Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,454 members, 7,968,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:52 PM

Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis (584 Views)

Could Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine Be A Fulfilment Of Biblical Prophecy? / New Dead Sea Scrolls In Israel Reveals Fragments Of Biblical Prophets (Pics) / The Misinterpretation Of - Touch Not My Anointed And Do My Prophet No Harm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
The Root Problem of The Many Problems of Christians Begin from Their Misinterpretation of The Biblical Genesis

The reason many Christians continue to struggle monetarily and financially in Life is Simply Because of The Ignorance of THE PRINCIPLES OF GOD Concerning How The DAYS of The Week Were Created.

The IGNORANCE of The Alignments of The Creation of The Days of The Week Leads People To The POOR- Utilization and Under-Utilization of The DAYS of The Week.

This May Seem Confusing To You.

You are only confused because "Nobody has ever pointed out to you" about The Order of Synchronity of The Days of The Week.

However; The Knowledge that you'll learn on this Spiritual Sensitization Thread will Open Your Mind To Clearer Revelations of How You Should Be Utilizing The DAYS of The Week for Your Financial Upliftment and Prosperity.

Let's Roll on.

1 Share

Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
For Clearer and Profound Understanding of This Spiritual Sensitive Message;

I'll do well to illustrate My Assertions and Revelations of The Order of The Creation of The Days of The Week with The RED and BLUE Inkings on The Screenshots that I'll be dropping Sequentially Below.

Follow Through and Let The Pictures Do The Talking.

#PictureTalks.

~ The Messiah of Africa
(TMOA):

Genesis 1:

New International Version:
The Beginning:

1 In the beginning(A) God created(B) the heavens(C) and the earth.(D) 2 Now the earth was formless(E) and empty,(F) darkness was over the surface of the deep,(G) and the Spirit of God(H) was hovering(I) over the waters.

3 And God said,(J) “Let there be light,” and there was light.(K) 4 God saw that the light was good,(L) and he separated the light from the darkness.(M) 5 God called(N) the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.”(O) And there was evening, and there was morning(P)—the first day.

1 Share

Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.”

7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so.

8 God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning —the second day.

9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so.

10 God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.

1 Share

Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so.

12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds(AI) and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

13 And there was evening, and there was morning — the third day

Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
MessiahMARLIANS:
Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetationsadAF) seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.(AG)” And it was so.(AH) 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds(AI) and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.(AJ) 13 And there was evening, and there was morning(AK)—the third day

You can open up your Bible to See and Read These Revealing Scriptures of TRUTH which is Generally Overlooked By Many Christians.

The Light of This Information will Reveal To You How You Should Live and Readjust To Life.
Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs(AN) to mark sacred times, and days and years,

15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so.

16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars.

17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth,

18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good.

19 And there was evening, and there was morning — the fourth day.

Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by Dtruthspeaker: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
MessiahMARLIANS:
The Root Problem of The Many Problems of Christians Begin from Their Misinterpretation of The Biblical Genesis

Wrong!

The problem is that people think that church going and Bible reading means Christianity.

Meanwhile, the only Way to be a Christian is to Fear God, Obey all He says and run away from doing the evil.
Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong!

The problem is that people think that church going and Bible reading means Christianity.

Meanwhile, the only Way to be a Christian is to Fear God, Obey all He says and run away from doing the evil.

Your points are valid.

However;

This is not my direction.

You'll see my direction of point when you calm down and don't rush to place your personal verdict.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by Dtruthspeaker: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
MessiahMARLIANS:

Your points are valid.

However;

This is not my direction.

You'll see my direction of point when you calm down and don't rush to place your personal verdict.

I understand.

I just think that before a building is raised, The Foundations must be laid first for the foundation is what determines and shapens the building.
Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
20 And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.”

21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

22 God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth.”

23 And there was evening, and there was morning —the fifth day.

Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures(BI) according to their kindssadBJ) the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so.(BK) 25 God made the wild animals(BL) according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds.(BM) And God saw that it was good.(BN)

26 Then God said, “Let us(BO) make mankind(BP) in our image,(BQ) in our likeness,(BR) so that they may rule(BS) over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky,(BT) over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created(BU) mankind(BV) in his own image,(BW)
in the image of God(BX) he created them;
male and female(BY) he created them.(BZ)

28 God blessed them and said to them,(CA) “Be fruitful and increase in number;(CB) fill the earth(CC) and subdue it. Rule over(CD) the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.(CE)”

29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.(CF) 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life(CG) in it—I give every green plant for food.(CH)” And it was so.

31 God saw all that he had made,(CI) and it was very good.(CJ) And there was evening, and there was morning(CK)—the sixth day.

Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Now; When You read through all the underlined verses of the scriptures which I've outlined above;

You'll Clearly and Obviously Notice The Sequence and Order of The Days of The Week.

You'll Clearly See That The First Day Started in The Evening and Ended in The Morning.

In The Same Vein too, The Second Day started in The Evening and Ended in The Morning.

Likewise; The Third Day was recorded to begin in The Same Order of The Evening Proceeding Towards The Day.

The Fourth Day too.

The Fifth Day and The Sixth Day were represented to come into existence from The Evening of The Day To End Towards The Morning.

The Bible is very Clear on This.

No Day of The Week Started with The Morning like Many People Unconsciously Presently Live their Lives AGAINST The ORDER and COORDINATION of The Days of The Week.

And This Obviously Have Had A Very Hazardous Effect in The General Way of Living of Humans All Around The World.

The Effect of The Ignorance of Living Against The ORDER of The Days of The Week is The INTEGRAL ROOT of Many of The FINANCIAL FRUSTRATIONS, FINANCIAL BACKWARDNESS and FINANCIAL HINDRANCES of Many People as They Tend To WORK IGNORANTLY SO HARD Against The Natural Principles of Life.

I pray that you see The Light in This Teaching.
Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I understand.

I just think that before a building is raised, The Foundations must be laid first for the foundation is what determines and shapens the building.

You are right.

This is the reason we are revealing the ROOT PROBLEM of The Misalignment of The People of God from THE GENESIS OF THE BIBLE - "The Very Beginning."

Alot of people are Enslaved and Living Against The Coordination of The DAY and TIME of Life.... Hence; They Live Confusingly in Worries of Financial Hardships and Agonies.
Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
MessiahMARLIANS:

You are right.

This is the reason we are revealing the ROOT PROBLEM of The Misalignment of The People of God from THE GENESIS OF THE BIBLE - "The Very Beginning."

Alot of people are Enslaved and Living Against The Coordination of The DAY and TIME of Life.... Hence; They Live Confusingly in Worries of Financial Hardships and Agonies.

The first problem is that people are their own guide and rulers and do not real eyes that they are very very stupid even after their several several failures.

They never learn and most will never learn.
Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The first problem is that people are their own guide and rulers and do not real eyes that they are very very stupid even after their several several failures.

Writing Vulgar will not Solve The Problem of People.
Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by Dtruthspeaker: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
MessiahMARLIANS:
Writing Vulgar will not Solve The Problem of People.

I did not say anything vulgar. I only just wanted to lay out the whole big Truth fully without shortage which is the first place of solving a problem.
Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by Broveens42(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Could couples with fertility problems try Friday evening,
being the 6th day?
Lol
Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by Dtruthspeaker: 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Broveens42:

Could couples with fertility problems try Friday evening,
being the 6th day?
Lol

An unfruitful couple mostly means God has cursed them (I said mostly) if not, they must be fruitful.

But this is not the issue.
Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by Broveens42(m): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

An unfruitful couple mostly means God has cursed them (I said mostly) if not, they must be fruitful.

But this is not the issue.

Where did you find that in your good book ?
Lol
Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by Dtruthspeaker: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Broveens42:

Where did you find that in your good book ?
Lol

That is what it means when God Cursed conception in Genesis 3:16 as you see women running up and down every prayer place and hospital looking for conception.

Women know it but you men don't know not care until it affects you.
Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by Broveens42(m): 5:31am On Dec 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is what it means when God Cursed conception in Genesis 3:16 as you see women running up and down every prayer place and hospital looking for conception.

Women know it but you men don't know not care until it affects you.

So let's say as they were running from a prayer house to another, a prophet now impregnates them on behalf of hubby, was the curse averted ?

1 Like

Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by Dtruthspeaker: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
Broveens42:

So let's say as they were running from a prayer house to another, a prophet now impregnates them on behalf of hubby, was the curse averted ?

Even without a prophet some finally get pregnant. The Curse did not expressly say that they shall never conceive or that they shall conceive, therefore, everything can happen but the Curse is already fulfilled in that they have run helter skelter for pregnancy. End of story.
Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by Broveens42(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Even without a prophet some finally get pregnant. The Curse did not expressly say that they shall never conceive or that they shall conceive, therefore, everything can happen but the Curse is already fulfilled in that they have run helter skelter for pregnancy. End of story.

But a good number of women Don't find it difficult to conceive or run Helter skelter as you pointed out. Are they immune to the curse which seemed like a general curse from context?
Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by Dtruthspeaker: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Broveens42:

But a good number of women Don't find it difficult to conceive. Are they immune to the curse which seemed like a general curse from context?

I don't want to say more than this. You use your eyes and see. I am thankful that I noticed it early and I and my wife dodged it.
Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by Broveens42(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I don't want to say more than this. You use your eyes and see. I am thankful that I noticed it early and I and my wife dodged it.

grin religious man
That's why I suggested people should try Friday night to align with the sweet Genesis story
Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by Dtruthspeaker: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
Broveens42:

grin religious man
That's why I suggested people should try Friday night to align with the sweet Genesis story

I don't understand what you mean.
Re: Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2023
Join Us This Saturday (August 12, 2023) As We Convert Cassava Wastewater into Biogas To Serve As Cooking Gas.

Training Fees: ZERO COST Training.

Learn To Empower Yourself.

Share This Thread and Link To All Your Loved Ones.

Power and Wealth Exists with The People When They Are Informed.

Life Shouldn't Be HARD.

Life Shouldn't Be Complicated.

https://www.nairaland.com/7798564/join-us-saturday-convert-cassava

There Is Love in Sharing.

(1) (Reply)

Hope for your problems / HRH Eze Dr. Samuel Ekezie, Ezeigbo Sempe-ghana Celebrates 10th Year New Yam Fest / The Request For A Christian Specific Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.