Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,929 members, 7,890,064 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Defected To Labour Party Because PDP, APC Have Failed Nigerians Says Omote - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Defected To Labour Party Because PDP, APC Have Failed Nigerians Says Omote (274 Views)

Abuja Belongs To Nigerians Says Comrade Afiyo / Buhari And APC Have Failed Nigerians, But Blame Yourselves / Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians, Says ‘I Did Not Tear My PDP Membership Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Defected To Labour Party Because PDP, APC Have Failed Nigerians Says Omote by samogude(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2022
By Edafe Godwin

As part of efforts to ensure that Labour Party (LP), comes victorious in 2023 general elections, Barr. Robert Omote has abandoned his former party, All Progressive Congress (APC), for the Labour Party (LP) saying, both the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), and the All Progressive Congress (APC) have failed Nigeria in all ramifications.

Barr. Omote who is a native of Ogorivwo-Ovu in the Ethiope East Local Government Area, Delta State made this known while speaking with newsmen in a phone conversation recently.

According to him, People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and All Progressive Congress (APC) have failed Nigerians, saying, the party that can salvage Nigerians is Labour Party on which platform Peter Obi is gunning for Presidency. He said:” Before now, l was a member of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), a member of Alliance for Democracy (AD), as well as Democratic People’s Party (DPP), while l was in each of these parties, l worked for their growth and development”.

He added:” As a member of Labour Party, in order to ensure that Peter Obi wins the Presidency, l have been coordinating a Political Pressure Group known as: “Young Professionals For Peter Obi and Ahmed Dattis Movement” and l was able to use this group to converse support for Peter Obi and other Labour Party candidates for people to vote the party which will be the only political party that can transform Nigeria”.

https://bailoutnigeria.com/i-defected-to-labour-party-because-pdp-apc-have-failed-nigerians-says-omote/

(1) (Reply)

2023: Dogara Group Adopts Atiku, PDP / What Are The Basic IT Services Give Their Examples? / Full Makeup Kit For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.