Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,526 members, 7,968,486 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:14 AM

Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? (476 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu Succumbs, Agrees To Muslim-Christian Ticket (picture) / Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian / 2023: CAN Opposes Christian-Christian, Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? by floret23(f): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
There are two types of muslims in SW - radical muslims and moderate Muslims. Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu's surpporters are predominantly yoruba Muslims who are radical in nature like the notorious MURIC man. These people can never allow a Christian-christian ticket but they want us to keep silent in the unfair face of muslim-terrorist ticket. No!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? by JasonScoolari: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
93.25% of Tinubu supporters are miscreants and brain dead Yoruba Muslims.

The only thing they understand is violence and Owó Mi da style of politics.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? by orisa37: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
MUSLIM MUSLIM ticket is a VIOLATION OF A CONVENTION.
TINUBU AND SHETTIMA SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? by SHINJA: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Never...

Wish Christians will be wise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
This is a hard truth many hypocrite in this country will never accept.

5 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? by aariwa(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
They were against Osibanjo because he is a Christian based on utterances from MURIC and they were overjoyed when Tinubu announced the Muslim- Muslim ticket but at the end of the day, the northerners will disappoint them. A lot of them drink beer more than Christians and live immoral lives, always in news for fraud and ritual killing and very desperate for money and power because they don’t believe in Surulere …the reason northern Muslims avoid and see them as inferior

5 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? by Nonexisting1: 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
Someone made this comment below, many others pressed the "like" button and you are still asking if they have sense. Can't you see by yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? by Kingspin(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nooooooooo
Re: Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
orisa37:
MUSLIM MUSLIM ticket is a VIOLATION OF A CONVENTION.
TINUBU AND SHETTIMA SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES
Shebi if the VP candidate were to be from the South East,he should have picked Chinedu Abubaker abi undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? by tartar9(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
JasonScoolari:

Even thou I would have preferred Peter Obi,I will make sure I vote Tinubu just so I can spite you lot,since you think the way you win people over is by constant deriding.
Re: Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? by Superwave16320: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Yes like what we have in Lagos and most of SW states now

floret23:
There are two types of muslims in SW - radical muslims and moderate Muslims. Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu's surpporters are predominantly yoruba Muslims who are radical in nature like the notorious MURIC man. These people can never allow a Christian-christian ticket but they want us to keep silent in the unfair face of muslim-terrorist ticket. No!
Re: Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? by JasonScoolari: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
tartar9:

Even thou I would have preferred Peter Obi,I will make sure I vote Tinubu just so I can spite you lot,since you think the way you win people over is by constant deriding.
Quit the emotional pretence... Your vote, your headache.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? by floret23(f): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
tartar9:

LoL

You are doing yourself. If you survive Buhari's disasterous government, you may not survive another senseless regime. Your choice only affects you not Peter Obi. Your hundred generations can never be as rich as Obi.
Re: Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? by tartar9(m): 12:34am On Dec 04, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Quit the emotional pretence... Your vote, your headache.
My vote,your destiny.
Re: Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? by Proudlyomonna: 12:38am On Dec 04, 2022
JasonScoolari:

It will never be well with them and their evil APC disaster.
Their lives will be an exact image of what APC turned This Country into.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Can Tinubu's Surpporters Endorse Christian-christian Ticket? by JasonScoolari: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2022
tartar9:

My vote,your destiny.
This one is in pains. grin

(1) (Reply)

As General Election Draws Near...... / 2023 Elections: Peter Obi Dominates In Face-to-face Poll / I Want To Become Nigerian President I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.