Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,937 members, 7,962,987 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul's Decision To Marry A Second Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul's Decision To Marry A Second Wife (418 Views)

Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife / Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last / Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul's Decision To Marry A Second Wife by jaybenugo: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2022
Veteran Nollywood actor Pete Edochie has revealed how he felt when his son, actor Yul Edochie, disclosed he had picked his colleague, Judy Austin, as a second wife, IGBERETV reports.

Speaking in a recent interview with Vanguard, Pete Edochie said he didn’t feel good about his son’s decision but that was his choice to make.

“I didn’t feel good, but like I said, I’m a Christian and I read the Bible. Solomon, with 700 wives and 300 concubines, was branded a man of wisdom .

It’s his choice and for whatever reason he decided to take a second wife, that’s what I can say. “he was quoted as saying

In April this year, Yul made news when he announced he had picked Judy as his second wife. His first wife, May, has since expressed her displeasure at his decision, stating that she will not be cajoled to accept what does not align with her faith.

https://igberetvnews.com/1433316/pete-edochie-speaks-son-yuls-decision-marry-second-wife/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul's Decision To Marry A Second Wife by yinkus6750(m): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2022
Sure, his a matured man to know what he wants for himself.
Highest is to advice and guide him.
The deed has been done already

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul's Decision To Marry A Second Wife by Zonefree(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2022
Watch how Nairaland evening demons will still come and be saying nonsense!

Daughters of Jezebel!

Go Yul
Go Judy.

It's a man's world, after all.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul's Decision To Marry A Second Wife by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2022
A man can marry up to four wives but where I fault Yul is his inability to keep his family life private, he involves himself in social media problems with his wives by commenting on their posts and ignoring the other which is a big mistake on his part. A true and real polygamous man should be a solid rock and not tying his wrapper one side no matter the issue you might have with the other. Yul will end up in a mess if he continues meddling in the social media activities of his wives
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul's Decision To Marry A Second Wife by Beebah321(f): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2022
Who cares??
I don't....... undecided undecided
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul's Decision To Marry A Second Wife by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
I know i speak for everyone when i say we don’t give a fvck

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul's Decision To Marry A Second Wife by festacman(m): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
Yul is an adult. If he does any crime today, he answers for it as individual. If he decides to marry 10 wives, it is household. But one thing is certain, every action comes with consequences.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul's Decision To Marry A Second Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cardib Opens Up That She Got A Nose Job And 95 Percent Of Her Butt Shots Removed / "We Didn't Arrest D'banj, He Honored Our Invitation" - ICPC Breaks Silence / You Have No Drip And You Don’t Even Know Fashion–dj Cuppy Tackles New Lover (VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.