Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:22 AM

My Hypothesis About The Universe. I Might Write A Book About This In The Future - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Hypothesis About The Universe. I Might Write A Book About This In The Future (231 Views)

I Might Write A Petition Against My Church Pastor To The Zonal Office? / Top Five Reasons why God Didn't Create The Universe / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hypothesis About The Universe. I Might Write A Book About This In The Future by sqlPAIN: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
I was not sure where to post this, but I thought this section would be befitting because my hypothesis would attract more religious oppositions than any other.

The hypothesis

Everything in this universe makes sense because "Forever" does not exist.

We live? -> We can't live forever because "Forever" does not exist and that is why we die
We die? -> We can't die or stay dead forever because "Forever" does not exist and that is why we live( this makes the thought of living with God in paradise "Forever" and the whole idea of religion seem like fallacy to me)

Even a computer programme that is set to count from one to infinity can not count forever because "forever" is not in the dictionary of our universe, even the universe itself, can't live forever because forever does not exist.

Everything in the universe and I mean everything, that has a beginning, is bound to have an end. And everything that has an end surely is bound to have a new beginning because it can't stay ended forever...
Re: My Hypothesis About The Universe. I Might Write A Book About This In The Future by illicit(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
When people die
You can't see them again
Forever

1 Like

Re: My Hypothesis About The Universe. I Might Write A Book About This In The Future by brain54(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
Funny how I was thinking the exact same thing some days ago.

I like this hypothesis. This also supports re-incarnation I guess.
Re: My Hypothesis About The Universe. I Might Write A Book About This In The Future by angelEmade: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
sqlPAIN:
I was not sure where to post this, but I thought this section would be befitting because my hypothesis would attract more religious oppositions than any other.

The hypothesis

We live? -> We can't live forever because "Forever" does not exist and that is why we die
We die? -> We can't die or stay dead forever because "Forever" does not exist and that is why we live( this makes the thought of living with God in paradise "Forever" and the whole idea of religion seem like fallacy to me)

Even a computer programme that is set to count from one to infinity can not count forever because "forever" is not in the dictionary of our universe, even the universe itself, can't live forever because forever does not exist.

Everything in the universe and I mean everything, that has a beginning, is bound to have an end. And everything that has an end surely is bound to have a new beginning because it can't stay ended forever...
You have no iota of knowledge about the science behind the universe. Try learning more about the universe before reinventing the wheel
Re: My Hypothesis About The Universe. I Might Write A Book About This In The Future by Dtruthspeaker: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
sqlPAIN:

The hypothesis

That is what the BlackBerry, the Concord plane and Nigerian airways thought before they kicked off the world forever.

(1) (Reply)

He Who Made The Laws And Owns Them Can Suspend Them Or Influence Them. / In What Way(s) Are The Days Of The Son Of Man Like The Days Of Noe And The Days / Who Advises You? (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.