Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,191 members, 7,884,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

To Those Who Are Broke And Unemployed.... Get Rid Of Money Problems For Good. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Those Who Are Broke And Unemployed.... Get Rid Of Money Problems For Good. (172 Views)

Unemployed Nigerians Find Solace In Sports Betting, Make It Full-time Job / Skill Acquisition And Entrepreneurship Program For Youths And Unemployed / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Those Who Are Broke And Unemployed.... Get Rid Of Money Problems For Good. by Samuelemediong6(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
$150 … $300 … $80 – right into YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! How?

You will only stop to read this if you have some financial constraints and want's to do something about it.

You're 3 steps from gaining this insider business secret that can turn the tide of the game for you before the year comes to an end.

If you look down at this post you will see screenshots of sales and payment of $150, $300, $80 ..etc…..

Why did I do this ??

Firstly , I want to get your attention and tell you something very important

Secondly , I want to put some money into your pocket..

In the next few minutes of Reading, I will open your eyes to the Amazing smartphone business model that has generated over $530( 300k+ ) in the space of 120 days (4 months) , selling products and services that aren't mine and taking a portion of the money called commissions.

I started as a newbie and grew to mastery over time .

This isn't some bull crap sh*t and some lies you see everyday on the internet….

This business will require your time and conscious effort .

So ,you won't succeed if you're a lazy person and won't want to put in effort..

BUT , I know if you had read this far it's means you are not lazy , but zealous to pull yourself out of this financial constraints.

Note : This isn't a Ponzi scheme , no one will ask you to invest money to get back in Xyz days..

The name of this business model is called 48-Hour FIGAS

It's involves selling a product for a vendor, product owner or company and earning a portion of it called commission…

Take a look at this , Mr Lawson owns no shop , but he goes to Mr John and gives him a deal of bringing in customers and whatever any customer buy from Mr John , Mr Lawson gets a portion of the sales/profit. All expenses and delivery of product is done by Mr John .

At this point Mr Lawson is the middle man,
He bears no risk in product loss or lack of delivery, he is paid whenever a customer buys through him….

I have a FREE Webinar Video that can teach you how to start this business model in less than 72 hours….

Notify in the comment section if you're interested and wish to start now.

Or send me a DM from my signature section below

(1) (Reply)

Learn Free And Organic Facebook Traffic / Paypal Money $ For Sale / Easy Way To Make Passive Income From The Comfort Of Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.