Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,714 members, 7,979,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 08:28 AM

10 Ways To Improve As A Developer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 10 Ways To Improve As A Developer (175 Views)

Top 10 Ways To Improve Your PC Gaming Experience In 2018 / 10 Ways Hackers Get Your Passwords And What You Need To Do To Protect Yourself / Become A Developer For As Low As 15,000 At Harmony Innovation Hub (abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Improve As A Developer by highfresh: 4:40am On Dec 03, 2022
It takes a lot of effort to succeed at programming, regardless of what you are doing—web development, game development, machine learning, AI, or anything else.

In my own experience writing code, there are a few things that have been helpful to me, and I want to share them with you. These things are not secrets, and there is nothing magical about them; they are actually quite simple to understand, but they are incredibly difficult to implement and maintain over time. Nevertheless, I believe that if you follow them to some extent, you will be able to benefit from them.

So let get that: https://frezhtech.com/post/10-ways-to-improve-as-a-developer

(1) (Reply)

Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic / Suggestions For The Best Graphics Cards For Ryzen 3600 For 2023 / Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.