Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,984 members, 7,931,392 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:32 AM

Russia Vs Ukraine Daily Battle Map - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Vs Ukraine Daily Battle Map (290 Views)

Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / Russia Vs Ukraine: What Is SWIFT And Could It Be Used Against Putin? / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Russia Vs Ukraine Daily Battle Map by Faithti(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
A thread that will be updated everyday and for explaining the current situation on ground for those who can't read the map, UNBIASED.
Pro-russia and pro-ukraine,I beg you in the name of whatever you serve. Avoid me

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine Daily Battle Map by Faithti(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
Situation as at 2nd December.
You can see UKRAINE has deployed soldiers to it's border with BELARUS due to Russia build up of troops there.
You can see the areas hit by Russian missiles.
You can see No side have broken through each other defense line today.
You can also the areas hit by Ukrainian missiles.

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine Daily Battle Map by Hotice085: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
I enjoyed your earlier thread about Pro US and Pro Russia followers, as for me I am totally Pro Freedom Equal rights and justice follower where Democracy is core.

Faithti can you plz educate this self acclaimed geopolitics noisemaker from God knows where, whether your map is pro west or pro Russian in origin?
The name is Goddson and don't be deceived by it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FBI Is Hiding The Pipe Bomber / How Yevgeny Prigozyn Killed 10 Russian Soldiers / IDF Release Live Videos Of October 7 Hamas Masacre ( Extremely Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.