckkking life got no meaning but we humans are not intelligent to realise it

We have been programmed to do one same old shit repeatedly like zombies...living life is one hell of a pain in the ass...we have to eat, breakfast, lunch dinner...go to school or learn work, pay bills..struggle to be an adult....every day the huzzle never ends...little time we are required to get married and start a family same old shit our fathers just finished doing...now they are six feet under...after that our children will repeat same

What da fuckkk is wrong with us .....can't we see life got no meaning

Yeah it got no meaning but it's fun, it's good to be alive, eat nice meal, bleep beautiful sexy women, good movies, Internet, nice musics, no, I think those that commit suicide view life from the wrong perspective, mental issues.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Corea4king(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I used to think that people who commit suicide are cowards but hell no they are the real niggarz with mind

They have decided to say enough is enough in this gadamnnn life....they are the one with balls to end this whole fuckkking experiment and zombiediot programming called life

Now this is it this whole fucckkking life got no meaning but we humans are not intelligent to realise it

We have been programmed to do one same old shit repeatedly like zombies...living life is one hell of a pain in the ass...we have to eat, breakfast, lunch dinner...go to school or learn work, pay bills..struggle to be an adult....every day the huzzle never ends...little time we are required to get married and start a family same old shit our fathers just finished doing...now they are six feet under...after that our children will repeat same

People who commit suicide are the real hero. I rememberd when I tried to do such but couldn't do it because am weak. Committing suicide is not easy or sign of weakness as people claim because I Know how much I prayed for it
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by felucci(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Believe Facebook news at your own loss. Which police investigation or autopsy was done to prove that he indeed died of suicide from sniper poisoning? A lot of all these social media reports at times assume suicide when they have no valid evidence to prove it. How do we know its not a Cass of murder covered as suicide?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by ufuosman(m): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Some people chai
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Babysho(m): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
iLegendd:
Weak kids everywhere.

Those of us who have escaped cancer, did appendicitis operation, gone through poverty, hunger, accident, heartbreak, denied admission, got our Amazon KDP account that generates our millions terminated, lost millions in crypto, lost loved ones, got bitten by a venomous snake, etc. what are we supposed to do?

Mtcheew. All weak people should commit suicide. We don't care. Life goes on for the strong and enduring ones.

Ladies and gents, the average African monkey/man.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by karmaolu1(m): 1:15am On Dec 03, 2022
which kind depression be dis?. Since morning na only #50 akamu I drink, but still I never give up
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by JustAndy(m): 1:43am On Dec 03, 2022
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Kayouzka(m): 2:05am On Dec 03, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Life is meaningless worst of it all we have to pretend otherwise, it full of many problems. I will advise all those yet to have children never to bring a child into existence. Whoever creates life created death for life is a journey from the maternity ward to the graveyard.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Bwaal(m): 5:27am On Dec 03, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

All this thing wey you type na because u no get money cheesy grin grin grin …. Life is good bro
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by brainboyioa(m): 6:10am On Dec 03, 2022
Abeg, other possibilities should not be ruled out....cause i no wan bliv say...nigerian man go kil him self .cause of this western education..like...wdt
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Mercury12(m): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

If only you believe in afterlife. You Will understand better and all your questions will be answered
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by udomonday: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

so we should all end it?well as for me am not ready to end it,at least if there is nothing else to enjoy in this life I will keep enjoying them pussies.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Anticrime77: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2022
Incrediblekutty:
Let me just see good food whenever I'm depressed! The battle is over. Am I a weirdo??

It means ure strong boss.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Stevedison(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
Only the strong hearted can take his own life.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Stevedison(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Life itself is a project because it has the characteristics of. project. You are the project manager. Life has phases (The conception phase, Infant phase, Adolscence phase, Adult phase, closing phase).

All of these phases come with their own challenges. Some good and some not so good. Don't take life too serious that you have to cut short and terminate the project.
Enjoy each phases and have a meaningful life so that you will have a good story to tell your children.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide by Comradewitney(f): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
Instead of killing your self, remember that there is always a way out. I use to the depressed in my final year, I kept praying, then one day when I went to church I prayed before taking holy communion I prayed and after taking the holy communion the HEAVY LOAD disappeared, ..... Today am a graduate and living Healthy....... All thanks to the king of kings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Know The Meaning Of POLICE? / What Are Those Courses That Are Still Good To Study In Nigeria? / Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.