Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,296 members, 7,920,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:25 PM

2023: Udom Assures on Car Assembly Plant, Road Project Inauguration In ITU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Udom Assures on Car Assembly Plant, Road Project Inauguration In ITU (352 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits GAC Car Assembly Plant In Ogba, Lagos / 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate / See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Udom Assures on Car Assembly Plant, Road Project Inauguration In ITU by Browndiary(m): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
The Completion Agenda of the Governor Udom Emmanuel led administration in Akwa Ibom State will further receive a boost with the take-off of the Car Assembling Plant, inauguration of Mary Slessor road and other road projects under execution in Itu Local Government Area come 2023 .

The state Governor and leader of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Mr Udom Emmanuel announced this, Saturday, when he led the campaign train to Itu Local Government Area for a rally ahead of to the 2023 general elections.

Governor Emmanuel further announced that the State Government will take over ownership of Community Secondary School, Oku Iboku, with effect from January, 1st, 2023, and called on the Inter-ministerial Direct Labour Committe to commence rehabilitation of the school to suit the new status and for ease of learning.

"I want to assure the major stakeholders here that the four major road construction we will do everything possible to commission more than 50% before I leave office, like the Mary Slessor Road, I told them that they must complete that bridge.

"I want to assure you that effect January 1, 2023 the state government will take over the ownership and administration of Community Secondary School, Oku Iboku and I will authorize the department of inter-ministerial direct labour agency to move in there and commence total rehabilitation".

The Chief Executive however urged the people of Itu not to fall for the political blackmail peddled against his administration, pointing out that the federal government has cleared the air in respect of the 13% oil derivation refunds which has exonerated the state government from the plot of blackmailers.

"Don't mind all the blackmailers and naysayers, presidency came out on their own to tell Akwa Ibom don't listen to those lies against your governor, the money they said your governor collected he did not collect it.

“For the first time the federal government has come out to exonerate a governor", he stated.

Earlier, the gubernatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Pastor Umo Eno promised Itu people agricultural revolution, creation of tourist sites that will generate revenue and employment for the youths, resolution of the lingering boundary issues as well as collaboration with the Federal government to address the ecological menace ravaging part of the area.

Pastor Eno also promised to address the issue of indiscriminate parking of trucks along the highway by building a park within his first 100 days in office and assured of resuscitation of the Ibom Science Park to engage the youths meaningfully.

Earlier, the State PDP Chairman Elder Aniekan Akpan, thanked the governor for providing good leadership that has made the party the preferred in the state as evident in the number of defectors from other parties to PDP.

He called on the electorates to vote for Pastor Umo Eno, assuring that he will make the state proud when he assume the saddle of leadership as governor.

While welcoming the party faithful to his domain, the Chairman Itu LGA, Ettetim Onuk, expressed appreciation to the governor for leading the campaign train to Itu to canvas support for PDP in the forthcoming election.

He described Umo Eno as God's gift to the people of Akwa Ibom, adding that Itu remains a PDP fortress having adopted Umo Eno as their son and preferred gubernatorial candidate for the 2023 general elections.

Highpoint of the rally was the presentation of candidates by Elder Aniekan Akpan who impressed on the people to vote PDP in the coming elections for continued peace and development of the state.

Re: 2023: Udom Assures on Car Assembly Plant, Road Project Inauguration In ITU by Rajahbite(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
His Excellency Udom Gabriel Emmanuel , our dear Governor. This same car assembling plant was the very first project you undertook immediately after being sworn in as governor in 2015 , I can still remember the GROUNDBREAKING was about 8.9 on the richter scale .
Seven plus years now the line you still want to use the project to campaign for Pastor Umo Eno ?
Oga nawaaooo ! ! !

1 Like

Re: 2023: Udom Assures on Car Assembly Plant, Road Project Inauguration In ITU by slimfit1(m): 12:09am On Dec 04, 2022
Rajahbite:
His Excellency Udom Gabriel Emmanuel , our dear Governor. This same car assembling plant was the very first project you undertook immediately after being sworn in as governor in 2015 , I can still remember the GROUNDBREAKING was about 8.9 on the richter scale .
Seven plus years now the line you still want to use the project to campaign for Pastor Umo Eno ?
Oga nawaaooo ! ! !

He must think low of his people to do that.
Re: 2023: Udom Assures on Car Assembly Plant, Road Project Inauguration In ITU by Prosper91(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2022
May God punish Nigerian politicians
Re: 2023: Udom Assures on Car Assembly Plant, Road Project Inauguration In ITU by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 04, 2022
Last time I was in Uyo I saw the supposed car assembly plant.

What is needed is machinery to start work. Building the structure took a long time.

When he go open the under pass road? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Is Winning In Osun State Already / INEC Reacts To Viral Video Of Staff Copying Numbers On Pvcs / All Nasarawa State Vote Will Counts For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.