Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,784 members, 7,882,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO (1465 Views)

JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC / Come And Debate, You Have No Excuse’ – Fayose Dares Buhari / Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by Validated: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
Peter Obi has raised the volume of his challenge to APC presidential candidate. This time Obi is ready to debate with Tinubu on his own TVC, so long it is a live broadcast.
Tinubu and his campaign team had said the organizers of the townhall he refused to participate in are not professionals and that the debates were poorly organized.
To help Tinubu Peter Obi is now challenging Tinubu to come to Tinubu's TVC to debate him
He can choose his "professional" journalists. So long it would be aired live without interrupting the program.

16 Likes

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by Validated: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
PO will be at Shilo 2022 and RCCG Holyghost Congress. We want Tinubu to run to France for medical

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by 4teenblaq: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
Vawulence grin

Obi has drawn that battle line. Lets see if the shaking ecosbat will chicken out as usual.

18 Likes

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by slivertongue: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
ObiDatti should face NIGERIANS. APC don cast

8 Likes

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by slivertongue: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
4teenblaq:
Vawulence grin

Obi has drawn that battle line. Lets see if the shaking ecosbat will chicken out as usual.

Abeg ObiDatti shouldn't bother about the rejected party

10 Likes

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by Senioreddy: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
I can bet my salary for December Tinubu will not honour this invite. In the event that TVC air it, once it's obi's turn, dem go comot the VDU and audio cables

22 Likes

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by seunmsg(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tinubu will not waste his time to debate irrelevant candidates who don’t even have a manifesto of what he intends to do if elected. He has a schedule of campaign and will stick to it.

We understand that Obi is very desperate for media visibility hence the need to abandon his failing campaign for church and media events he’s not invited to. He should go ahead and debate Sowore and Kola Abiola who are in his category.

The above notwithstanding, the APC candidate may consider sending a junior member of its campaign council to debate Peter Obi if he can meet the conditions earlier giving to him by the party. We are waiting.

7 Likes

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by Conner44: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
Peter Obi should not waste his time, tinubu can’t even debate a small kindergarten child learning abc for the first time.

12 Likes

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by Plus10(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
That will be the greatest task of the century for Timubu to honour such invitation grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by technicallyrich(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tinupoo will say is these a debate from bala bluee.
Tinupoo is a Stark illiterate who stole someone identity,he is not even nigerian but from Togo.
Tinupoo will lose and Lagos we still belong to all nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by VoteObi2SaveNai: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Validated:
Peter Obi has raised the volume of his challenge to APC presidential candidate. This time Obi is ready to debate with Tinubu on his own TVC, so long it is a live broadcast.
Tinubu and his campaign team had said the organizers of the townhall he refused to participate in are not professionals and that the debates were poorly organized.
To help Tinubu Peter Obi is now challenging Tinubu to come to Tinubu's TVC to debate him
He can choose his "professional" journalists. So long it would be aired live without interrupting the program.

The BATstard of Iragbiji will still be on the run grin grin

What does a senile old man know for him to go on debate? He can't even say a few lines at rallies without disgracing himself and others around him grin grin

Tinubu is not even fit to be chairman of iragbiji town union talk more being Nigeria's president. Urchins are very stupid to even imagine it.

6 Likes

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by julaion: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu will not waste his time to debate irrelevant candidates who don’t even have a manifesto of what he intends to do if elected. He has a schedule of campaign and will stick to it.

We understand that Obi is very desperate for media visibility hence the need to abandon his failing campaign for church and media events he’s not invited to. He should go ahead and debate Sowore and Kola Abiola who are in his category.

The above notwithstanding, the APC candidate may consider sending a junior member of its campaign council to debate Peter Obi if he can meet the conditions earlier giving to him by the party. We are waiting.

You're suffering from ODS: Obi Derangement Syndrome.

Symptoms include always
* talking about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and night
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner
* Seeing Peter Obi everywhere you go, even in the toilet
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.

6 Likes

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by Bonijy04: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
He is too busy on APC campaign than your comedy debate on TV that add no value to real votes
Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by julaion: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

The BATstard of Iragbiji will still be on the run grin grin

What does a senile old man know for him to go on debate? He can't even say a few lines at rallies without disgracing himself and others around him grin grin

Tinubu is not even fit to be chairman of iragbiji town union talk more being Nigeria's president. Urchins are very stupid to even imagine it.
ride on comrade, agbado and urchins go collect wotowoto

2 Likes

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by suxkill: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
seunmsg:

70 years old man/ nairalander like you....
When will you have sense?

3 Likes

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by Okoroawusa: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
If Peter Obi was as busy as Tinubu he won't have time for frivolities
Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by esnbrutality: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
irrelevant candidate:....But this candidate makes your useless benefactor spend Money recruiting foolish youths like you to market him?

don’t even have a manifesto:----Only Mumu people still talk Manifesto, in these current Times!! So manifesto will talk about making refineries work? Having Constant electricity, or, good and improved road network, or , adequate security?? What do you want in a manifesto, that Buhari , you supported didnt say. But you foolishly carry "Gallon" to the fuel station and Buy fuel at 250, without working refineries?..Gad Darn It!!..You guys are Dafft!!

Obi is very desperate for media visibility: Peter Obi is campaigning zombie...all media coverage is beneficial!! Why cant your useless thiefnubuu, even grant his own Station TVC interview, so that he can market himself on his own turf?

Sowore and Kola Abiola: These two contestants will appreciate him in their Midst. But with thiefnubuu, as a co-debater, the show will be comical, because thiefnubuu, is DAFT and suffers brain freeze, because of intake of cocaine...zombie, you are a disgrace!!

APC candidate may consider sending a junior member: This is the most foolish thing you have said , in all the stewpid statements that you make constantly. Is Peter Obi contesting against, thiefnubuu's PA? I love they way, he told you Imbecileesss that he is ready to even DEBATE, thiefnubuu on TVC, so that he smashes the agbado bastardd on his own platform...spits

You are an embarrassment to the zombie recruitment team...

I am not surprised sha...your OGA is a bluudy dullard, so a zombie like you can NEVER be smart or articulate.

Shame on you...spits!!

seunmsg:

1 Like

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu is running from TVC live debate? Wonders sha never end.
Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by redsun(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tinubu is running for agbero chairmanship/presidency.He has nothing in his head apart from the grand plan for more extortion of hard working motorists and passengers.

1 Like

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by Ofunaofu: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
seunmsg:

1 Like

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by Mindlog: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If Peter Obi was as busy as Tinubu he won't have time for frivolities

You mean busy dropping gaffes? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by yarimo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
PETER OBI looking for a way to mingle and snapp pictures with TINUBU by all means grin grin
Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by uba1991: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
Release your manifesto let see. Peter Obi is a scammer.
Peter Obi where is your manifesto?
Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by ganisucks(f): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
Validated:

If true, omo, see confidence. I shame for Tinubu, no be small.

1 Like

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by ganisucks(f): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
uba1991:
Release your manifesto let see. Peter Obi is a scammer.
Peter Obi where is your manifesto?
Why did US deny Tinubu visa?
Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by ganisucks(f): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
yarimo:
PETER OBI looking for a way to mingle and snapp pictures with TINUBU by all means grin grin
He will do that next year, when he visits Lagos as President, and Tinubu is one of those that will line-up to shake his hand.

1 Like

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by yarimo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
ganisucks:

He will do that next year, when he visits Lagos as President, and Tinubu is one of those that will line-up to shake his hand.
line up in twitter and nairaland grin grin
Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by kpakpankolo: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
if na me i go take this challange enough is enough
Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by DesChyko: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
When we listen to Peter Obi, we're keying into our own roles that we will play to build a better Nigeria under his leadership. It's serious business. I think it's better he does any such interview on TVC alone. It is serious business.

We know when and how to tune in to Comedy Central when we want jokes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by Lanretoye(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
Conner44:
Peter Obi should not waste his time, tinubu can’t even debate a small kindergarten child learning abc for the first time.

how he come take get money pass your generation combined.
Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by 00FFT00(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
seunmsg:

Rubbish!

Ahmed Tinubu cannot debate a secondary school student.
Tinubu, as of today, lacks both physical and cerebral capacity to engage in any real-time interactive exchange.

If you have any shame left, you may want to do an about-face on the incapacitated, corruption-riddled man you are supporting

1 Like

Re: Come And Debate Me In Your Own TVC -- PO by uba1991: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
ganisucks:

Why did US deny Tinubu visa?
I am not Tinubu supporter but I can confidently tell you that the US didn't deny Tinubu visa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Chances In The SS And The SE / Yoruba's Sons & Daughters Whose Mothers Ar Frm Igbo Land Stand With Peter Obi / Why Are We Igbos This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.