Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,364 members, 7,937,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) (28360 Views)

Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) / The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by techWriter1: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2022
Chai, i never see people wey going 2 lips like these people
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by TheChameleon: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

you can join them in the dusty sandy soil where you belong....

I spit on slaves

You call someone a slave yet you have been colonized by Yorubas who even gave you your moniker.

They own you, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by dat9jaguy(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

You call someone an Idiot yet he's far greater than your entire lineage past, present and future COMBINED.

What does that tell you about yourself? grin

Hating and envying someone that will always be greater than you will just continue the generational cycle of poverty.

Your crying wouldn't help. What you should is not rant.

Your grandfather did on Awolowo, kept him poor. Your papa did for MKO, left him a pauper. You have inherited it again for Tinubu.

Fix yourself. Truth is bitter.

Sonature1 see as them finish you here. I have told you, by supporting Peter Obi you are opening yourself to ridicule.
Thechameleon continue telling these obidense the truth, it is your patriotic duty.

1 Like

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by TheChameleon: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Sonature1 see as them finish you here. I have told you, by supporting Peter Obi you are opening yourself to ridicule.
Thechameleon continue telling these obidense the truth, it is your patriotic duty.

The guy knows he's brainless and destined for poverty. We are trying to assist him to commit suicide so as to not waste oxygen for others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

The guy knows he's brainless and destined for poverty. We are trying to assist him to commit suicide so as to not waste oxygen for others.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by 23jerryking(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2022
sonature1:

I don't have a problem with any man from any tribe ruling. After all, we are all Nigerians.
However, I just don't want idiots who will keep disgracing this country as the president.

Already, the rest of the world considers the black race an inferior race and always keeps black people on the least rung of the ladder when they grade races with working brains.

Having an idiot like EmiLokan as president can only validate what these people think of the black man.

Lastly, I know I am responding to the message of an urchin who cannot think for himself. The good thing is, this message is not actually for you. It is for sane Yorubas who are considering voting for the skit maker as president.
Comrade you finish am. The idiot thinks everyone is as stupid as himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Elvis2kay: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2022
tongue
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by fuckJones(f): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Yusuf Batti is there brother
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Igboslayer: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Sd
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Mrkindness: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Toosure70:
Chai, i never see people wey get 2 mouths like these people. Amaka amaka. They are no more cows Abi!
politics have moved above hates. That strategies afonja Muslim ls have been using done cast.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Antoeni(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2022
I Wish This is Rea al Support
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2022
Nice one
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2022
That's good and nice
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2022
Aloydei:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlK233wdlsE

Peter Obi loves Nigerians genuinely
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by NGO234: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2022
Nice one
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Lashist(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2022
Toosure70:
Chai, i never see people wey get 2 mouths like these people. Amaka amaka. They are no more cows Abi!
Shut up a little...what of you people that insult every igbo person calling them Igbos but sing praises to umahi and uzodinma and kalu bcus they support your candidate
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Stevejobb: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2022
Wow unbelievable
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by favor914: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2022
ezegold4we:
In a saner society, Peter Obi has no Challenger, the only person that would have come closer to Peter Obi's intelligence and Smart understanding of The economy is osibanjo but the devil punished apc by giving them a dirty, visionless, incoherent, feeble, ugly, sick, corrupt, arrogant, and mentally demented drug baron called bat,

If you are still campaigning for tinubu, your name For now is a domestic animal,
If you end up voting for tinubu come February 2023 president election even though he will lose woefully, then your name will be changed from domestic animal to a wild animal,

Peter Obi remain's The people's choice, I will advice him to start preparing his inaugural speech and start selecting reasonable, responsible, honest, diligence, intelligent
Smart, educated, principled, competent, industrious, visionary, experienced, healthy, capable,and passionate Nigerians that will assist him in moving Nigeria and Nigerians from consumption to production.
Anambra State, the Judas no go even win.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by eeithis(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2022
Toosure70:
foolish ones among them na cows.... We get..... We also get skull miners in yoruba and dot-region from igbo
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by wealth2u(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2022
It will take I and ur generations alike another 500 years before u can be cured of this ur tribal and discriminative mindset. Am Obidient and will remain Obidient
Toosure70:
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Igbo People just dey deceive themselves online. We no go vote Peter Obi for North. Know this and know peace.
Don’t tell them abokina
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by kenchop: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2022
You are the one that calls them all sorts of names in secret and the smiles in their front like they are your friends while saying it others that do the name calling.
Everyone knows who the snitches are.

TheChameleon:

They called them Alamjiri Cow Screwers for 8 years.

They think Ab0ki are so stupid like them that they will just forget it all. grin

It's really amusing to see them all on their knees asslicking Fulani and Hausa. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2022
Toosure70:

What did your fellow Yoruba man who is the campaign DG of Tinubu call Datti the other day

Or is Datti an Igbo man?

The problem with you is that you will like to insult anybody but you rather prefer who to insult so your gains won't be sabotaged .......lols
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by amedino(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2022
Well, 2023 election will tell.

Let me show you Where to Sell Your for a Good Rate

https://tjreads.com/where-to-sell-your-pi-coins-for-a-good-rate/
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Mrkindness: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

They called them Alamjiri Cow Screwers for 8 years.

They think Ab0ki are so stupid like them that they will just forget it all. grin

It's really amusing to see them all on their knees asslicking Fulani and Hausa. grin
abokis are not stupid reasons they are dealing with Tinubu now in mosques across north, they say Tinubu is a fake Muslim and his wife and children are Christians.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2022
They would suddenly fall in love with the Fulani people they hate so much because of this. Confused animals grin
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Theoarhics: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2022
Hope they have PVCs
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by 1Dray(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2022
ManirBK:
Nobody want a stingy person

But talakawa are suffering, languishing in hunger and starvation as a even with your cheerful giver on board.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Tochi3(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2022
Toosure70:
grin

People with eyes...but still blind like BATS

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2022
Good move...
Hunger knows no tribe or religion!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) / Female Suicide Bombing: Catholic Sisters' Attires Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.