Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,052 members, 7,966,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:35 AM

6 Year One Term Tenure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Year One Term Tenure (496 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart / Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Year One Term Tenure by uzoo: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2011
Another lack of sensitivity to the sufferings of the masses.(unemployment,good health food, water etc)

Another lack of sensitivity to the problem of the economy

Another lack of sensitivity to the problem of insecurity, religious wars,etc.

Another lack of sensitivity to the problem of corruption eating up deeply into every part of the country big and small (the judiciary,the executive etc, )

in fact , don't even get me started.

should this even be the main priority of the president, the special adviser to the president on media has said that the idea is "not self serving" , yea right. just the way they wanted to lure the house of assembly to change the constitution in other to allow a third term for a certain past president.

well i guess by now more Nigerians are beginning to know better that they cant be deceived for too long.
Re: 6 Year One Term Tenure by uzoo: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2011
i am an agent of positive change.

(1) (Reply)

Ncc Advises Nigerians To Ignore Rumours Of Phone- Induced Death. / Have Your Say On Sanusi And Islamic Banking / ‘accidental Rulers’ Have Led Nigeria Since 1966, Say Analysts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.