Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,310 members, 7,916,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 02:05 PM

5 Quotes About The TOP From The Legend Himself: Constance C. Friday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Quotes About The TOP From The Legend Himself: Constance C. Friday (202 Views)

Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere / Constance Owoyomi Poses With Anthony Joshua. See Reactions / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Quotes About The TOP From The Legend Himself: Constance C. Friday by constancefriday(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
5 Quotes about the TOP from Constance C. Friday:
If you hate being successful only for a while and then falling off like a one season sensation, here are 5 quotes from the legendary Constance C. Friday for you to always keep in mind.

1. "When you reach the TOP, don't stop. Keep climbing up"

2. "Don't let the fear of falling stop you from climbing up"

3. "The battle to stay on top is harder and tougher than the battle to climb up" - many people don't know this.

4. "Right living guarantees a bright future"

5. "The least of GOD is always greater and better than the best of Man"
- Always involve God in the climbing up matters.

Cheers! Remain Blessed!
I know religion and philosophy don't really mix but we can give it a try. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Quotes About The TOP From The Legend Himself: Constance C. Friday by constancefriday(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
constancefriday:
If you hate being successful only for a while and then falling off like a one season sensation, here are 5 quotes from the legendary Constance C. Friday for you to always keep in mind.

3. "The battle to stay on top is harder and tougher than the battle to climb up" - many people don't know this.

Cheers! Remain Blessed!
I know religion and philosophy don't really mix but we can give it a try. smiley
Re: 5 Quotes About The TOP From The Legend Himself: Constance C. Friday by mercycarl: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
constancefriday:

Cheers! Remain Blessed!

cute quotes, reading this already makes me feel like am at the top

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Get Rid Of Your Belly Fat Fast Naturally / X-TWO J Songs & Biography / Burna Boy, Rema, Tems Thrill Fans At 2023 NBA All-star Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.