Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,963 members, 7,949,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election (10918 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund / Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians / FG Seeks Senate Permission To Pay Kogi State N10.69 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by Moh247: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2022
UGM and ESN won't like this news
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by Bmaster(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

Peter Obi.... sponsor of IPOB terrorists and best friend of Sheikh Gumi should be interrogated.

His people are notorious for chestbeating, being spanked and running away from battle in their wives skirts.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu all ran. Even Peter AdaOBI ran from PDP primaries in high heels screaming in his effeminate voice.

" Dino, why are you always harassing me?" grin
na so craze dey take start...

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by ArinzeAnthony03: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2022
FG? If they are serious they would not have announced it. Useless federal government
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2022
JasonScoolari:
[/b][/i]

These northerners are hell bent on cutting Tinubu to size and burning his little hopes like a stick of Cigarette.

They knew why Tinubu went to visit Government Ekpemukpolo A.K.A "Tompolo" few days ago.

MC Oluomo and some of the touts here, you guys will get it hot.

Beer parlour analysis!

Smh….
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by TheChameleon: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2022
Bmaster:

Bmaster to his useless father:
na so craze dey take start...

Yes he must be useless and going crazy to be stupid enough to deny those screenshots actually happened. No wonder the mor0n gave birth to vermin like you grin
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by mrkings84(m): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Lol... My dad would be affected

Is Tinubu your dad?
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by Biafraaa: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

Peter Obi.... sponsor of IPOB terrorists and best friend of Sheikh Gumi should be interrogated.

His people are notorious for chestbeating, being spanked and running away from battle in their wives skirts.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu all ran. Even Peter AdaOBI ran from PDP primaries in high heels screaming in his effeminate voice.

Peter Obi will be the nightmare of y'all urchins. Continue wailing but come 2023 Peter Obi will be your president and he won't feed you agbado.

Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by sircatherine45(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

then do it. stop waiting for imaginary people to do that for you.
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by TheChameleon: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2022
sircatherine45:

then do it. stop waiting for imaginary people to do that for you.

Just learn how to write sentences first and I will strong consider your advice.

Till then, miracle center graduate. grin
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2022
dre11:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/03/nigerian-government-seeks-recover-weapons-stockpiled-politicians-ahead-2023-elections
leave the agbado urchins, let them come with their guns... we are waiting for them... dem go see crase run !!! They don't have 2 heads... we are also prepared... men go go down wotowoto
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by isaiahethan: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

I'm 100% sure you never sleep because of Peter Obi, hatred will only lead you to your early grave. Retrace your step. Frustration seems to contaminate part of your brain. You better not respond cos I don't read quote
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by chucks185: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2022
MandelaLives:
We hope they are sincere.

they are not at all.
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by sircatherine45(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2022
TheChameleon:

Just learn how to write sentences first and I will strong consider your advice.
Till then, miracle center graduate. grin
thank you very much, Harvard literate who thinks like a cretin.

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by 2016easy2017: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2022
BANK have grouped Nigerians into 2

1The current account holders( those they treat like kings and humans.)

2. The savings account holder( those they treat like beggers.

For me.
I open current accounts. They would have treated me like a king. Even to the point of almost giving me refreshments for keeping me waiting. Before they know am poor, i would have been gone for months

Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by TheChameleon: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2022
sircatherine45:

thank you very much, Harvard literate who thinks like a cretin.

Yes Harvard graduate. Not 3rd Class graduate of philosophy.

Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by TheChameleon: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2022
isaiahethan:

Isaiahethan to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

I'm 100% sure you never sleep because of Peter Obi, hatred will only lead you to your early grave. Retrace your step. Frustration seems to contaminate part of your brain. You better not respond cos I don't read quote

You don't respond to quotes or you cowardly run away from battle in your mother's skirts like your ancestors? grin
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by Jostoman: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

all these your trash no dey sell again.
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by TheChameleon: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
Jostoman:
all these your trash no dey sell again.

Got your attention bro... so obviously still a Best Seller grin

Anyone with minimal intelligence will know the screenshots weren't fabricated. But the dumbos.... Will just blindly support a 3rd Class GCE holder.
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Aside Boko Haram Commander called shetima who else will keep weapon... APC na scam
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by kareemkamil(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
Why on social media
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by Emola12(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Especially Tinubu supporters
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by yinkeys(m): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
The evil in this land ehn smh
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by F117nighthawk: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Audio recover, this government will be talking as if they are serious and responsible, a government that cannot protect and provide basic living conditions for his citizens will come and give blank talk, anyway we are used to their audio no action statement, ordinary fuel they cannot provide and the so called president is the minister of petroleum yet people are suffering, abi make we hear word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by wiseone28: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Puskin abeg unban me from business section before i miss something hooge.
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by BreconHills(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
How?
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by Allanoba: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
Very good
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by Chrismania100: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tinubu is a criminal ,and deserve to be killed by firing quad, cos he is an evil man, who has evil islamic plans.But, it will shock them

TheChameleon:
grin

Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by man80(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:
Nice move, but this is what National Commission (NATCOM) stands for. Why not append your signature to their bill to kick start them to life.
Thia is true. Bros do you u know if House of Rep have passed their version of Natcom bill?
Re: FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
man80:
Thia is true. Bros do you u know if House of Rep have passed their version of Natcom bill?

I heard senate have passed the NATCOM bill, so the former name NATFORCE have been changed to NATCOM. I think the only iss now is for Mr President to append his signature on it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug / Nigerians Won’t Allow Tinubu Deceive Them Again With Buhari — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.