Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Peter Obi should be grateful Tinubu Is In the race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi should be grateful Tinubu Is In the race (355 Views)

Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP / No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. / How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi should be grateful Tinubu Is In the race by SadiqBabaSani: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
If Osinbanjo or Amaechi emerged winner of the Apc Presidential ticket, believe you me at this moment, Peter Obi would not have the current political advantages he possess right now.

For instance, had PYO or Chibuike Ameachi won the ticket, I personally would be rooting for any of them. As it stands now Atiku is a power hungry man who doesn't care about North-South power balance, Tinubu unfortunately is besieged by many controversies and shadiness.

The reason Peter Obi would win is because, Don Emilokan has the resources to match that crook from Adamawa pound for pound leaving Peter Adeyemi Abdul Obi as the major beneficiary, as his block votes together with other good good factors I don't want to mention will ursher Obi into Aso rock in 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi should be grateful Tinubu Is In the race by Pauldollars(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
When its your time, God will make events happen to work in your favour.
I foresee Peter Obi's LP having a landslide victory in 2023 polls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi should be grateful Tinubu Is In the race by tempest01(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sound analysis. I was really praying APC/INEC don't do the right thing and make Tinubu to step down/disqualify him.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi should be grateful Tinubu Is In the race by ipobarecriminals: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi should be grateful Tinubu Is In the race by sonature1: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Bros, this ship has sailed.

Move on....
Re: Peter Obi should be grateful Tinubu Is In the race by toneroforever(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Had Osinbanjo or Amaechi emerged winner of the Apc Presidential ticket, believe you me at this moment, Peter Obi would not have the current political advantages he possess right now.

For instance, had PYO or Chibuike Ameachi won the ticket, I personally would be rooting for any of them. As it stands now Atiku is a power hungry man who doesn't care about North-South power balance, Tinubu unfortunately is besieged by many controversies and shadiness.

The reason Peter Obi would win is because, Don Emilokan has the resources to match that crook from Adamawa pound for pound leaving Peter Adeyemi Abdul Obi as the major beneficiary, as his block votes together with other good good factors I don't want to mention will ursher Obi into Aso rock in 2023.

U have a good point

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be grateful Tinubu Is In the race by toneroforever(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pauldollars:
When its your time, God will make events happen to work in your favour.
I foresee Peter Obi's LP having a landslide victory in 2023 polls

I want Obi to win at first ballot and so does majority of Nigerians. He is really riding on the waves of our goodwill so that's why u don't see many people criticize his shortcomings.
But realistically,he might just edge it because of 11 states of SE/SS r already in the bag. Begin to add the others like Abuja,Edo, Benue, Plateau & u have 15 states(maybe there r others).. States where he can win 25+% include: Lagos,Kaduna,Taraba,Nassarawa,Gombe,Oyo..I just being conservative with figures
Re: Peter Obi should be grateful Tinubu Is In the race by onez: 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
Southern Nigeria is in the bag for Obi. MB are also in the bag. Datti will do the rest.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Set To Enforce Supreme Court Decision On Hijab In Schools / Nigerian Army Behind Major Forced Abortion Campaign, Crimes Against Humanity. / As Morocco Defeated 2 Giants.peter Obi Will Defeat 2 Giants In 2023. Insha'allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.