Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,106 members, 7,949,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

US Air Force Unveils New B-21 Raider Nuclear Stealth Bomber - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Air Force Unveils New B-21 Raider Nuclear Stealth Bomber (1001 Views)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Air Force Unveils New B-21 Raider Nuclear Stealth Bomber by obedience4(m): 7:02am On Dec 04, 2022
redseason:

Yes!!! And you could not disprove a single fact presented by me! You that is trumpeting, are you from America? My analysis were ample and pointed out salient facts and questions. You had no answers to any and want to try and throw tantrums? Which densely integrated air defense zone has any of them been combat tested in the last 40 years? None! They won’t even survive over Ukraine if they didn’t survive over ordinary Serbia.

You know why I don't wanna agure with you.
By the time the USA invaded Iraq the Iraqi government had the most advances air defenses system in the middle east, had one of the most formidable air force and they use advance Soviet SAMs..
During the 6 days wars we saw the IDF used America jets to penetrate the Egyptian air defence systems
The same Serbia you are talking that is the Yugoslavia war go and Google and read, Yugoslavia became tje most bomb Nation as of that time, before it was top by north Korea, during the Korea war, just one jet was shoot down and you claimed it was a failure grin
Re: US Air Force Unveils New B-21 Raider Nuclear Stealth Bomber by obedience4(m): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

B2 spirit long endurance bomber grin grin
The only thing those bombers have endured are/was staying inside maintenance units, because it’s too expensive for USA military to abandon it.
B2 bomber managed to drop few bombs in Iraq after USA already won the war and yet still costed millions to maintain it for the dropping of those bombs.

The only good bombers USA have are B52 and B1 bombers.

This is my last reply
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_Grumman_
B-2_Spirit

https://www.defensenews.com/air/2019/04/29/heres-how-b-2-bomber-pilots-pull-off-grueling-33-hour-flights/

The b2 spirit has the record for flying for 44 hours.
Yet you said it an endurance bomber

See take your time and read, the B2 spirit is the perfect bomber created. They even had to created space for pilots to sleep because of its long flight capabilities..

Take your time and research about the b2..
Cheers

Re: US Air Force Unveils New B-21 Raider Nuclear Stealth Bomber by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
obedience4:

You know why I don't wanna agure with you.
By the time the USA invaded Iraq the Iraqi government had the most advances air defenses system in the middle east, had one of the most formidable air force and they use advance Soviet SAMs..
During the 6 days wars we saw the IDF used America jets to penetrate the Egyptian air defence systems
The same Serbia you are talking that is the Yugoslavia war go and Google and read, Yugoslavia became tje most bomb Nation as of that time, before it was top by north Korea, during the Korea war, just one jet was shoot down and you claimed it was a failure grin
You are the one deviating and jumping from pillar to post. Only a fool expects Iraq or Serbia to defeat the US militarily, my point is that their stealth planes are untested against formidable integrated air defenses despite the hype. The screenshots below shows Iraq had only unknown origin 60SAM batteries with 2000 rounds and 6k AAA(what you call MANPAD) against 45000 combat sorties during the hot phase of that war.

Back to question, which country with an advanced air defense did they go against none. They recently had an opportunity against Russia but instead collectively asked zelensky to shut his mouth and stop blaming Russia.

Lastly, I love how you gloated about the Iraqi war, a US/UK war of aggression against iraq on fake WMD and national security interest against a nation far from the US borders. Despite their own allies, UN and global public protest against the war. I love how you saw nothing wrong in that but turns around to demonize Russia. 15 NATO nations are enough to bomb small Yugoslavia into oblivion, it does not change the fact that an ancient s125 shot down the pride of the US Air Force to international embarrassment.

Unless your claim is that all these expensive birds are being built just to oppress small nations like Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq.

Re: US Air Force Unveils New B-21 Raider Nuclear Stealth Bomber by obedience4(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
redseason:

You are the one deviating and jumping from pillar to post. Only a fool expects Iraq or Serbia to defeat the US militarily, my point is that their stealth planes are untested against formidable integrated air defenses despite the hype. The screenshots below shows Iraq had only unknown origin 60SAM batteries with 2000 rounds and 6k AAA(what you call MANPAD) against 45000 combat sorties during the hot phase of that war.

Back to question, which country with an advanced air defense did they go against none. They recently had an opportunity against Russia but instead collectively asked zelensky to shut his mouth and stop blaming Russia.

Lastly, I love how you gloated about the Iraqi war, a US/UK war of aggression against iraq on fake WMD and national security interest against a nation far from the US borders. Despite their own allies, UN and global public protest against the war. I love how you saw nothing wrong in that but turns around to demonize Russia. 15 NATO nations are enough to bomb small Yugoslavia into oblivion, it does not change the fact that an ancient s125 shot down the pride of the US Air Force to international embarrassment.

Unless your claim is that all these expensive birds are being built just to oppress small nations like Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq.

Untested Seems you know better than engineers at Lockheed Martin, Boeing, etc, these jets are tested through war like scenario, and declared fit..
That's why they have war games, war exercises are used to test and certify weapons..
But guess what he seems to know better than engineers.
You are here auguring without proof,
That's was how people like you said the iron dome systems jointly made by the USA and Israel wasn't battle tested, until it started interception missiles in the middle east.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barrack Obama To Appear On Fox News! A Must Watched! / What Time Is Obama's Inauguration And State The Channel / S. African Police Drag And Beat Mozambican Taxi Driver To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.