Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,133 members, 7,933,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:47 PM

Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth (41680 Views)

Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Karlifate: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
I like the concluding line: Let there be sanity.

cheesy
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Joyfulgal: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu is the Grand-Patron of politics in Nigeria.

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

My fellow Nigerians and youths

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah [b]Bola Ahmed Tinubu [/b]and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .

Messiah kill you there.
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by victorsola: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
Brendaniel:

But he said he made Buhari president, except you want to tell me that Tinubu is a liar...
. He worked and campaigned for him. But the votes was a catalyst. If nobody voted for buhari he wouldn’t have won.
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by victorsola: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
Brendaniel:

But he said he made Buhari president, except you want to tell me that Tinubu is a liar...
and even at this statement. His he the president? Or his he holding any political post ?
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Brendaniel: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
victorsola:
and even at this statement. His he the president? Or his he holding any political post ?

His claim not mine, he gave Nigerians Buhari, ask yourself if it was a good gift... Then ask yourself if Tinubu means well for Nigeria to have sent the gift twice....
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Streetmovement(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Low key life with plenty money na him sweet pass, don't wanna attract unnecessary attention, but my people no like that kind life at all o, everything has got to be posted to oppress their naysayers. grin
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by incandescentena: 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Uchedizzy:
if you cant ans question without insult you get off my mention

It's okay

1 Like

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by JoeCool3150(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah [b]Bola Ahmed Tinubu [/b]and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .
God forbid, Tinubu is not my messiah...

1 Like

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by ibinaboonline: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
First of all, it's near-impossible to hide wealth. You may not post on social media and live a comparatively unglamorous life, but the evidence of your bountiful supply will always stand you out, at least to people around you.
Secondly, that part about siccing the efcc on 'wealth advertisers' in order to tax them appropriately is almost funny. The agency will tire of such a mission because most of the 'wealth advertisers' they catch will turn out not really wealthy. Fake people, most of them.
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by victorsola: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2022
Brendaniel:

His claim not mine, he gave Nigerians Buhari, ask yourself if it was a good gift... Then ask yourself if Tinubu means well for Nigeria to have sent the gift twice....
sorry are u educated. Cus if u are u will understand that this is not a chieftain thing , people actually voted for buhari in their own way . So he gave u buhari, is always a things said by some set of people. If tinubu ask u to kill ur mother would you have done that . So it means anybody who has this thinking of tinubu gave nigeria buhari is not worthy to be called an human being.
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Brendaniel: 12:52am On Dec 03, 2022
victorsola:
sorry are u educated. Cus if u are u will understand that this is not a chieftain thing , people actually voted for buhari in their own way . So he gave u buhari, is always a things said by some set of people. If tinubu ask u to kill ur mother would you have done that . So it means anybody who has this thinking of tinubu gave nigeria buhari is not worthy to be called an human being.

But that was what he said, he said he brought Buhari to power, that without him Buhari will not be president today...
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Whoknowsme: 4:17am On Dec 03, 2022
apache22b:

Pls speak for yourself when using the "our messiah" phrase. He is not to everyone which you can't deny yourself.
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Emmanuel909090: 5:07am On Dec 03, 2022
Dss
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Yankee101: 5:14am On Dec 03, 2022
Supported
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Ebubu: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2022
RestructureNig3:
Advice Nigerians on how to make money
grin
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by OkukoIgbo: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2022
apache22b:

You want our national budget to be wasted on pampers?

1 Like

Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by achimendy(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

I agree with them on this one.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth by Lovelydaisies: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
DAYPEN:
Flaunting your wealth is natural. Well, the reasons are natural. According to Voi (2022) as well as Goenka and Thomas (2020), people who flaunt wealth are either obsessed with those things they flaunt, seeking attention just as a child does, really wish to make themselves believe things are (still) great while reality may be different, or are simply feeling insecure. But, are those not natural?

Hmm. Nice essay! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Commit Adultery, Go Mad, Women From Enugu Ezike Land Be Careful News For You / You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.