Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

Has Anyone Noticed Its Only The Black Guys Scoring In This Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Has Anyone Noticed Its Only The Black Guys Scoring In This Cup (509 Views)

Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final / Oshoala Returns From 2 Months Injury By Scoring In Barca's 7-0 Win / Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Noticed Its Only The Black Guys Scoring In This Cup by sukkot: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
Has anyone noticed its only the black guys scoring for these european countries ? rashford and sterling and embolo and haji wright and memphis depay and mbappe and denzel dumfries etc etc. its a black mans worldcup

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Noticed Its Only The Black Guys Scoring In This Cup by betshopagent(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
sukkot:
Has anyone noticed its only the black guys scoring for these european countries ? rashford and sterling and embolo and haji wright and memphis depay and mbappe and denzel dumfries etc etc. its a black mans worldcup
you are on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Noticed Its Only The Black Guys Scoring In This Cup by ibkayee(f): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
But trust these news outlets to publish their reports with only oyinbos on the front page over here grin
Re: Has Anyone Noticed Its Only The Black Guys Scoring In This Cup by sukkot: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
betshopagent:
you are on point
thank you Sir for noticing too wink
Re: Has Anyone Noticed Its Only The Black Guys Scoring In This Cup by sukkot: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
ibkayee:
But trust these news outlets to publish their reports with only oyinbos on the front page over here grin
and you know what will happen because we all know england can never win it, the moment they bottle it and loose guess whose face would be on the front page ? rashford and saka and sterling. then the monkey noises would come out too. 'sigh'. this why i had to detach from that place. its like deliberate subliminal warfare on black peoples psyche. its warfare to them. the constant attack. they see us as the enemy . and i understand it because i see them as the devil too grin

awon eshu oyinbo buruku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Noticed Its Only The Black Guys Scoring In This Cup by Spandau: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
sukkot:
and you know what will happen because we all know england can never win it, the moment they bottle it and loose guess whose face would be on the front page ? rashford and saka and sterling. then the monkey noises would come out too. 'sigh'. this why i had to detach from that place. its like deliberate subliminal warfare on black peoples psyche. its warfare to them. the constant attack. they see us as the enemy . and i understand it because i see them as the devil too grin

awon eshu oyinbo buruku

Oniyeye. grin
Re: Has Anyone Noticed Its Only The Black Guys Scoring In This Cup by sukkot: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
Spandau:

Oniyeye. grin
its true na bros grin . getting ready to watch the kangaroos get ran out of town . sheila barbie XXXX grin

MARSUPIAL ASS NIGGAZ

australia vs argentina
Re: Has Anyone Noticed Its Only The Black Guys Scoring In This Cup by Blake755: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Of course it is when things go south the will start calling them names
Re: Has Anyone Noticed Its Only The Black Guys Scoring In This Cup by sukkot: 4:21am On Dec 04, 2022
Blake755:
Of course it is when things go south the will start calling them names
lmao exactly bro grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Noticed Its Only The Black Guys Scoring In This Cup by fortunez1(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2022
If it's a different colour of skin that wrote this trash , they will be shouting racism. This shows how far unreasonable most people are, you dish out what you can't take in.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine DSTV, @ 10k Plus One Cannot Watch Champions League Match. / Watch Man City Vs Inter LIVE Match Directly From Here. / Official :Maduka Sign 4 Year Deal with Udinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.