Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,575 members, 7,905,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

Taiwo Akerele On Peter Obi’s Democratic Credentials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taiwo Akerele On Peter Obi’s Democratic Credentials (248 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials / DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taiwo Akerele On Peter Obi’s Democratic Credentials by aguele(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2022
‘I have searched through the list of those who condemned Abacha’s tyrannical rule, Peter Obi’s name is missing, I have searched the list of the G-34 members who stood against the military in 1998, Peter Obi’s name is missing, I have searched the list of NADECO members who fought the military to stand still between 1993 and 1999, Peter Obi’s name is missing, I have searched through the list of financers of pro-democracy struggle in Nigeria where the likes of late billionaire Pa Alfred Rewane is standing gallantly tall, Peter Obi’s name is missing. What investment has Obi made into the Nigerian democratic project since 1993 and today apart from laying claim to been an ex Governor? The question is where was Peter Obi when men and women were fighting to restore democracy in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Akerele On Peter Obi’s Democratic Credentials by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2022
aguele:

‘I have searched through the list of those who condemned Abacha’s tyrannical rule, Peter Obi’s name is missing, I have searched the list of the G-34 members who stood against the military in 1998, Peter Obi’s name is missing, I have searched the list of NADECO members who fought the military to stand still between 1993 and 1999, Peter Obi’s name is missing, I have searched through the list of financers of pro-democracy struggle in Nigeria where the likes of late billionaire Pa Alfred Rewane is standing gallantly tall, Peter Obi’s name is missing. What investment has Obi made into the Nigerian democratic project since 1993 and today apart from laying claim to been an ex Governor? The question is where was Peter Obi when men and women were fighting to restore democracy in Nigeria?

Taiwo Akerele should use all this time he's using to search for what did not lost to search for Thiefnubuu's Primary and Secondary school certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Akerele On Peter Obi’s Democratic Credentials by Abdul05: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2022
Under a woman's skirt. ... cheesy cheesy
Re: Taiwo Akerele On Peter Obi’s Democratic Credentials by PoliteActivist: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2022
At least he wasn't dealing drugs in Chicago, or massively THIEFING money as VP or customs boss or Lagos landlord!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Akerele On Peter Obi’s Democratic Credentials by Nightwolf1: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2022
After searching for Peter Obi u didn't search for this one below grin

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Electorates Throw Weight On Abaza Says APC Is Winning HoR Seat / Our Government Will Deal Decisively With Insecurity - Frank Nweke Jr / Why Are D Distractors Panicking If They are Sure That Peter Obi Will Not Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.