Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,283 members, 7,916,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:30 PM

Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! (11781 Views)

Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London / I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by Macfonse: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2009
There is cure for staph. There are different types of Staph infection and it is not only sexual intercourse alone can one be infected with staph. Following this thread, it is possible to have lab result showing staph infection if the instrument used for the test has the infection on it. Staph breeds very well in any dirty environment and it can be transmitted through any form precisely through sexual intercourse, dirty habit and lab results. The Good news here is that, there is cure for staph, chlamadya, staph aureus and candida albicans. You can send me an email for treatment procedures here: president@signumfidei.org
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by hope4hiv: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2009
Hello My friend ,
most orthodox antibiotics are resistance to Staphylococus Areus.if you really want to get over this deadly infection i rather advise you to go for Elixir 9.
its a natural and has no side effectc, this is reality , many have used it and testifies .

call 07057611040
felolakk@yahoo.com
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by cramsvill(m): 5:55am On Aug 22, 2009
@ nijaking please id love to mail u and ask a few queations, Please how do i get ur email address
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by cramsvill(m): 6:15am On Aug 22, 2009
Doctors in the house
Is it possible to be infected with STd without it hurting you physically like showing some visible sympthoms? I am a victim of weak erection and premature ejaculation and i did not even observe any noticeable sympthom. Could it be that i have Std that is not yet pronounce And what kinda test do i undergo with this kind of problem ? Thanks
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by hope4hiv: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2009
Go to a good laboratory for a Blood culture test.
felolakk@yahoo.com is my email.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by stnonymus(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2009
Staph infections can also be gotten from contaminated water and food.One would be sabotaging medical treatment if the source of the infection is not identified.So i suggest that all possible sources must be tested.

I'll recommend some Swissgarde NAFDAC approved Vitamin/Mineral/herbal antioxidant that's very helpful for dealing with Staph infections.They are DEFENDER and AFRICAN POTATO capsules.

Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by Kevostica(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2009
@ Naijaking1
Pls i want to know if staph could be contacted through sex becuase my fiancee is free from the infection while i undergo treatment. Do u encourage lovemaking with or without condom? Is it possible to tranfer to her through kissing? Also which sex enhancer can u recommend for me?
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by GORRET(f): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2009
@Cramsvill
TASLY health products are excellent for the treatment of these infections and conditions.Just visit any TASLY specialty shop for proper diagnosis and treatment,or call 01-6629044 for further details.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by command2: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2009
qwenty, you can try elexir 9 for the treat ment of your staph and you will be suprise how the staph will be flushed out its very effective i have used it befor,you can call me or mail me 07028165786, duroray@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by nikkyakins: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2022
Zyvox and linezolid drug available for staphylococcus infection call 08034216721
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by nikkyakins: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2022
Flucloxacillin injection and tablet available call 08034216721
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by nikkyakins: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
Vancomycin, linezolid, flucloxacillin available for staph infection call 08034216721

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes / Please, What Can I Use For Beard Growth / Rivers Has Highest HIV/AIDS Rate – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.