Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:14 AM

6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better (4540 Views)

Breast Life & Firm In 3 Weeks. No Equipments. Full Video / How to get a girlfriend( my style) / Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by Flows001(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Tell me more bro. How did you guys meet?
Let me gist you small..
I'm actually a lover of Music, though I'm a Lawyer by Profession, my pastime has always been Music, composing and singing gospel rap songs precisely, I could go hungry a whole day, provided I have my headphones on and eitherlistening to or writing rap songs.
So I was invited to their church one fateful day and she happened to be the lead singer in the Church choir, due to my love for Music naa, I was instantly captivated by her angelic voice and composure, of course with her striking natural black beauty wink.
So after Church service, I began nursing the idea of getting close to her through the guy that invited me to the Church.
I was fortunate to get her Facebook username from her church member, so I resorted to doing the job myself..
From her response the first day I sent her "Hello" on Facebook, I already knew she was my perfect dream lady, we rolled well that night, her responses were encouraging and we got along quite fast.
After few weeks of always checking up on each other via Facebook, I asked her for her number which she did give me (I guess we were just meant for each other because she didn't put up any of those usual Naija babes forming attitude), she gave me her number and we continued our friendship from there.
After a few months of passionate friendship, the feelings had already mutually developed so well that we both couldn't deny it, I decided to make the bold move and I asked her out to be my girlfriend, she did accept, we had already mutually developed feelings for each other of course.
Me being her first boyfriend and relationship, I started from the scratch with her, taught her alot of things and recommended so many relationship books and online Christian relationship speakers to her and by the grace of God, she has been able to fit in perfectly (thank God no any "ex" palaver, so I taught her everything I wanted her to learn).

No exaggeration bro, na God package that babe keep for me, no ego in the relationship on both sides (she's 21 and I'm 27), we hardly have misunderstandings and the little times we did, we ensured we settled them almost immediately, none of our little misunderstandings ever lasted more than 24hours, we both are each other's best friend (I'mher bestfriend and she's mine, even though we still have other friends), third parties are therefore not part of our decisions and activities in the relationship..
We are a year and some months now and the relationship has never bored any of us because we gist about everything and play like the way Padis do. Throughout this period, we never went a day without communicating.
Na she be my first contact person whenever I face any challenging situation either at work or anywhere and she has always given me the perfect shoulders and advice, vice versa...
Like I stated before, she isn't materialistic, as she is so contented with what her parents and her handwork fetch for her, she has NEVER openly asked me for ANYTHING, everything I have ever given her and gifts I ever bought for her came solely from my personal decisions and she has always appreciated even the least, she buys me gifts too really.
Believe me bro, everything above is real and that's what I'm presently enjoying, so I consider it fallacious for someone to say there are no Good ladies in Naija, dem dey, just that the wrong guys end up meeting the nice ladies while the nice guys usually meet the rugged and materialistic ladies.

Sorry for the long writeup, we Lawyers talk too much grin
Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by EvilRampage(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
Flows001:

Let me gist you small..
I'm actually a lover of Music, though I'm a Lawyer by Profession, my pastime has always been Music, composing and singing gospel rap songs precisely, I could go hungry a whole day, provided I have my headphones on and eitherlistening to or writing rap songs.
So I was invited to their church one fateful day and she happened to be the lead singer in the Church choir, due to my love for Music naa, I was instantly captivated by her angelic voice and composure, of course with her striking natural black beauty wink.
So after Church service, I began nursing the idea of getting close to her through the guy that invited me to the Church.
I was fortunate to get her Facebook username from her church member
Does that mean, we need to go to the church, choir depart., to get a good girl. Pun intended.

That was touching bro, at least the girl did not enter the relationship for survival. I pray it last bro. You have my well wishings
Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by Flows001(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
EvilRampage:

Does that mean, we need to go to the church, choir depart., to get a good girl. Pun intended.

That was touching bro, at least the girl did not enter the relationship for survival. I pray it last bro. You have my well wishings
Not really cheesy, mine happened via that way, others could meet theirs elsewhere wink

I really appreciate your good wishes smiley
By God's grace our foundation has been solid, our goal is marriage and every effort and sacrifices is channelled towards that path..
It's actually a family approved relationship, she already introduced me to her parents and she being the only daughter, her Mum specially invited me to their house and together she advised, prayed for us and also wished us well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by tonymyke4life(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

A female gotta earn a man's respect. A sane man shouldn't respect a vvoman cos she gad some deep hole for christ sake..

Who raised y'all sissy niggas

U only see women as a sex object and not as human. It's sad!!!. U av sisters! Don't u respect dem. Or how wud u feel if other men disrespect dem dat way.
Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by voidUpdate(m): 1:02am On Dec 05, 2022
Franzinni:

You can't trust a woman who is on social media period! (My opinion and I stand by it ).

Wow. I thought it was only I who believes this.
Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 05, 2022
Flows001:

Let me gist you small..
I was fortunate to get her Facebook username from her church member, so I resorted to doing the job myself..
From her response the first day I sent her "Hello" on Facebook, I already knew she was my perfect dream lady, we rolled well that night, her responses were encouraging and we got along quite fast.
After few weeks of always checking up on each other via Facebook, I asked her for her number which she did give me (I guess we were just meant for each other because she didn't put up any of those usual Naija babes forming attitude), she gave me her number and we continued our friendship from there.
After a few months of passionate friendship, the feelings had already mutually developed so well that we both couldn't deny it, I decided to make the bold move and I asked her out to be my girlfriend, she did accept, we had already mutually developed feelings for each other of course.
Me being her first boyfriend and relationship, I started from the scratch with her, taught her alot of things and recommended so many relationship books and online Christian relationship speakers to her and by the grace of God, she has been able to fit in perfectly (thank God no any "ex" palaver, so I taught her everything I wanted her to learn).

No exaggeration bro, na God package that babe keep for me, no ego in the relationship on both sides (she's 21 and I'm 27), we hardly have misunderstandings and the little times we did, we ensured we settled them almost immediately, none of our little misunderstandings ever lasted more than 24hours, we both are each other's best friend (I'mher bestfriend and she's mine, even though we still have other friends), third parties are therefore not part of our decisions and activities in the relationship..
We are a year and some months now and the relationship has never bored any of us because we gist about everything and play like the way Padis do. Throughout this period, we never went a day without communicating.
Na she be my first contact person whenever I face any challenging situation either at work or anywhere and she has always given me the perfect shoulders and advice, vice versa...
Like I stated before, she isn't materialistic, as she is so contented with what her parents and her handwork fetch for her, she has NEVER openly asked me for ANYTHING, everything I have ever given her and gifts I ever bought for her came solely from my personal decisions and she has always appreciated even the least, she buys me gifts too really.
Believe me bro, everything above is real and that's what I'm presently enjoying, so I consider it fallacious for someone to say there are no Good ladies in Naija, dem dey, just that the wrong guys end up meeting the nice ladies while the nice guys usually meet the rugged and materialistic ladies.

Wow. I'm happy for you bro
Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by Nyascobar1414: 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
tonymyke4life:

U only see women as a sex object and not as human. It's sad!!!. U av sisters! Don't u respect dem. Or how wud u feel if other men disrespect dem dat way.

so vvomen are what If they didn't have pucci will any man want to marry them?

A vvoman is a s€x object..
Know this and know peace..
Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by kelspinall(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
January is the month i dropped anything relationship,may is the month i dropped come and visit me(knack)..my life has transformed soo good since then,Great God making ways and blessings,my life zero worries and am happy with peace of God resting in me,i aint no saint but trust me,i feel like one.. being in relationship with wrong people drain you emotional and kill ya joy..am happy how this year is turning out for me...soo much happy

1 Like

Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Flows001:

Let me gist you small..

Yes most of you guys talk too much and Your Pathetic Lives are Filled with LIES, DECEPTION AND MANIPULATION. Your Seniors "JUDGES" are worse. You guys are part of the "Disaster Packages" of Nigeria lol. I don't really blame you guys because you have bills to pay and you are In a nation practicing Evil System.

Any Judge or Lawyer who wants to stand by the truth and doesn't want to soil his/her hands will either be threatened with assassination or won't really go far In the profession.

May there be PEACE, FAIRNESS, JUSTICE around the world someday.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by Das1mama: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I can only date Nigerian girls when I'm tired of this life. Instead of wasting money buying rat poison to kill myself, I'll date or marry a Nigerian girl to send me to Mr. death quicker. That's the only advantage we have over men from other countries. To die is cheap here because we have killers living in our homes as wives and girlfriends.
Lols!! Aswear na SENSE go finally MURDER u. BAR MAN abeg give my COMRADE 1CRATE OF LEGEND FOR A START!!
Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by Flows001(m): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Yes most of you guys talk too much and Your Pathetic Lives are Filled with LIES, DECEPTION AND MANIPULATION. Your Seniors "JUDGES" are worse. You guys are part of the "Disaster Packages" of Nigeria lol. I don't really blame you guys because you have bills to pay and you are In a nation practicing Evil System.

Any Judge or Lawyer who wants to stand by the truth and doesn't want to soil his/her hands will either be threatened with assassination or won't really go far In the profession.

May there be PEACE, FAIRNESS, JUSTICE around the world someday.
E sure me say one Lawyer don ever steal your babe from you cheesy grin

Why the hatred on Lawyers though? angry
What makes you think all Lawyers lie?
For your information, not every Lawyer goes to Court and does the traditional Litigation, many Lawyers like myself are strictly into Corporate Practice, and NO, our lives aren't pathetic wink
Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by tonymyke4life(m): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

so vvomen are what If they didn't have pucci will any man want to marry them?

A vvoman is a s€x object..
Know this and know peace..

Ok. Bye
Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by tnerro1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Christmas is coming oooo, avoid Nigerian girls till after February grin
Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
EvilRampage:
Some 6 weeks after my girlfriend left, my life have been going more smoothly, i'm in total control.

MORE FREEDOM.. No more weekend sleepover. Me and my guys can now play game till 2am and sleepoff in the sitting room.

LESS SPENDING, MORE SAVING.... I'm not exaggerating, in that 6weeks, the money that should have gone to aunty, i saved it, added small to it and bought myself a cool phone.

MORE TIME FOR MYSELF....

I AM LEARNING AND TRYING NEW RECIPES EVERY WEEKENDS.

LASTLY and the most important. My life havent been any happier.....

NOTE TO ALL FEMINISTS. I'm not saying having a girlfriend is bad. I'm just saying what i experienced

angry
Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by Suunnn(f): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
EvilRampage:
Some 6 weeks after my girlfriend left, my life have been going more smoothly, i'm in total control.

MORE FREEDOM.. No more weekend sleepover. Me and my guys can now play game till 2am and sleepoff in the sitting room.

LESS SPENDING, MORE SAVING.... I'm not exaggerating, in that 6weeks, the money that should have gone to aunty, i saved it, added small to it and bought myself a cool phone.

MORE TIME FOR MYSELF....

I AM LEARNING AND TRYING NEW RECIPES EVERY WEEKENDS.

LASTLY and the most important. My life havent been any happier.....

NOTE TO ALL FEMINISTS. I'm not saying having a girlfriend is bad. I'm just saying what i experienced
You feel great

Next your life have not been any happier, why?

Did you take excessive of cold water??
Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by lereinter(m): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2022
You were in relationship with a parasite which you couldn't control

Maybe you were carried away by infatuation

Be disciplined and strong minded about girls don't be in a haste to settle for one

Abi you no go marry
Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by lereinter(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2022
Flows001:

Let me gist you small..

When you go marry her

Lolzzzzz
Re: 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better by Flows001(m): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2022
lereinter:

When you go marry her

Lolzzzzz
As soon as she graduates from the University.
She's presently in 300level. I will engage her and formerly begin the traditional rites before she leaves for NYSC. Then upon her return, we will seal it legally in Court before going before God in Church for the main blessing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? / How My Relationship Blog Gives Me Over $50 Daily On Adsense (so So Happy) / What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.