Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Crypto Billionaire richer than Dangote now Bankrupt And Finished - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Billionaire richer than Dangote now Bankrupt And Finished (830 Views)

Coinbase Admits That Users May Lose Crypto If Exchange Goes Bankrupt / You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions / Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Billionaire richer than Dangote now Bankrupt And Finished by ogawisdom(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
In case you missed it...

Sam Bankman-Fried has resigned as CEO of FTX as his crypto company declares bankruptcy.

A few months ago, Bankman-Fried was one of the world's youngest billionaires and ranked among the top 100 richest men in the world.

Bankman-Fried's wealth, in fact, was ranked richer than Aliko Dangote, Africa's richest man.

Source legit.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Billionaire richer than Dangote now Bankrupt And Finished by Moh247: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
I bet he has safe tax havens account offshore in British virgin islands like Peter Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Billionaire richer than Dangote now Bankrupt And Finished by JasonScoolari: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:
I bet he has safe havens account offshore in British virgin islands like Peter Peter Obi

Is that the reason why Tinubu and Shettima are intellectually barren fellows? According to Yusuf Datti-Baba.

Is that why 93.25% of Tinubu supporters are foolish and brain dead? According to Jason Scolari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Billionaire richer than Dangote now Bankrupt And Finished by Pierocash(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
People keep posting rubbish just to trend. They even said he begs.

Sam banksman Fried can never be broke,he is far wealthier than 5 dangote put together. Ftx is different from Sam Fried,he rugged the industry and fled to Argentina,to escape prosecution,after funding the Democrats including Joe Biden elections.

Stop posting rubbish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Billionaire richer than Dangote now Bankrupt And Finished by godofuck231: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nothing wrong with him he was conditioned and targeted , you want to make more money than governments around the world and collapse the world order ? They will target you its simple
Re: Crypto Billionaire richer than Dangote now Bankrupt And Finished by SETHARTHUR(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
CRYpto is scam. Know this and know peace.
Re: Crypto Billionaire richer than Dangote now Bankrupt And Finished by Dreiwizzy: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
Pierocash:
People keep posting rubbish just to trend. They even said he begs.

Sam banksman Fried can never be broke,he is far wealthier than 5 dangote put together. Ftx is different from Sam Fried,he rugged the industry and fled to Argentina,to escape prosecution,after funding the Democrats including Joe Biden elections.

Stop posting rubbish
Thanks bro; folks here don't know what's happening in real world, they tend to follow-up with accident media company patterns. Don't blame them.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Billionaire richer than Dangote now Bankrupt And Finished by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
I’ve been into this bead making business for like three years now,and to say I’ve stood the test of time, is an understatement, even days that I’ve cried and felt unlucky,I did not give up. Because the reason I started is stronger than any bad times I’ve been facing in my business, I’m looking forward to build a community of industrious bead makers by laying a strong foundation of making dynamic accessories that Nigerians have been finding hard to get here, what I need is someone to invest #250,000 on my business, please if you don’t Mind helping this young passion,kindly reach out to me via WhatsApp 07015371845,we will discuss more about ROI and date of refund. Thanks so much
I’m Sophie by the way and I reside in ilorin.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Buy Your P.I. Coins For N300! We Can Meet If You Are In Lagos! / Invest In Top Stock Broking Firm - Start Off With Low Capital / Are You A Reliable Stockbroker? Please Read:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.