Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? (2181 Views)

Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Is My Wife Still Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by Obavoh: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
I provide everything I can for my wife as she is not working.

I know she loves me very much but sometimes I fear if I lose my job and stop providing, her love will die.

Fellow married men, do you have this fear too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by rickpat(m): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
if she stops loving you,will you leave?...

oga stop playing such scenarios in your head...love your wife and do your best at all times in taking care of your family...

4 Likes

Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by Yevabi(f): 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
Are you RICH?

5 Likes

Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by Loveisnotenough: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
Love makes you weak fool.

1 Like

Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by Divoc19(f): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nope she may not stay. It won't be her fault though
Be proactive, start a family business so that you may never want
Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Will you love yourself if you are poor?

Nobody can love you more than yourself....

4 Likes

Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by Ballzproblem2: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
it's had to tell as we Don't know your wife ,but I think there's a possibility , however I won't go with this mindset. ,I think you need start looking for something to invest in to avoid scenario you pictures in your head ,your wife shouldn't be idle I don't know why men like suffer ,she should learn skills one or two , including your kids ,yes as they're young they should that learning something,this how you escape poverty! black man think it's all about going to school getting certificate and looking for job ,you just repeating the cycle ,end of rant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by Jeon(f): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Will you love yourself if you are poor?

Nobody can love you more than yourself....

If this was made by a woman you did be the first to judge her .

4 Likes

Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by ahnie: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
Like love exist?

Be deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by Streetmovement(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You already know the answers to your foolish questions
Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by TheLordofHost: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2022
ahnie:
Like love exist?

Be deceiving yourself.

Mama I thought you were married. You no love your husband?

1 Like

Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by Candidlady: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2022
Victor and his lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by LINSAR: 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
ahnie:
Like love exist?

Be deceiving yourself.

You sure say you get happy marriage like this?

1 Like

Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by frozen70(f): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Obavoh:
I provide everything I can for my wife as she is not working.

I know she loves me very much but sometimes I fear if I lose my job and stop providing, her love will die.

Fellow married men, do you have this fear too?

Your fear will continue until she gets something doing, then she too will understand that it's not easy to provide and so
May not leave you if and when you can't provide

2 Likes

Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by Bluezy13(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
I like that picture.
I wish I good artist can put that up for me.
Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Why sometimes you can never do like always be positive just pray that you should not go through because it's not always I will attack about your family always
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
She may not stop loving you but she may start disrespecting you no cap.

As a man you have to provide there’s no two ways about it.

Yes life happens you may lose your job but you have to find another one.

Any household where a man is not providing he’s been disrespected on the daily that’s just the bitter truth.

4 Likes

Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by psalmylee(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
This thing called love is very strong. It's better not to enter into it than to be jilted. It takes a sound and strong mind to deal with heartbreak which obviously is inevitable. So long as love exist, there's tendency of heartbreak.
To be on a safe side, don't put all your mind and energy in love. Always be mindful of the fact that anything can happen. So that when it happens you can hold on to contingency options rather than committing suicide. Most importantly love yourself because you can never hurt what you love

1 Like

Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by Sammy101111(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
If you stop working and bring income she leaves you for the closest person .
Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by Savedday: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Don't blame yourself for feeling that way. As long as you are married to a 9ja girl, such fear is the order of the day.

Start writing your will.

9ja girls don't love and they will never love.

They are useless and evil. All of them
Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by JOACHINpedro: 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
That pic is really disturbing, how does it relates with your question?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by Frawdboiy: 6:53am On Feb 02, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
That pic is really disturbing, how does it relates with your question?
grin

1 Like

Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by spencekat(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2023
It is all about interest.There is no love in a relationship.
Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by spencekat(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2023
ahnie:
Like love exist?

Be deceiving yourself.
💯 percent correct .
Re: Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? by Silentgroper(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ask her... We're not your wife...

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit During Sex / Man Seeks Help Over Wife’s Habit Of Leaving Diapers In Plates (PICTURES) / Mr Ibu Son In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.