Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,598 members, 7,932,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:07 PM

Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does (924 Views)

Why Do Most Wealthy Nigerians Prefer To Live In Nigeria Than To Relocate Abroad? / Wealthy Nigerians Are Buying Up Passports For Cash From Caribbean Nations / Expired Passport, Based Abroad & Coronavirus. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by Solofresh2: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
It is only an average Nigerian you will see saving to be based abroad despite the fact that they are not even born there.Most of them regret their actions later because people don't really care about them, especially in the west.They either complain of loneliness, racism, taxes and some end up on the street after their little millions is finished grin
A wealthy Nigerian with a lot of businesses in and outside Nigeria cannot be based in the west.They only travel for vacations, business and sometimes for medical reasons.The main reason is because these wealthy Nigerians will look like an ordinary citizen in the west,and most of them like to oppress people with their wealth, and there is nothing like that in the west.So they are based in Nigeria here to majorly feel big and oppress you, especially the ones in power.
As a Nigerian with some millions of Naira, why not invest here to increase your wealth rather than dying in a white man land

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by Golan007: 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
I hope with these few words of mine I've been able to convince you that...
Re: Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by layzie: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Solofresh2:
It is only an average Nigerian you will see saving to be based abroad despite the fact that they are not even born there.Most of them regret their actions later because people don't really care about them, especially in the west.They either complain of loneliness, racism, taxes and some end up on the street after their little millions is finished grin
A wealthy Nigerian with a lot of businesses in and outside Nigeria cannot be based in the west.They only travel for vacations, business and sometimes for medical reasons.The main reason is because these wealthy Nigerians will look like an ordinary citizen in the west,and most of them like to oppress people with their wealth, and there is nothing like that in the west.So they are based in Nigeria here to majorly feel big and oppress you, especially the ones in power.
As a Nigerian with some millions of Naira, why not invest here to increase your wealth rather than dying in a white man land

So the reason you canvass for Nigerians to stay back is to be able to oppress as they can't do that abroad??

It's finished.

4 Likes

Re: Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
True sha. Nigeria is the easiest place in the world to be a billionaire due to the extreme lawlessness. A very amazing nice country I used to look down on. Thank God for opening my eyes to the immense opportunities available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by Gerrard59(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
Well, all wealthy Nigerians, I am ready to wager with this account of mine have passports of a developed country. I would be startled to meet or know any Nigerian elite, business or political class, who does not have a passport of a developed country. However, I doubt the Singaporean prime minister has an American passport. Until Nigerian elites let go of that privilege, no Nigerian has the moral right to dictate whether others should relocate. Let them also get those passports. Moreover, many elites in Nigeria once worked, studied or did business in the abroad before returning to Nigeria. Examples abound of many who did so. Many who are relocating today will eventually return, in fact, the vast majority will do so. Just give it time.

4 Likes

Re: Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by shegzhkn: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ever heard of something called 'Local Champion' ??

They cannot withstand the brutal competition in Uncle Sam, Nigeria is a mediocre society so it will be suitable for them to live the life of their dream.

Elon fxcking Musk wouldn't have achieved much if not for the change of location.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by AnitaofEurope: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Gerrard59:
Well, all wealthy Nigerians, I am ready to wager with this account of mine have passports of a developed country. I would be startled to meet or know any Nigerian elite, business or political class, who does not have a passport of a developed country. However, I doubt the Singaporean prime minister has an American passport. Until Nigerian elites let go of that privilege, no Nigerian has the moral right to dictate whether others should relocate. Let them also get those passports. Moreover, many elites in Nigeria once worked, studied or did business in the abroad before returning to Nigeria. Examples abound of many who did so. Many who are relocating today will eventually return, in fact, the vast majority will do so. Just give it time.

Return to bandits

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by Hannania(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Solofresh2:
You forget to mention their kids mostly don't base here and when they're old enough, they return to take over places their parents have been occupying.

Less than 10% of the elite have their kids studying in Nigeria. So of what moral right do you have to tell an average Nigerian not to explore with his or her life?

Majority have passports from Nations that have strong passport reach but not developed like the island nations in Northern America. So they invest close to $500k and have free visas all round the world.

The politicians among them who make up more than 50% of wealthy Nigerians have relegated our health system to nothing and fly out to get the best. Nigerians like you unfortunately come online to spit this shit.

You sound like one of those "boys" around these so-called "elites" that are covered by the gratification of material things but in the real sense, it's a logical form of economic slavery. Have you seen youths flocking around politicians like aberos do here? True true it seems the black man was not born to rule aje

This country has no systematic future. Post like this from youths and young adults proves it.

6 Likes

Re: Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
shegzhkn:
Ever had of something called 'Local Champion' ??

They cannot withstand the brutal competition in Uncle Sam, Nigeria is a mediocre society so it will be suitable for them to live the life of their dream.

Elon fxcking Musk wouldn't have achieved much if not for the change of location.

Are American or European businessmen that are based in their countries not local champions too.

There is nothing wrong being a local champion, for godsake,that is your country. Local businesses are the supporters of local economies

Also, Not every business men wants to be elon.

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by Yhn1: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wealthy Nigerians are moving abroad now that was the the good olden days . Now all wealthy Nigerians now base abroad they only come home few times a year. Do your research right you will know. Even most nigerian celebrities are now based abroad they only come once a while . Most of the landlords on my street have relocated . Some are very wealthy.

Nigeria is not a good place to live for so long

4 Likes

Re: Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by shegzhkn: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Are American or European businessmen that are based in their countries not local champions too.

There is nothing wrong being a local champion, for godsake,that is your country. Local businesses are the supporters of local economies

Also, Not every business men wants to be elon.

First off I'd advise you to look at hannania post - it for people like you.

US, UK, France, Japan, South Korea, Australia - what do you first think when you see or hear these countries??

Over 50 nation in Africa didn't have the economic strength of one nation in Europe (France) and you think Europe, North America are your mate ?, the earlier you start to realize how really messed up you are then the better for you, ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by Sweetvie: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Solofresh2:
Are you done? Now, go and save enough to travel grin smiley
Seriously you guys did not av work
Those who are saving to travel are planning their lives but you that's not saving to travel is busy talking about them undecided is that not joblessness?
I don't know why you guys alws expect others to stay in same country with you... Are you born same day wit same life?
Seriously, you need to get a job and stop poking nose inside other people business undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
shegzhkn:

First off I'd advise you to look at hannania post - it for people like you.

US, UK, France, Japan, South Korea, Australia - what do you first think when you see or hear these countries??

Over 50 nation in Africa didn't have the economic strength of one nation in Europe (France) and you think Europe, North America are your mate ?, the earlier you start to realize how really messed up you are then the better for you, ok.

I am not talking about who be your mate or having economic strength.

I wrote about local businesses and the idea that someone running a successful business in Nigeria is a local champion.

My argument is local businesses are the backbone of any economies.

And Also not all businesses are interested in expanding abroad.
Re: Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by shegzhkn: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I am not talking about who be your mate or having economic strength.

I wrote about local businesses and the idea that someone running a successful business in Nigeria is a local champion.

My argument is local businesses are the backbone of any economies.

And Also not all businesses are interested in expanding abroad.

Well the conversation is very hard for you to follow, good day bro.
Re: Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by etrange: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
Lol... is it your regret? Let them be. You stay home and make the millions. Everyone does what makes them happy. Do yours and let others do thiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by Gerrard59(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
AnitaofEurope:

Return to bandits

They must not return to Nigeria, but many will do so eventually (their prerogative anyway).
Re: Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by digitite: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
True
Re: Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does by ednut1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Castle In The Sky / What Next After Wining Appeal For Uk Student Visa? / What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.