Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,717 members, 7,969,090 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:12 PM

2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now (784 Views)

Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze / I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar / 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by 00FFT00(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
Things are coming together. The coast is nearer in sight.

Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu clearly has no realistic pathway to winning the coming 2023 presidential polls. The lofty factors, natural and self-inflicted, that are working against his candidacy, cannot be overcome.

Therefore, in the spirit of southern unity and reconsolidation, to entrench and nurture the principle of justice, equity, and fairness, it makes perfect sense to call on the presidential candidate of the APC, Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu to call time on his ambition and throw his weight behind the people's choice, Mr. Peter Gregory Onwubuasi Obi.

His timely withdrawal from the ongoing race will save resources and provide the traction necessary to solidify and leapfrog the massive gains LP has and continues to make against other opposition parties.

As an elder statesman, Nigeria can still benefit from the wealth of ideas and experience he claims to possess. He can serve in an advisory capacity to the incoming president as expected from other elder statesmen in Nigeria.

Ahmed Bola Tinubu cannot win, rigging is no longer practicable, and there is no verifiable permutation that shows a credible pathway to victory for his candidacy.

The time is now. He must set forth at dawn.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by lhordspy: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
Bola Tinubu cannot win.

Yet on sunday evening when you should be chilling with your family 'Neflix and jollification' . You are right here on nairaland typing over 50 sentences of bullcraps, begging the man 'who cant win' to step aside.

This time around, you didnt use the usually words - 'babalu' , 'Emilokan' , 'Pissy-pissy' , 'Amoda' , druglord and other smear-words but you typed his name in full, even entertained the courtesy of adding 'Alhaji' ... Waow

Sir, is something wrong somewhere? .... No i dont think so.

I think reality is starting to dawn on you. You are right at the last stage of denial. It is just few days remaining, brother. Hold on tight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by Moh247: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
cool

Last last Zombidiots would come to terms with reality

Now he is no longer Amuda Yekini Aguileri, but Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by Ofunaofu: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
The Emilokan drug lord was never in the race, he just wanted to fulfill a dead on arrival life long ambition

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by princeabdul(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Op you be mumu, youbnt you ??

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by 00FFT00(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
princeabdul:
Op you be mumu, youbnt you ??

Na your papa be mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by 00FFT00(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Last last Zombidiots would come to terms with reality

Now he is no longer Amuda Yekini Aguileri, but Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I address your candidate with his real name, and you complain. I also addressed him as he now wishes to be known, and you still complain, Broda, how you want am?.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by duro4chang(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubu is the next president. The best man for the job.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by OnyeAshuaUru: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubu will drop out before the New year

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by Obidient4life2: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubu is working for Peter Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by 00FFT00(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Bola Tinubu cannot win.

Yet on sunday evening when you should be chilling with your family 'Neflix and jollification' . You are right here on nairaland typing over 50 sentences of bullcraps, begging the man 'who cant win' to step aside.

This time around, you didnt use the usually words - 'babalu' , 'Emilokan' , 'Pissy-pissy' , 'Amoda' , druglord and other smear-words but you typed his name in full, even entertained the courtesy of adding 'Alhaji' ... Waow

Sir, is something wrong somewhere? .... No i dont think so.

I think reality is starting to dawn on you. You are right at the last stage of denial. It is just few days remaining, brother. Hold on tight.

Oga, no be fight na. Alhaji is old enough to be my grandfather, and I am raised properly to know how to address elders if we discount the recalcitrant vagaries of Nairaland politics. Him go sha still lose grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by lhordspy: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
00FFT00:

Oga, no be fight na. Alhaji is old enough to be my grandfather, and I am raised properly to know how to address elders if we discount the recalcitrant vagaries of Nairaland politics. Him go sha still lose grin

The second sellout.

The Emoji - ' grin ' you used just after the bolded sold you out again. You are just a pained man trying to hide his tears under an emoji.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by 00FFT00(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
lhordspy:

The second sellout.

The Emoji - ' grin ' you used just after the bolded sold you out again. You are just a pained man trying to hide his tears under an emoji.

I no dey quarrel on Sundays.
Make tomorrow reach first, make we properly dissect Tinubu's rapidly dwindling political fortunes. Either ways, he will lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by AntiTerrorist: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
00FFT00:
Things are coming together. The coast is nearer in sight.

The time is now. He must set forth at dawn.

Better late than never. Thiefnubuu should withdraw for Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by fijiuba: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
I can't imagine this presidential race without tinubu. Just imagine. Who would have been my laughing stock??
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by Ttalk: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Just imagine the workaholic you want to step down for Obi the underachiever from the region of losers who sees him as messiah

1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by BATified2023: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
00FFT00:

Na your papa be mumu.
u igbos dey craze
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by Ttalk: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos dey craze

Just imagine he effrontery. It is said when you give them a boys quarter they would want to claim the duplex.

Obi that can't even withstand the performance of Eti- Osa LG Chairman
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by BATified2023: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ttalk:

Just imagine he effrontery. It is said when you give them a boys quarter they would want to claim the duplex.

Obi that can't even withstand the performance of Eti- Osa LG Chairman
we are waiting for their madness after they lose the election
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by Majesty2(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
BATified2023:
we are waiting for their madness after they lose the election
Death awaits any braindead zombidiot wey go shout beerfraud or death after the 2023 election

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by 00FFT00(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos dey craze

Must we look at everything from a tribal lens?. And when did I tell you which tribe I belong with?.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by 00FFT00(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubu will drop out of the presidential race latest January
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by BATified2023: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
00FFT00:

Must we look at everything from a tribal lens?. And when did I tell you which tribe I belong with?.
u dey craze

U don forget say no b today me n u dey drag things with your false narratives or do u want to deny your forefathers
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by 00FFT00(m): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
BATified2023:
u dey craze

U don forget say no b today me n u dey drag things with your false narratives or do u want to deny your forefathers

You urchins will never cease to amaze me. How do you begin to use such caustic words on someone you've never met before on behalf of a man you will probably never meet in your life?.

Na so you sef lack home training?. Tomorrow now, una go begin shout say Obi people no get chill.

Tinubu go sha still lose cheesy
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by techWriter1: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
politicians is collaborating for politicians
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by Workch: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
I don’t want him to step down, I want him to be disgraced massively.

Let him remain there, so he can be 4th behind kwankwanso
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by Ttalk: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Workch:
I don’t want him to step down, I want him to be disgraced massively.

Let him remain there, so he can be 4th behind kwankwanso

Obingo fear fear, reality dawning on Obididinrin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by ASAPFERG1: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
OP may trailer crush you to death before this christmas for saying this trash angry
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by Workch: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ttalk:

Obingo fear fear, reality dawning on Obididinrin
Why you dey insult me?

You no get how training? grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Drop Out And Endorse Peter Obi Now by babyfaceafrica: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
Yinmu

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Just Won The Election Because Of This. / This Election Is Igbo against Nigerians, Kanayo O. Kanayo Charges Igbos / I Will Not Come Down Frm D Tree Until P Obi Is Declared D Winner Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.