Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,096 members, 7,967,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:23 AM

See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. (45923 Views)

See The ₦600 Banana And Groundnut I Bought In Uyo (Pictured) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See The ₦600 Fish I Bought In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by ufuosman(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Na wa
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by mediclife1987(m): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bobbiee:
Nothing new. I bought this shit in Asaba with just Kpomo on top instead of meat

Even Asaba?

Na wa oh!
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
I rather look for bread and soft drink
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by mediclife1987(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
It's okay, that meat is #400 while the rice and beans is #200 (rice #100 and beans #100).

Which one this Oga dey talk again.
How meat go be #400, and rice viceversa?
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by Emola12(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
U self nawa for you ooo ahhh you see where Dem put calculator u self u dey enter there nawa for you ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by mediclife1987(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
I rather look for bread and soft drink

As in ehn!!!

Correct soft bread and soft drink oh...

Oil dey your head jarey
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by mediclife1987(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Emola12:
U self nawa for you ooo ahhh you see where Dem put calculator u self u dey enter there nawa for you ooo

Bwahaahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by Cromagnon: 12:16am On Dec 04, 2022
habsydiamond:
That's the change Apc gave us oo... with 100 bags of rice now one can simply walk into a car dealership and leave there with an exotic car. It's time for us to rethink and make the best choice this coming February ooo... enough of suffering and smiling oo
did apc stop you from farming and increasing supply of food
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by Shadysen: 12:18am On Dec 04, 2022
mediclife1987:

No mind them, ppl no know as food don take cost.

Soon ma sand some ppl go dey chop...
baba God no go gree make we chop sand
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by EmahBoss(f): 4:34am On Dec 04, 2022
mediclife1987:

You got time cooking yourself in this crazy state called Lagos?

You must literally be living next to where you work, unlike some of us that spend almost 2hrs to work everyday...

Sorry, you had to spend two hours on your way to work, that's stressful, too. I don't live next to my work and I don't have to spend two hours neither... I just don't get comfy with food bought out especially mama put

1 Like

Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by Moymoy: 5:22am On Dec 04, 2022
mediclife1987:

Neither Peter Obi, Atiku or APC is the solution.

Tinubu is... tongue cheesy

Bala blu, Blu Blu, BULABA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:08am On Dec 04, 2022
zionstaar75:
u mean by voting a tribe that thinks Nigeria is a zoo??I prefer buying bag of rice 100k,I have the money

Zoo is even a compliment because the contraption called Nigeria is worse than a zoo.

With your business capital of barely N100K you can afford to be buying bag of rice at 100k cheesy

You'd rather die from hunger than vote that tribe ba? cheesy

Your suffering is still warming up, you go see shege.

Meanwhile people of that tribe will keep on soaring no matter how much "the zoo" tries to hold us back.
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by habsydiamond(m): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2022
Cromagnon:
did apc stop you from farming and increasing supply of food
I did poultry for Xmas 2020.. the cost of feeding those birds then was high even at that, getting to the market.. it was as if there was chicken festival with different kinds of chicken in the market.. I can't say I made much profit
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by rockyh(m): 8:10am On Dec 04, 2022
mediclife1987:

Neither Peter Obi, Atiku or APC is the solution.

Tinubu is... tongue cheesy
as he turned Lagos to a touts infested state and free for all fighting zone

1 Like

Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by zionstaar75: 8:11am On Dec 04, 2022
TheRealestGuy:

Zoo is even a compliment because the contraption called Nigeria is worse than a zoo.

With your business capital of barely N100K you can afford to be buying bag of rice at 100k cheesy

You'd rather die from hunger than vote that tribe ba? cheesy

Your suffering is still warming up, you go see shege.

Meanwhile people of that tribe will keep on soaring no matter how much "the zoo" tries to hold us back.
I don't have time,keep ranting. U guys can never rule this country next year is all I know
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by mediclife1987(m): 8:55am On Dec 04, 2022
zionstaar75:
I don't have time,keep ranting. U guys can never rule this country next year is all I know

Giddem! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by blueAgent(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2022
DaInferno:
Eyah...some of you are seeing shege in some states o. You must have ordered Rice and Beans but they gave you Rice and Stew

...then they sprinkled Beans for you!

Lol...Na APC shit CAUSE AM grin
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by Bluntemperor: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2022
akwesenana:
I can't remember when last I bought food.

Beautiful You!
Many Folks don't know the way to the kitchen because they didn't get the gist from their Youth!
Well,good home training is part of life and nothing special for male or female to cook good food ,to safe enough for you!
It also depends where you are buying the food,for things are more expensive in the Lagos-Island than the Mainland and extremely hyper expensive in Ikoyi and Lekki!
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by elijahkayode(m): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2022
#DJHOLYNIGERIA" PRESENTS TIMELESS HOLYMIXTAPE VOLUME 1

We cry Holy Holy holy is the Lord God Almighty
Hello My people this is your Favourite DJ DjholyNigeria and Am here on the beat right now and am giving you this timeless mixtape so you enjoy and worship the Lord cause the the Lord is Good and worthy to be praise
Peace out my people, myholypeople

Tracklist
#.1 You are holy Paul Enenche
#2. For your Name is Holy Paul Wilbur
#3. "Holy" Chidinma Nigeria

#4. Echo Holy Red Rock worship
#5. Holy Dunsin oyekan

#6. Revelation Song Mathew Smith
#7. Emi Mimo(Holy spirit) Mike Abdul
#8. Holy Anthem Frank Edward

#9. Holy/Mimo Shola Allyson
#10. Mimo Loluwa tope Alabi
#11. Holy Ghost Gabriel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ooezfAyrI

What's up my holypeople
This masterpiece is collated by #DjHolyNigeria
@DJholyNigeria I feel your vibes

All praise be to the holySpirit for guidance and inspiration and i hope
Everyone can listen and enjoy this special songs

You can follow me on Twitter.com/@DjHolyNigeria
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by adamskutty(m): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
mediclife1987:
#600 dogfood.

Lagos!
Are you sure it is not 200 naira?
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
My bro that's wickedness, I visited Anambra last week, 500 naira fufu will satisfy you wela ,600 will add an extra meat to your delicacy.
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by Raphaeldhero(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
mediclife1987:
#600 dogfood.

Lagos!

U know how much I dey see per month?

But e dey RED for me immediately after second week
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by Raphaeldhero(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2022

Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by mediclife1987(m): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
Raphaeldhero:

I no understand your writeup.
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by aimmoney9: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:
SAME N600 FOOD SOMEONE BOUGHT OF RECENT IN CAMEROON THAT FILL THE WHOLE PLATE NA MUMU DEY THIS NIGERIA THE WISE ONE DON JAPA .
You don Japa? .......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by Williams150(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
Who send you come lagos..
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by Cromagnon: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
habsydiamond:
I did poultry for Xmas 2020.. the cost of feeding those birds then was high even at that, getting to the market.. it was as if there was chicken festival with different kinds of chicken in the market.. I can't say I made much profit
So how is that govt fault that you did not do feasibility study?
That you don't understand demand and supply?
That's on you my friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by habsydiamond(m): 6:46am On Dec 09, 2022
Cromagnon:

So how is that govt fault that you did not do feasibility study?
That you don't understand demand and supply?
That's on you my friend
it's not about feasibility study... what's the cause of the inflation that is affecting this country... is it not going into agriculture that affected everything including the price for feeds and medicines for livestock. Some years back. A bag of broiler finisher and starter were sold for 2750 and 2700 respectively.. but now do you know how much they are being sold. The economy of this country has been crashing since.. we are only praying it won't crumble.
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by Cromagnon: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
habsydiamond:
it's not about feasibility study... what's the cause of the inflation that is affecting this country..
If you do feasibility you will see what is causing the inflation
But you Say it's not important yet you wonder why the biz failed. You funny

. is it not going into agriculture that affected everything including the price for feeds and medicines for livestock.

Do you understand demand and supply at all?
Shebi you go school na

Some years back. A bag of broiler finisher and starter were sold for 2750 and 2700 respectively.. but now do you know how much they are being sold. The economy of this country has been crashing since.. we are only praying it won't crumble.
if you did feasibility and were properly educated you will realise why chicken feed is expensive

No be by gragra or by being savage online
It doesn't affect economy

Only demand and supply matters
Not emotion
Re: See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. by habsydiamond(m): 7:24am On Dec 11, 2022
Cromagnon:

If you do feasibility you will see what is causing the inflation
But you Say it's not important yet you wonder why the biz failed. You funny

Do you understand demand and supply at all?
Shebi you go school na

if you did feasibility and were properly educated you will realise why chicken feed is expensive

No be by gragra or by being savage online
It doesn't affect economy

Only demand and supply matters
Not emotion
OK.. concur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Good Freezer Brand / Would You Eat These Nigerian Independence Day Meals? (Photos) / One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.