Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,742 members, 7,889,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:57 AM

Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims (1722 Views)

Is It Bad To Locate A Church In A Prostitution Hotspot? / Prophet Suddenly: A Shameful Satire Of God's Prophetic Ministry / Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NNTR: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOL!

All these your quotes about poster or so is completely irrelevant.

You were the one who wants to learn from my answers to the questions ... remember? And I promise to facilitate your learning. yhwh bears me witness that my promise still stands grin And I will facilitate your learning using what researchers have deemed to be one of the best methods of learning.

So why are you scared of 'learning'? And that reminds me: IF your question is related to the topic we are discussing, again I give you my word that I will give you an explanation. Do we have a deal?

cc: Potential Thief TenQ grin
If asking you to give honest and sincere answers to each of those four easy, simple, innocent, harmless and straightforward TenQ questions is going to be a showstopper, simply because answering them will put on under bad light and make you be at a disadvantage, then thats cool and I will let you off the hook.

As for me, personally, I am fearless. I dont duck questions, dont side step questions, dont over step, dont hide, so bring it on, bring on full frontal whatever your question(s) maybe

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by TenQ: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
NNTR:
If asking you to give honest and sincere answers to each of those four easy, simple, innocent, harmless and straightforward TenQ questions is going to be a showstopper, simply because answering them will put on under bad light and make you be at a disadvantage, then thats cool and I will let you off the hook.

As for me, personally, I am fearless. I dont duck questions, dont side step questions, dont over step, dont hide, so bring it on, bring on full frontal whatever your question(s) maybe

LegalWolf will spend the next 20 pages without answering your questions. It is his normal behaviour.
He believes it is wisdom to thrash about meaninglessly and digressing to everything else apart from the question.

Just watch out!
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NNTR: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
TenQ:
LegalWolf will spend the next 20 pages without answering your questions. It is his normal behaviour.
He believes it is wisdom to thrash about meaninglessly and digressing to everything else apart from the question.

Just watch out!
He'll be on his own, the moment he tries that ploy of hiding a needle in a haystack of hopeless fluff.

KISS, Keep It Short and Sweet. Maximum three sentences should suffice, is what I'll be looking forward to receive

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by LegalWolf: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Lol,

Put me under bad light? How? You (including TenQ) have asked me questions. That presumes you don’t know or confused about the question. Also, it assumes that me you asked know the answer to the question. Isn’t it?

You claimed you want to “learn”. I told you I want to facilitate your learning using one of the best learning methods on earth. You did not dispute the Socratic method is one of the best but you are here mumbling! Or don’t you want to learn again? grin

NNTR:

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by LegalWolf: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
TenQ:

Just watch out!

Potential thief too has mouth to talk? Like you answered any of the questions I asked you
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by LegalWolf: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hey potential Thief TenQ

It just occurred to me that today is Sunday. I want to go and rest till tomorrow. If you’re ready to engage, stand by your words!

NNTR I love KISS. Keeping it Short Sweet and Simple. When you’re ready to learn, let me know so I’ll facilitate it

Till morrow
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NNTR: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
LegalWolf:
Hey potential Thief TenQ

It just occurred to me that today is Sunday. I want to go and rest till tomorrow. If you’re ready to engage, stand by your words!

NNTR I love KISS. Keeping it Short Sweet and Simple. When you’re ready to learn, let me know so I’ll facilitate it
The ball's in your court, not mine.
Show me what you have for me

LegalWolf:
Till morrow
No better time than now, than the present

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by TenQ: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
LegalWolf:
Hey potential Thief TenQ

Till morrow
Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims!?
LOL!

1 Like

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by TenQ: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
NNTR:
He'll be on his own, the moment he tries that ploy of hiding a needle in a haystack of hopeless fluff.

KISS, Keep It Short and Sweet. Maximum three sentences should suffice, is what I'll be looking forward to receive

His method is to completely change narrative to speaking about every other thing apart from the question and deliberately AVOIDING the question!

Check his response to you, that is his pattern!

As a test, ask him just one Question and see!

1 Like

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NNTR: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
TenQ:
Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims!?
LOL!
Yes, LegalWolf, would love to learn from your high esteemed self, what in the Quran, and on Prostitution, is Allah's command for Muslim men. Keep it short simple and sweet please

1 Like

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by TenQ: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
LegalWolf:

Potential thief too has mouth to talk? Like you answered any of the questions I asked you
Exactly like you father satan: no difference!

The QUESTIONS FOR LEGALWOLF
1. Is Prostitution remotely a moral act that God the Creator should approve for His people?

2. Can Muslims show us if Allah at any time abrogated the law of Mutah?

3. How come Mohammed or any Caliph has the power to Abrogate or Overrule the eternal words of Allah in the Qur'an?
(Is it that Mohammed or the Caliphs knows better than Allah?)

4. If Allah can allow Prostitution for any reason whatsoever, how can Muslims be sure that he is not aka Satan? (Is this behaviour consistent with the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and David?)
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by LegalWolf: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2022
LOL!

No one stopped yhwh when he rested on the 7th day, so where do you have the moral ground to stop me from resting ?

Since the ball is in my court, let us roll the dice grin

NNTR:
The ball's in your court, not mine.
Show me what you have for me

No better time than now, than the present

Let us start from the first question reproduced below:

1. Is Prostitution remotely a moral act that God the Creator should approve for His people?

From the context provided to the questions, one may come to the conclusion that Mutah = Prostitution. Do you think Mutah and Prostitution is one and the same thing ?

cc: Potential Thief TenQ
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by LegalWolf: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2022
Lol grin

If we assume the Bible to be true, and Jesus actually spoke in John 8:44, then your father - the devil, actually knows his son. grin At least, I am not the one whose native language is lying. You cannot even deny that you forged a statement. Caught you lying on countless occasions because it is your mother tongue. Even on this thread, you cannot stand by every word you say. LOL! Your father the Satan must actually be proud of you.

I was even willing to take on the cloak of a Shia Ayatollah and turn a blind eye to your past. All I needed was your commitment that you will stand by every word you say. Fiam, you bolted like a potential thief and the son of Satan that you are. I have given you more attention than you deserve, let me face my beloved NNTR that wants to learn grin

TenQ:

Exactly like you father satan: no difference!

3. How come Mohammed or any Caliph has the power to Abrogate or Overrule the eternal words of Allah in the Qur'an?

4. If Allah can allow Prostitution for any reason whatsoever, how can Muslims be sure that he is not aka Satan? (Is this behaviour consistent with the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and David?)
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by TenQ: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2022
LegalWolf:
Lol grin

If we assume the Bible to be true, and Jesus actually spoke in John 8:44, then your father - the devil, actually knows his son. grin At least, I am not the one whose native language is lying. You cannot even deny that you forged a statement. Caught you lying on countless occasions because it is your mother tongue. Even on this thread, you cannot stand by every word you say. LOL! Your father the Satan must actually be proud of you.

I was even willing to take on the cloak of a Shia Ayatollah and turn a blind eye to your past. All I needed was your commitment that you will stand by every word you say. Fiam, you bolted like a potential thief and the son of Satan that you are. I have given you more attention than you deserve, let me face my beloved NNTR that wants to learn grin

The Questions had been staring at you in the face till now as usual.

1 Like

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by TenQ: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOL!

No one stopped yhwh when he rested on the 7th day, so where do you have the moral ground to stop me from resting ?

From the context provided to the questions, one may come to the conclusion that Mutah = Prostitution. Do you think Mutah and Prostitution is one and the same thing ?

You are the Muslim: try to enlighten us of the difference between Mutah and Prostitution
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NNTR: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOL!
No one stopped yhwh when he rested on the 7th day,
So you and YHWH are now mates. Right?

LegalWolf:
so where do you have the moral ground to stop me from resting?
Persuasion, not moral ground

LegalWolf:
Yeah, take a chance. Roll the dice. Let learn from what the dice say.
Toss evens, agree. Toss odds, disagree

LegalWolf:

Lets keeping it simple, sweet and short, just stick with bare knuckle Prostitution, nothing fancy, no sugar coating, no paraphernalia hang ons, just straight up Prostitution. If tbh, I am not remotely concerned with mutah, it is prostitution that intrigues me. So, from you POV

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NNTR: 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
TenQ:
You are the Muslim: try to enlighten us of the difference between Mutah and Prostitution
Red herring
If you chase two rabbits, you catch none

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by LegalWolf: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Interesting!

NNTR:

So you and YHWH are now mates. Right?

Does it matter if yhwh and I are mates? Anyways, this is another conversation I think does not touch on the substance of our discourse.

NNTR:

Persuasion, not moral ground

Irrelevant!

NNTR:

Yeah, take a chance. Roll the dice. Let learn from what the dice say.
Toss evens, agree. Toss odds, disagree

Lets keeping it simple, sweet and short, just stick with bare knuckle Prostitution, nothing fancy, no sugar coating, no paraphernalia hang ons, just straight up Prostitution. If tbh, I am not remotely concerned with mutah, it is prostitution that intrigues me. So, from you POV

(underlined mine).
Kiss Answer - No. This is MY perspective.

But here is the problem: You are the one who wants to 'learn' and the I as your teacher should be the one guiding you to your answers not the other way around. From that perspective, and since you are not remotely concerned with mutah, so what is the reason for the question?

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by TenQ: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
NNTR:
Red herring
If you chase two rabbits, you catch none

They are prone to digression and change of subject of discussion: very normal with them!

1 Like

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NNTR: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
LegalWolf:
(underlined mine).
Kiss Answer - No. This is MY perspective.
Well, thanks for the sincere, honest frank and truthful response.

So personally speaking, you reckon that flat out, prostitution, remotely shouldn't be an act that God the Creator should approve for His people?

Now would you take yourself to be a prophet?
I ask that question because, if your answer is, yes, then as you being a prophet, I want to learn from you what Allah's perspective is, concerning prostitution.
Is prostitution, remotely a moral act that God the Creator should approve for His people

LegalWolf:
But here is the problem:
You are the one who wants to 'learn' and the I as your teacher should be the one guiding you to your answers not the other way around.
Didnt see it coming that you're this self conceited enough to arrogate to yourself the title, tisa

LegalWolf:
From that perspective, and since you are not remotely concerned with mutah, so what is the reason for the question?
The philomath in me is the reason for the interest with the questions

LegalWolf:
I am not remotely concerned with mutah, because mutah isnt in the thread's title, neither is mutah mentioned anywhere in the original post.

Each the four the questions TenQ asked, just as the original post, individually and all, majored, centred and revolved around PROSTITUTION

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by LegalWolf: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
NNTR !!!!

See, one reason I decided to answer you is because I honestly cannot explain it - I somewhat have a little respect for you. And I hope and pray that won't dissipate like one potential thief. Now let us break your comment down into pieces!

NNTR:
Well, thanks for the sincere, honest frank and truthful response.

So personally speaking, you reckon that flat out, prostitution, remotely shouldn't be an act that God the Creator should approve for His people?

NNTR:

Now would you take yourself to be a prophet?
I ask that question because, if your answer is, yes, then as you being a prophet, I want to learn from you what Allah's perspective is, concerning prostitution.
Is prostitution, remotely a moral act that God the Creator should approve for His people
(underlined mine)

I am curious on why I need to make this assumption that am a prophet. I may make the assumption that I am Yhwh if you want me to but not a prophet of God! grin I also struggle to see reason why you ask the question because you basically rehash the question I had already given answer to. if you think Allah makes prostitution a moral act, why don't you bring it let us discuss instead of going through the corners

NNTR:

Didnt see it coming that you're this self conceited enough to arrogate to yourself the title, tisa

The philomath in me is the reason for the interest with the questions

[Originally wanted to throw jab at you, but I want to be calm with you, so I will let this pass cheesy]

NNTR:

I am not remotely concerned with mutah, because mutah isnt in the thread's title, neither is mutah mentioned anywhere in the original post.

Each the four the questions TenQ asked, just as the original post, individually and all, majored, centred and revolved around PROSTITUTION

It seems we are looking at different things, or you probably did not read the thread well. The original post was the rambling of the OP about how his previous thread was 'removed'. Yhwh bears me witness that I did not see his previous post. But the closest we have about the 'removed' thread is majorly the screenshots the OP shared and this post:

TenQ:
Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims

Introduction:
In Islam, there is a concept of TEMPORARY Marriage or almost literally "Pleasure Marriage" where a Muslim man may RENT for the purpose of SEX a willing Muslim woman or another muslim's slave for a certain agreed amount (in cash or in kind) for a short time (from a few hours to a few days).

This important command from Allah is buttressed by an instruction that the Muslim men should be honourable to PAY the agreed fee and in another command that a Muslim slave who chooses chastity should NOT be forced into Prostitution by her Muslim slave owners who desires to make money by organised prostitution as a love-vendor.

When a Muslim is confronted with this fact above, his first line of defence is that "How many Muslims do you see doing prostitution around you today?"
Then they follow it up by saying that "the law of Mutah had been abrogated" (unfortunately, they won't tell you that the abrogation was done by Mohammed and not by Allah himself)

The reason for these argument is based on the fact that Mohammed allowed it and also proscribed it several times within his lifetime so that Muslims are divided into two communities. The second Caliph finally put a nail on it as haram for Sunni Muslims (Most Muslims in Nigeria aren Sunni Muslims).

1. Sunni Muslims:
They believe that Prostitution (Mutah) as commanded by Allah in the Qur'an was finally abrogated the in the Hadiths of prophet Mohammad and so, they don't practice it AGAIN. Instead, some of the Sunni Muslims may practice Misyar Marriage.

2. The Shia Muslims:
They believe that Prostitution (Mutah) was a command by the mighty Allah and it was NEVER Abrogated by Allah anywhere in the Qur'an.

This argument by the Shi'a Muslims is actually a fact as Allah never abrogated Mutah in the Qur'an.
(some highlights mine)

So it is amazing how you claim that the original post was about prostitution and not Mutah. Or am I gazillion miles off-track with this position?

cc: Potential theif TenQ if it comes to forgery and telling lies, you are my master. But in intellectual ability, capacity, reasoning on solid logic, you, your daddy GO, mummy GO, baby GO, concubine GO (and yhwh being with all of you) are not match grin
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by IMAliyu(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
TenQ:
The TRUTH Not Meant To Be SEEN Or KNOWN

It is amazing how some people of the religion of Islam abhor the TRUTH.
I made a post yesterday about Allah of the religion of Islam where I showed clearly from the Islamic literatures alone where muslims were commanded in Allah's eternal book that they do PROSTITUTION and how it should be done in a civil manner!

-I gave TWO evidences from the Qur'an
-I gave about SIX evidences from the Hadiths
-I also gave TWO evidences from the Tafsirs.

But some of the children of LIES wanted the truth Buried at ALL cost.

They ran to the Admin to complain about the truth that was meant CONCEALED being EXPOSED by a certain TenQ.
The Admin, probably out of FEAR of being SLAUGHTERED by some of the violent ones of these people decided to "sacrifice the TRUTH" for political correctness.

At First, the EVIDENCES were removed and I was placed on a ban. After another hour because of their protest to the Admin, the whole post was removed. I don't blame the Admin: why should he stake his life for a nameless person on Nairaland?

QUESTIONS:

1. Why do you Muslims hate the revelation of the TRUTH about your Religion this much?
2. Did Allah command Prostitution for Muslims or not?
3. If a Muslim forces his slave to do prostitution, did Allah say he is all-forgiving for him or not?
4. Can you Muslims explain why from this post of yesterday I aught to receive a ban and the "offending post removed"?

Any religion that has to be supported with LIES and COVERING of TRUTH to stand can only be from Satan!

Copy:
I’m tagging you before you claim that you are not aware of this challenge to answer my question.
Yesterday's TOPIC:
Allah commands Prostitution to Muslims

Another mention.

Once again I'm uninterested in defending something I have no belief in.
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by TenQ: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
IMAliyu:

Another mention.

Once again I'm uninterested in defending something I have no belief in.
Of course!
The chant of many Muslims is:
"Don't confuse me with the Truth because, I have made up my mind"!

I'm not surprised one bit.

Have a nice day!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contradiction In Proverbs? Answering Fools / What Was The Difference Between Abraham And Lot's Wife / Are Nuns Immuned From Se*x*ual Arousal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.