Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,993 members, 7,915,918 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

France To Lift World Cup - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / France To Lift World Cup (2116 Views)

France To Return $150 Million Abacha Loot / President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France To Lift World Cup by blaky007: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
Likely Argentina may will ooo. but there won't be world cup 2026 in USA and Canada due to The world war 3.

Why having doubt about what you saw?. You never can tell how things will go.
Re: France To Lift World Cup by princechina(m): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
And it's going according to ur prediction. Wow, so does it mean mbappe is going to be killed soon? �
Re: France To Lift World Cup by okeysoninv: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
princechina:
And it's going according to ur prediction. Wow, so does it mean mbappe is going to be killed soon? �
no, mbappe is not going to die . I said his shinning will gone down after the world cup
Re: France To Lift World Cup by okeysoninv: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
blaky007:

Why having doubt about what you saw?. You never can tell how things will go.
who am I, I'm just a human.
Re: France To Lift World Cup by demielvis: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
You're a true prophet sir, should we pray against the world war, please prophesy to me �
Re: France To Lift World Cup by demielvis: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
It seems Argentina will win tho
Re: France To Lift World Cup by Buccalcavity2: 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
someone should bookmark this.
How far?
Re: France To Lift World Cup by okeysoninv: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Buccalcavity2:
How far?
was mbappe not crucial in d match
Re: France To Lift World Cup by omonnakoda: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: France To Lift World Cup by okeysoninv: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
demielvis:
You're a true prophet sir, should we pray against the world war, please prophesy to me �
prayer can never stop it , you should pray for your survival
Re: France To Lift World Cup by blaky007: 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
prayer can never stop it , you should pray for your survival

Prophecy can change. Like the football outcome you had shared. I am not calling you a fake, just that God may decide to change things.

1 Like

Re: France To Lift World Cup by okeysoninv: 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
blaky007:

Prophecy can change. Like the football outcome you had shared. I am not calling you a fake, just that God may decide to change things.
how can I change the will of God lol. even Christ mentioned about this war. is like me saying Jews won't return to the land of Israel or Christ won't return to complete his ministry
Re: France To Lift World Cup by okeysoninv: 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
omonnakoda:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
who is this one..
Re: France To Lift World Cup by TheSourcerer: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
blaky007:

Hi this is a random text to remind you to smile trust me it helps , wish you an amazing day smiley
Re: France To Lift World Cup by iykofias(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27
okeysoninv:
no, mbappe is not going to die . I said his shinning will gone down after the world cup
after 2 years plus, Mbappe is still going stronger.
your prophecy prediction rate is 0/109

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) / Gaddafi Slams Nigeria For Handing Over Taylor / Lucky Igbinedion A Big Thief Check Out This Site Http://www.luckyigbinedion.info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.