Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,072 members, 7,890,530 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

Northern Oil Is A Facade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Oil Is A Facade (1496 Views)

NNPC GMD Awards Control Of Nigeria’s Pipelines To Northern Oil ‘Cabal’ - Gazette / Northern Oil Is Great News For Restructuring Back To True Federalism / Wait Ooh! Why Is It That The Ipob Terrorists Are In Pain Because Of Northern Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Northern Oil Is A Facade by 1939ni: 2:10am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Why are you sentimental if I call Obi since he is also vying for the number one position

Agbegbaorogboye that I have qouted , I called him Atiku supporter and he isn't angry because on Political section we use logic not sentiments and I know where Agbegbaorogboye and Ganisucks alliance lies

If you don't want me to talk about Obi then let him withdraw from the race

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Northern Oil Is A Facade by 1801o: 2:18am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Oga Kaduna refinery would resume full operation next year after the ongoing maintenance

Katsina refinery has being proposed

And a refinery MOU has being signed out of the $3billion investment it attracted

Anyways if you like believe whatever suites you, even your very own Atiku knows the truth

Re: Northern Oil Is A Facade by 1939nnn: 2:20am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Ganisucks is an obi supporter, not the violent Zombidiots type but regardless an Obi supporter and I just called her what she is based on previous interaction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Young Imo Boy Destroyed Tinubu Kpatakpata (video) / Breaking: APC Is Pushing Tinubu Like A Wheelbarrow / Yorubas Aren't Accommodating. We Only Love Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.