Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,545 members, 7,885,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Bbnaija Sheggz And Adekunle Clash In SA Amids Deji And Chichi Breakup (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Sheggz And Adekunle Clash In SA Amids Deji And Chichi Breakup (video) (346 Views)

BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) / BBNaija’s Sheggz Receives N2m, iPhone 14 And Others From Fans (Video) / Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Sheggz And Adekunle Clash In SA Amids Deji And Chichi Breakup (video) by NaijaNews01: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fQEguLL84A

In this video, Bbnaija Sheggz and Adekunle Clash in South Africa after adekunle said the housemates where living fake lives. We also discussed the Truth About Deji and Chichi Breakup. Tune in to learn the details about this controversial situation. Did Deji really cheat on Chichi? Did Chichi actually catch Deji and dotun? What to expect from next year’s Bbnaija reunion show. You'll find out in this video!

Cc;

Re: Bbnaija Sheggz And Adekunle Clash In SA Amids Deji And Chichi Breakup (video) by meobizy(f): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Rubbish. If they are not under the spotlight being broadcast by Kayode, nothing concern me. Na trolls and no lifers get their time after the show.

(1) (Reply)

More Nigerians Offer Prayers As Photo Of A Sick Gyt Surfaces Online / I Will Make It - Best Motivational Video Ever - Best Motivational Speech Video F / I Had Two Abortions At 19 And 24 - Bbnaija Winner Phyna Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.