Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,259 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Free Virtual Assistant / Data Entry Task For All - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Virtual Assistant / Data Entry Task For All (350 Views)

I Will Do Your Administrative/virtual Assistant Task For Free. / Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money / He Was Fired After Performing An "Impossible" Task (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Virtual Assistant / Data Entry Task For All by capitalR: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hi everyone,

I am in the process of completing an 8-week intensive course to train myself to become a virtual assistant. As part of this training, I need to gain real-world experience completing remote administrative tasks.

From now till 6th of December 2022, I invite you to request tasks from me for free. I will accept any task that can be completed in 1 hour and that can be done remotely. You can submit multiple tasks! I will complete them for you for free! Anything that can be done with a phone and computer is yours for the asking! Please take me up on this, at no cost.
To request a task, simply click on this link to fill out the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hTZNwQurulfRaUTbj5iY3CloUIPAPR-GfhQju3LI4dc/edit
I will get back to you shortly confirming my acceptance! Thank you so much for helping me gain valuable VA experience.

Best regards,
Rasheed

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Job Loss And Find A New Job / Make Money With This APP / Site Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.