Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,942 members, 7,927,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:16 PM

Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria (8048 Views)

Ex-head Of State Linked To UN House Bombing / Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name / Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by kurus: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 28, 2011
^^^ yeah i can see ten names in there
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by luluosas(m): 12:05am On Aug 28, 2011
kurus:

Well some of us have said from the start of Boko Haram that its Buhari and other northern elites that are sponsoring them. Now you can see them coming out to openly chant Sai Boko Karam? What rubbish is that?

All those who supported Buhari or voted for him should be ashamed of themselves now and acknowledge what we knew back then and tried to tell them: Boko Haram is just a tool of intimidation by Buhari, atiku, Sultan of sokoto, muttallab and others. Now the whole world knows them for what they truly arel children of darkness, scions of satan.
You are dumb, deaf and blind, who has his eyes open but cannot see.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Kenezi: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2011
frosbel:

Read the Islamic extremists literature and you will get what I mean !!

We have, it's called the Quran, but muslims are too barbaric and violent for any country to stop them.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by bamosagie(m): 12:22am On Aug 28, 2011
CAN through its president have condemned the bombing, I am still waiting to hear from the sultan of sokoto.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 28, 2011
he did on the radio last night as well as the emire of zaria, kano and katsina so far, buharis is on sahara right now!!
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by babaowo: 12:29am On Aug 28, 2011
hmmmm world termites are trooping into naija.
lord have mercy on nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by AdeizaSama(m): 12:31am On Aug 28, 2011
Kenezi:

We have, it's called the Quran, but muslims are too barbaric and violent for any country to stop them.

That was quite an uneducated statement. The fact that you have said this means you have read absolutely NOTHING. Don't come here and try to bullshit us that you know and it's clear Islam has a problem. For starters, you have the mindset of a clueless American, that just wants to look for trouble everywhere he goes in the name of free speech. Don't draw pictures of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W), they won't hear. Don't attack the middle east for the sake of oil, mba. Let us enforce our own laws within our own homes without criticism or judgmental eyes, ra ra. And when a few who see that were being oppressed decide to fight back and show we won't stand for it, you will shout TERRORISM! When you're labeling Islam as a terrorist religion how won't every fool on a quest for power terrorize you using what YOU gave them as a weapon? Is it THAT hard to not look for trouble? Is it that hard to try and understand situations, even a little bit, before you open your fire starting mouths??

Screw this mehn, I'm out. No wonder muslim scholars (those who know a million times more than I do) don't bother talking anymore. It's quite clear the world is in a very messed up position in which 80% of it's inhabitants are deaf and blind to any form of reasoning. No one can save it now. The world will die of ignorance, let's just hope you have found individual comfort with how you've lived before you leave.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Abujabir24: 12:32am On Aug 28, 2011
Dis a lie, bh are nt responsible 4 d attack on un. I sent dem a message via email askin dem abt d attck nd dey said dey aint responsible. Dis people cnt lie nd i believe. So nigerians pls dnt get fooled by people sayin bh did dis bh did dat, there re enemies dat wnt 2 dis organise d relationshp b/w muslims nd christians in dis country. Like bh said: we hav siezd attacks durin dis holy month.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by kurus: 12:44am On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 28, 2011
kurus:

YOU ARE SUCH A BIG FOOL MAN! Who the F=#UCK is your prophet that they cannot draw his picture? Who the f#-uck is your prophet that you would kill people, take human lives cos they drew his pictures? The same prophet who Were Intimate with a 9 year old girl, the same prophet who slept with his so many women, who some hadiths have called him a intimate deviant, who married an elderly woman for her money? Geez, do you have a brain at ALL?

Fu%%ck your prophet!!! If he can, let him defend himself!!! Anything that cannot defend its name(notice the pronoun used?) is not worth of worship by dogs or pigs!!!

Nonsense!!! how can you justify killing people in northern nigeria cos a swedish cartoonist decide to have fun and draw a picture of muhammed? How can you support a muslim woman travelling from america to sweden with the intention to kill that cartoonist?

Devil worshippers and their fake religion. By their fruits, you shall know them!!!

Cos someone drew muhammed picture, you want to kill him/her?

muslims we are better than this, please every other muslim ignore this guy, we can insult jesus so no need. pls pls pls let no one answer him anymore. there is an old hausa saying "sai an kula kashi yake doyi"
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by MrRaw: 12:51am On Aug 28, 2011
Even me, if i go see you, i will remove your head,
Oww one mama blessing wey dey here for my neighborhood, if you vex me, i go suya her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by shotster50(m): 12:53am On Aug 28, 2011
This is all a hogwash. When in doubt invite the FBI to make it seem you are dealing with the situation, when infact you are absolutely clueless.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by AdeizaSama(m): 12:54am On Aug 28, 2011
kurus:

YOU ARE SUCH A BIG FOOL MAN! Who the F=#UCK is your prophet that they cannot draw his picture? Who the f#-uck is your prophet that you would kill people, take human lives cos they drew his pictures? The same prophet who Were Intimate with a 9 year old girl, the same prophet who slept with his so many women, who some hadiths have called him a intimate deviant, who married an elderly woman for her money? Geez, do you have a brain at ALL?

Fu%%ck your prophet!!! If he can, let him defend himself!!! Anything that cannot defend its name(notice the pronoun used?) is not worth of worship by dogs or pigs!!!

Nonsense!!! how can you justify killing people in northern nigeria cos a swedish cartoonist decide to have fun and draw a picture of muhammed? How can you support a muslim woman travelling from america to sweden with the intention to kill that cartoonist?

Devil worshippers and their fake religion. By their fruits, you shall know them!!!

Cos someone drew muhammed picture, you want to kill him/her?

Lol, you just proving my point man. It's important to us that you don't try to draw his image; but it's not important to you that you do. Nobody worships prophet Muhammad, we worship God. Same thing as saying "f*ck the Jesus you think died in the cross, why can't he come and defend himself". Everyone has their faith, to some people they have faith in their family. If you attack a persons faith (especially when you don't need to), you're really just looking for trouble. Look at you spouting such a hateful essay, and yet call others barbarians.

And if you were listening, you'd know I don't support killing, period. Just like there are ignorant people like you, there are also ignorant muslims who will use Islam to kill any opportunity they see. You love to give them the opportunity; they love to kill. You guys are right for each other. Enjoy wink
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by kurus: 12:54am On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by kurus: 12:56am On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by kurus: 12:59am On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by AdeizaSama(m): 1:17am On Aug 28, 2011
God, I'm amazed at the fact that you continue putting words in my mouth with every post you make. I DO NOT CONDONE AND I AM NOT JUSTIFYING ANY OF THE KILLINGS THAT HAVE BEEN DONE. I am only telling you why they are happening. Also, you can't tell me the rest of the world don't kill for their own beliefs. People are killed everyday for stepping over someone else's line, religion or otherwise! Just because the 'Islamic' ones get all the (Western) publicity.

I'm actually really tired of you. Good night, sir.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by efisher(m): 1:18am On Aug 28, 2011
Welcome to Nigeria, FBI. I wish you a pleasant experience cool
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by umechuma: 1:36am On Aug 28, 2011
The FBI should come to Nigeria and set up their phone hacking device and track all calls made by Northerner who are members and sponsors of Boko Haram and within one month most of them will be arrested.Most Northerners behave like cows
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by hajifaty: 1:38am On Aug 28, 2011
Here we go again. This is what I have been saying for the past 3 days on NL concerning Nato and Libya. Check my post I said all this. Now that gaddafi is gone the only man in africa that can stand up to the west. This is going to be another 911 fraud. What is FBI doing in Nigeria?
Lets wait and see
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Deelect(m): 1:44am On Aug 28, 2011
Oh Lord pls save us 4r de hands of dis evil ones i pray.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by PStacks(m): 2:07am On Aug 28, 2011
All this crazy shit is got to stop men!
As for me, av often said from a social scientist point of view,
Untill relegion is abolished, Man kind might not know peace,
Let every one just serve God only in his heart.
if you serve God from ur heat and u kill in the name of serving God, then the killing is from ur heart. Let ther be no christains and let there be no muslims, aslong as this remains, the circle remails, cat and dog continues, police and thief, actor and boss.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Egobetter1: 2:09am On Aug 28, 2011
This is certainly the work and Job of a Muslim fellow, Take it or leave it and it is so sad
because we so called christian as u might say DONT say anything about the
DESPICABLE NATURE of the religion you practice,  A religion derailed of Conscience
The UN building has been bombed and I believe you minds are all at rest,
Recently Nigeria was removed from US terrorist list and with the actions of these
past days, what do we expect?

I happen to work in a reputable firm in Nigeria precisely in the Federal Capital
Territory and the vast majority of workers in this organization are mainly Muslims
who in earnest are not qualified to hold such positions,  They occupy the Highest
place in the country and yet are aggreived by the emergence of a Niger-Deltan
as a President and this has resulted to the loss of precious lives,

The painful aspect of all this is the fact that the individuals doing this things are
being used by POWERFUL money bags in power,  

I am posting this message with a new username so that it will be anonymous

Nigeria needs to grow and the current state of the nation is not suitable
for such growth,  If I were to be Mr. President, I will either negotiate with the
powers that be for the Muslim community to be separated from Nigeria so that they
Will end up bombing themselves and eating themselves,
I am so vexed by the actions of this people

Mind you, I used to respect the religion because of their truthfulness and humility
But now I can now see that behind that truthfulness is a heart and a mind of Evil
Causing untold hardship because of their selfish and unreasonable thinking,

So many children were rendered fatherless and so many children have become orphans,
So many widows have emerged because of the selfish justice they seek,  is this one of
the teaching of the great ALLAH?

I was once told by one of my relations at NNPC that there was a time an attack was
launched at NNPC kaduna, all the muslim brothers and sisters were informed of the
attack and so stayed away only for the christians to be attacked,  To really show
the wicked nature of this fate, A muslim brother in the same office refused to warn his
colleague in the same office of the incoming danger because he is a christian or an Infidel as
THEIR HOLY BOOK QURAN calls it,

My Fellow Nigerians

Please do your self a favor by taking adequate precautions when working with these set
of people,  If you work in the same place, whenever they are going to pray, follow them
because no one knows who is next on their black book
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 28, 2011
We have, it's called the Quran, but muslims are too barbaric and violent for any country to stop them

@kenezi you are deaf, dumb, blind and a cheap liar. if you have really read the Qur'an you would not say that. have you 4gotten your christian brother Adolf Hitler that killed 6 million jews? why didn't we the muslims claim he got it from the Bible? Because we read the Bible. Oh, you wouldn't know because you are an illiterate and ignorant fool.

again what about your christian brother in Terrorism George Bush that brought about killing of over 500, 000 women and children in Iraq? we know he is not a true christian because we are not ignorant. how many lives of innocent citizens of Libya have been lost due to the action of the rebels sponsored by your brothers? you would not know because you are a looser.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by hajifaty: 2:13am On Aug 28, 2011
^^^^^
why are you wasting your time replying to these blind and brainless guys
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 28, 2011
@ E-gobetter
you have allowed your ignorance to take the better part of you by attacking Allah. Have you ever come across an Arabic bible? what is God called in that bible? are there christian Arabs? what do they call God. ALLAH. the same ONE that created heaven and Earth and in whose hand is the kingdom of Heaven and Earth. He that Kills and brings back to life. He is ALLAH, JEHOVAH, OLORUN, UMBANGIJI, CHINEKE, His are the best of names. He is WHO you have just referred to in foul language. Read the bible very well, you will discover that he is severe in punishment.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by hajifaty: 2:32am On Aug 28, 2011
In every nations there are groups of pple that are not happy with their govt system. These are the group that CIA always use to bring crisis into a country. Libya have this group in bengazi(the sallafist mujaheedin) and they have good contact with the CIA and others. That was why we saw the rebels carrying guns on the first day of the libya protest and attacking the police on the first day. They know that the north have  some Islamist group. they create boko haram the same way they create alqaeda.  they are just using them to destroy nigeria and later UN will send force to Nigeria. wake up pple
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Egobetter1: 2:34am On Aug 28, 2011
And what has your ignorance done to your
so called Philosopher of Imams and Scholars
who see no wrong in the activities of this
Animals practicing your religion?
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Kenezi: 3:59am On Aug 28, 2011
Adolf Hitler was not a Christian. Besides, why speak of Adolf Hitler when muslims worship a man far worse, Muhammed? Whose sick ideas, concocted from the heat of the desert boiling his illiterate brain, have started more wars than every other religion on this planet combined?

Muslims worship Muhammed, a mass murder and a child r.apist, yet we still wonder why they are incapable of living like all other human beings?
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by AdeizaSama(m): 4:13am On Aug 28, 2011
Kenezi:

Adolf Hitler was not a Christian. Besides, why speak of Adolf Hitler when muslims worship a man far worse, Muhammed? Whose sick ideas, concocted from the heat of the desert boiling his illiterate brain, have started more wars than every other religion on this planet combined?

Muslims worship Muhammed, a mass murder and a child r.apist, yet we still wonder why they are incapable of living like all other human beings?

, lol
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Cmiller(m): 4:22am On Aug 28, 2011
FBI storm nigeria soon NATO strike nigeria, me dey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge / A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" / Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.