Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,819 members, 7,976,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:47 PM

Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko (22471 Views)

Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution / Shocking Secret; I Saved Regina Daniel From Prostitution- Ned Nwoko / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2022
He’s right, polygamy is the best. Our northern women don’t have problems with polygamy but I don’t know what’s wrong with all these southern women and their intense hate for polygamy

1 Like

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by OhBritannia(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2022
Look at the nonsense that's coming from the mouth of a supposed lawyer and a politician.
Nigeria!!!!! Suffer nor dey tire una?

How can this man be a politician?

3 Likes

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by MrUchenna1(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2022
coming from their regular client

1 Like

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by uchvic(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2022
I NO KNOW SAY THIS MAN DE VERY USELESS.
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by ceaser: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2022
How about putting it this way:

"Women who forbid polygamy for their southern husbands are contributing to prostitution"

3 Likes

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Fiscus105(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2022
Though economy is bad, but if a man is capable financially, I think it's time we back to polygamous we known for.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Nobleou(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2022
Damn Mr Rango
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by factcheckmmm: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2022
duro4chang:
If a northerner is the one saying this people would have insulted him.

He is insulted already, so what's your problem

1 Like

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by anambraamaka: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2022
Lol
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by backnbeta(f): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2022
Marry more prostitutes to keep them off the streets undecided

1 Like

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by ghiloman28(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2022
They will still hoe around but will be coded or openly sometimes depending on how the man mumu reach grin

3 Likes

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2022
saintokwuluora:
How many Nigerian women did you marry, that you as a polygamist saved from prostitution? Answer "one little underaged girl, young enough to be your grand daughter.
So as a polygamist, if you had not married the little girl Regina Daniel, she would have been a prostitute?

Exactly my point.......the man is only possessed by the spirit of lust , but his saviour is that he has money, if not, his case would have been here as a rape case of minors.....

2 Likes

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Konjiboii: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2022
I knew there was something special about this guy, that's why he is my role model
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Eriokanmi: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2022
That's your opinion, which you're entitled to. Keep deceiving yourself. Can ned nwoko swear by whatever he believes in that he's not seeing side chick despite his polygamy status?

Not all men are into that nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by oluwasegun007(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2022
Advocate....

And all your wives are faithful to you..
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by NaBanga: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2022
His logic is wrong. Did he not accuse his wife Laila of prostitution? Why would she do that if she was married to the great and powerful Ned? It's because you can't satisfy all those wives. They still need time and attention. In addition, why did he not talk about improving the economic situation of Nigeria? If the economy was better, more men and women would be gainfully employed. He even had the audacity to bring up the Ooni of Ife. Ooni is not marrying child brides. Ned Nwoko is a pervert and would probably marry a 14 year old. Wike called him out for his sickness. Ned only wants to justify his perversion.

7 Likes

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by ednut1(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2022
cheesy mumu man
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by okoroemeka(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2022
Stenewiser:
True, our girls are just too greedy to share their man with their fellow sisters.
from my 23 years experience of married life,I think marrying two or more women in Nigeria now will be included in 1000 ways to die

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Dalla123: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2022
Stenewiser:
True, our girls are just too greedy to share their man with their fellow sisters.

Hello. could you pass this 1% success rate game? I've blocked on this level. I could not sleep over nights. please be my tutor if you could pass it. I wait you here[color=#550000][/color] . free.sheep.ng/?from=nairaland

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Belleful: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2022
Na because you get money, na make you dey jump. Pray make your money no finished o, Because na den we go know if Regina loyal or not.

5 Likes

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by LINSAR: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

One sef dey give man headache Ned they talk about Polygamy

If you have more than one wife and one is giving you headache, ignore her and turn to another wife. She will calm down to draw your attention back.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by FuckDModz: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2022
grin

Poverty is contributing to both prostitution and monogamy.
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Moh247: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2022
LINSAR:

If you have more than one wife and one is giving you headache, ignore her and turn to another wife. She will calm down to draw your attention back.

LoL .. but that has financial implications in this Economy
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2022
And there are no prostitutes in the north?

What a disgusting old man!

2 Likes

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by onuman: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2022
So said a paedophile.

1 Like

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by JuanDeDios: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2022
jaybenugo:
IGBERETV report

Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClwUrZ7NqXX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Let's call this polygamy on the offensive.
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by advanceDNA: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2022
kingthreat:
This is very true.

There is nothing true about it..... house wives are into prostitution....young girls that are not even ready for mareiage are fvking for money and things they cant afford.....girls with well paying jobs are doing it...

Look around u ...this is not 1982... its 2022...

Pple willfully engage prostitution because of greed..... many women dont even want to be second wives until they reach their 40s or motivated by money like ned nwoko's wife

7 Likes

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Alusiizizi(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2022
Good point.
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by DADYLEED: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

One sef dey give man headache Ned they talk about Polygamy

Marry many, they will give themselves problems not u again
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by 100bonus89: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2022
People say things the way it'll suit their selfishness
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by zedegit: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2022
jaybenugo:
IGBERETV report

Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClwUrZ7NqXX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Did this man think before opening mouth, wah!

Who are those committing DNA fraud and paternity scam? Single girls?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today / Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.