Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,301 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? (36108 Views)

Should I Arrest & Sue My Brother-in-law For This? I Need Advice / Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? / Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by GloriousGbola: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
With such a disjointed story, it is no wonder the op is being manipulated to believe the girl is a witch. Better be sure you are not in lagos sha. If you pull any witchcraft nonsense you can find yourself in big trouble

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by rhythyson: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Op you haven't said anything,what exactly are you sueing her for?

Libel
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Omotosho1090905(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Please when someone understands the OP’s story, he/she should endeavor to summarize briefly for us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by sibepoc(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Not worth suing your wife for

1 Like

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by DryMouth: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Zonefree:
Confusion is all over this post.
omo!
This post make me dey doubt my reasoning capacity

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by clems88(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Op u almost made the eba I'm eating to choke me with this your disjoined write up angry

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
op writing in Chinese. i had to re-read it 5 times and yet cant understand what op is saying

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by ojun50(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Yr story na story for story to read story and understand the story.

I wish you well

1 Like

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
God help you

1 Like

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Sleekfingers: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
RIP English......

1 Like

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by harmony75: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Men should be prayerful as a head like the women.. Why's your sister staying with you when you even know they don't get along!? May God give you wisdom please try and settle it amicably as they're your family!
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by dontbothermuch: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Confusing

So three years ago, your younger sister didn't poison your younger brother & his wife. It's just when your brother in law came, she now decided to poison him. Why would she hate him? And your old parents for donkey years haven't killed her ( your younger brothers wife). What is the initial trouble in the entire family? Your dad, you all are living in the same compound. Just rent an apartment somewhere & leave your old man in peace. Don't even talk to him about this

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by efuro(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
a good wife will never say such bad things about ur family because she already part of u...

1 Like

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by sweerychick(f): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
cheesy this story is confusingly confusing, first your younger sis move to your younger bro apartment, then your wife bro came for visit, then he had food poisoning, then your younger sis had food poisoning after being accused of scattering your home what exactly is the story here cos I've read it almost 10x and it's still ambiguous
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by bot227(f): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
You haven't given a reason to sue your wife
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by TheChameleon: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Spare the rod and spoil the wife.

I didn't say whip her oooo.

Use your trouser rod to chastise her and reformat her brains.

You both sound sex starved to me.

Making you both agitated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Richy4(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Is OP suing on the grounds of Shut up? cheesy

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by ehisdan(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
OP don't sue her just threaten her with it as well as telling your parents what she said. Her reaction is a determinant to your next move (not suing) but eviction if she prove Jazebeh's daughter.
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Golan007: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
I haven't laughed like this in a while.

grin

1 Like

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
So……what exactly would you be suing your wife for
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by jasmeel: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Zonefree:
Confusion is all over this post.
Dey guy self don taya but how I wish we can hear from them all.
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by benitwater(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Is not clear sad
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by RedChiefPriest: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
You can't sue her because you have no case.
The other thing is, what breed of men allows their wives to maltreatment their own family?
This kind matter dey always irritate me.
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by IMPARTIAL: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
I no understand your sentences. How I wish someone proofread your story before posting it.
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by akaleb2015(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
what is your question? express yourself because you are already confused speak up some one might be of help to you

1 Like

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Iseoluwani: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
angry
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Brownshoe: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Jail her
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by akaleb2015(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
Richy4:
Is OP suing on the grounds of Shut up? cheesy
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by djseanjohn77: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
miniziter:
Our last born of age of 18 has been staying with me and my wife since she was 12 years of age. Ever since she started staying with us, it has been one issue or the other. As we speak, the girl is temporarily not sleeping under thesame roof with us as I asked to move into an empty room in the other building (our Dad) beside my own house where my younger brother and his wife stays.

Some 3 years ago, her younger brother visited us and he was rushed to the hospital and was diagnosed of food poisoning (according to her) and because another issue came up of recent, she claimed my parents hated her to the extent of sending my younger sister to come and scatter her marriage and even poisoned her food of then so she can die during pregnancy.

I have been feeling so unrest since yesterday. Imagine if this kind of statement should get to my parent.

I will give you an example - fast forward to few years back, my younger brother got married, ahd their first child, my sister went to help her - stayed for 3-5 days or so until there was somebody else from her side to assist her - she was uncomfortable, even showed it to my sister that she vowed not to ever visit them again. The husband didn't see anything bad in it, 3 years from then, now with a 2nd child, she has been a thorn in his flesh that he had attempted suicide twice if not for friend's intervention.

See, some of these women are devils, their only reason for sending families and friends away from you is so they could control your life, if that isn't working, they will frustrate your life to a stupor until you enter dementia or near suicide.

No matter what, be the man in your house, be loving, be attentive, understand green lights, and red lights, and do not let that small evil grow, it will consume you when no one is around you anymore.

However, why are you still living around your parents, move far but keep in touch with them regularly, they are your family - and they are the only ones who will save you in case anything goes wrong, every other person will move on easily.

For me, i don't advise couples, you saw yourself and married yourself, deal with your issues. My 11 years of marriage is so sweet, no case has ever been reported that warrants outsider intervention. Plus my wife is nothing like the girls of this age.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Eduboy1990: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
don't sue her,check her background very well ,

1 Like

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by culf: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Foodqueen:
U wan go tell your parent wetin she talk

Go ahead

lol... I no get strength to laugh abeg.

Its obvious they are tired of the marriage already or probably were never ready for it in the first place

1 Like

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
What are you saying Sir, i am struggling to understand this post, its like it was meant to confuse the readers.

Sorry for my bad, my fault, seems i do not have good comprehension this afternoon, finally i understood cheesy

What a pity, seems your wife is the kind, that sees enemies everywhere, it wont be long before you also become an enemy.

How does your wife relate to her friends and other people, especially if she has to share maybe in the work place, or in other shared social interactions.

miniziter:
Our last born of age of 18 has been staying with me and my wife since she was 12 years of age. Ever since she started staying with us, it has been one issue or the other. As we speak, the girl is temporarily not sleeping under thesame roof with us as I asked to move into an empty room in the other building (our Dad) beside my own house where my younger brother and his wife stays.

Some 3 years ago, her younger brother visited us and he was rushed to the hospital and was diagnosed of food poisoning (according to her) and because another issue came up of recent, she claimed my parents hated her to the extent of sending my younger sister to come and scatter her marriage and even poisoned her food of then so she can die during pregnancy.

I have been feeling so unrest since yesterday. Imagine if this kind of statement should get to my parent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Is Not The Same Man I Married. / I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife / Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.