Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,430 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

NERC Shortlisted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Shortlisted (1728 Views)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NERC Shortlisted by charlieLegend(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2022
happy sunday. please i woke up this morning to this message on my mail

Congratulation from NERC
Dear XXXXXX
Congratulation on making it through the aptitude test to being shortlisted for the next test that will be based on the position you applied for as follows:
Date: 10th Dec, 2022
Time: 7:00am
Venue: CROSS RIVER UNIVERSITY.........................

Please who else has received such mail and is there any recommended material that will be helpful at this stage.
please Mods and Admin help a brother out by moving this to frontpage for helpful inputs

THANKS
Re: NERC Shortlisted by Linkup01: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wow
Where are you from so that we can connect because that's also my exams venue and time
kiss
charlieLegend:
happy sunday. please i woke up this morning to this message on my mail

Congratulation from NERC
Dear XXXXXX
Congratulation on making it through the aptitude test to being shortlisted for the next test that will be based on the position you applied for as follows:
Date: 10th Dec, 2022
Time: 7:00am
Venue: CROSS RIVER UNIVERSITY.........................

Please who else has received such mail and is there any recommended material that will be helpful at this stage.
please Mods and Admin help a brother out by moving this to frontpage for helpful inputs

THANKS
Re: NERC Shortlisted by charlieLegend(m): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
Linkup01:
Wow
Where are you from so that we can connect because that's also my exams venue and time
kiss

Akwa ibom. And u
Re: NERC Shortlisted by Linkup01: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
The same
Uyo to be precise
charlieLegend:

Akwa ibom. And u
Re: NERC Shortlisted by BUDUWEST: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Please, were you able to answer all your aptitude test questions?
And your state of origin?
I want to know if they are shortlisting it state by state, because I am from Rivers State, and at i was able to touch the whole questions.
Re: NERC Shortlisted by LEGALSER: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
BUDUWEST:
I want to know if they are shortlisting it state by state, because I am from Rivers State, and at i was able to touch the whole questions.

I am from Rivers State though and I was shortlisted for the next stage of the interview and My center is in Lagos because that's my base.
Re: NERC Shortlisted by Kheney89: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2022
Omoh! So they have started shortlisting people.....I'm yet to receive any mail yet Sha. Abi is this in badges?

And when i tried logging in on the portal, they said "Sorry i no longer have access to the site". Am i d only person seeing this?
Re: NERC Shortlisted by Isijane(f): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
FCT Bwari exam center anyone from Amac writing the NERC CBT?
Re: NERC Shortlisted by Freka(m): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ok[quote author=Isijane post=118952054]FCT Bwari exam center anyone from Amac writing the NERC CBT?[/quote
Who’s center is in Karu please
Re: NERC Shortlisted by BUDUWEST: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2022
I just pray let it be in batches, because some of us are waiting anxiously to be called to the next stage.
Re: NERC Shortlisted by KillaBeans(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Mine is Jamb office alagbaka Akure.
Re: NERC Shortlisted by charlieLegend(m): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Linkup01:
Wow
kiss

just send you a mail
Re: NERC Shortlisted by charlieLegend(m): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
BUDUWEST:

i was able to finish the exams on time.
Re: NERC Shortlisted by Linkup01: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Ok bro
07069036147 that's my WhatsApp number
charlieLegend:

just send you a mail

(1) (Reply)

Pgs Vacancies / Nicon / Lng Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.