Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari (758 Views)

Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) / Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed / Gombe: 40 Megawatt Dadinkowa Hydropower Plant To Be Commissioned In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by blamingthedevil: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
Peter Obi, a Presidential aspirant, doesn’t even know that the Dadinkowa hydropower project has since been completed by President Buhari after its initiation since 1959. In his manifesto, Peter Obi says his admin will complete and deliver the project.

Video of completion:

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1599492059294883840

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by blamingthedevil: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
Labour Party manifesto of fraud

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by Golan007: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin

Obi is simply a fraud.

Unprepared for leadership and really not leadership material.

Totally unfit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by poncedeleon: 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
dd
Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
On Peter Obi mandate we stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by TechW: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
What's the crime in it?
Has it added anything to our national grid? Until then, the project is still ongoing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by TechW: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Golan007:
grin

Obi is simply a fraud.

Totally unfit.
Are you done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by MoneySEASON: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
At least he's not like Mr Balabluu that doesn't even know his party's name again, a 3 letter word for that matter grin grin

If I'm told to bring 1 million and be assured Tinubu doesn't become president, I swear to God, I won't hesitate.

I'm not doing this for myself alone, I'm doing it for other poor Nigerians who doesn't deserve how they're are been treated by the government that rips them in all aspects angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by Bobloco: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Peter Obi, a Presidential aspirant, doesn’t even know that the Dadinkowa hydropower project has since been completed by President Buhari after its initiation since 1959. In his manifesto, Peter Obi says his admin will complete and deliver the project.

Video

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1599492059294883840

Op, going through your profile it is obvious Peter Obi is living rent free in your modular Oblongata

You go soon run mad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by dat9jaguy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Who takes anything about Peter obi serious. The guy na side attraction for this election.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
Peter Obi is neither aware or prepared for the position he's desperately seeking occupy.

Obi is just a typical hustler trying hard to take advantage of a movement of some misguided youths & Biafra irredentists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by ElSudani: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
The manifesto is a cut and paste manifesto. God knows where they copied it from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by stuffs2002: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Golan007:
grin

Obi is simply a fraud.

Totally unfit.

You have said it all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by blamingthedevil: 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Bobloco:

Op, going through your profile it is obvious Peter Obi is living rent free in your modular Oblongata

You go soon run mad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by asanausana91: 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
TechW:
What's the crime in it?
Has it added anything to our national grid? Until then, the project is still ongoing
it has added a lot. Go and recharge your card so that you can have light.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by esnbrutality: 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
When i say Tinubu supporters are weak...i haven't been proven wrong.

If the Hydor power plant has been completed? Has it been tested to see its GENERATED AND TRANSMISSION capabilities?? Why is the "project" not contributing to the "low" power generation in that kwantery? Dont you know that there are "external component parts" that will aid in effectively making the Project successful?

Is it a "curse" being an agbado supporter? Do your brains experience, .."shutdown" whenever you claim to think??

Problem dey that kwantry ohhh!!

1 Like

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by blamingthedevil: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
ElSudani:
The manifesto is a cut and paste manifesto. God knows where they copied it from.

They copy virtually everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by blamingthedevil: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
esnbrutality:
When i say Tinubu supporters are weak...i haven't been proven wrong.

If the Hydor power plant has been completed? Has it been tested to see its GENERATED AND TRANSMISSION capabilities?? Why is the "project" not contributing to the "low" power generation in that kwantery? Dont you know that there are "external component parts" that will aid in effectively making the Project successful?

Is it a "curse" being an agbado supporter? Do your brains experience, .."shutdown" whenever you claim to think??

Problem dey that kwantry ohhh!!

Watch the video olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by christejames(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
Urchins are just too foolish

Is the dam generating electricity now?
Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by blamingthedevil: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
christejames:
Urchins are just too foolish

Is the dam generating electricity now?

Mumunatu, watch the video...if you don't have data I will lend you. The link is there ...stop asking idiotic question

1 Like

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by tooth4tooth: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Is it not copy and paste manifesto? Does he know a single line in it?

1 Like

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by Bobloco: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
ElSudani:

While the Emilokan drug lord so called manifesto is a hurriedly put together piece of paper with a stolen childhood pictures of Donald Duke
Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by Abdul05: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy grin A trader's manifesto

Obi is very dull for my liking... grin cheesy
Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by esnbrutality: 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
I am watching and trying to understand ...how this thing..made you a zombie. grin grin grin grin grin grin

blamingthedevil:

Watch the video olodo

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by blamingthedevil: 7:40am On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:
grin cheesy cheesy grin A trader's manifesto

Obi is very dull for my liking... grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by blamingthedevil: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2022
esnbrutality:
I am watching and trying to understand ...how this thing..made you a zombie. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by esnbrutality: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
You must earn your 30k pay-out, as its obvious you are jobless and shallow. grin

blamingthedevil:
I am really foolish and extraordinarily senseless. This thiefnubuu work is really stressing me...
Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by awolome: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
See the full detail of Obi's 2023 manifesto below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n8pPW1A1Fs
Re: Obi Promised To Complete Dadinkowa Hydropower Already Completed By Buhari by Ezewuzie01: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Peter Obi is demented. Half the time, the idiot doesn't know what he is saying, the other half, the spirit of lying takes hold of his tongue.

(1) (Reply)

ATIKU PAY 1,000 To People To Attend Rally In Katsina / Mixed Reactions As Angry Youths Destroy Vehicles With Tinubu Campaign Posters / This Image Of Orji Uzo Kalu Kneeling Down Is From This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.