Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,802 members, 7,912,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

Jennifer Lopez's New Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez's New Album (152 Views)

Jennifer Lopez Pictured Wearing Dropwaist Trousers With Tailor-made Thong On Set / Jennifer Lopez Goes Almost Naked On Halloween / Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez's New Album by Dysh: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jennifer Lopez's album called" this is me... now" has been revealed by Jennifer that it was inspired by her relationship with ben Affleck and how they broke up two decades ago and reunited.
she said, "we captured me at this moment in time when I was reunited with the love of my life, and we decided we were going to be together forever. The whole message of the album is this love exists. This is real love. Now I think what the message of the album is saying is very much if you were wondering if you have like me at times lost hope, almost given up, don't.
view more details about the album at https://dyshapp.app/FXBMyPtWqvb
Re: Jennifer Lopez's New Album by Dysh: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
only Jennifer Lopez can leave music for like 10 years and still come back and make waves

(1) (Reply)

OSC Media / Check Out Prinx Emmanuel Anf Moses Bliss Latest Collection / Artiste To Look Out For In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.