Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,552 members, 7,888,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:00 PM

When Last You Visit Cinema And How Much U Pay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Last You Visit Cinema And How Much U Pay (353 Views)

Made In Nigeria: Would U Pay 70k For This Footwear / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / Kechi Okwuchi On A Thank You Visit To Shell For Sponsoring Her Burn Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last You Visit Cinema And How Much U Pay by house10studios: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
I heard its 4k naira now
Re: When Last You Visit Cinema And How Much U Pay by Zonefree(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
house10studios:
I heard its 4k naira now
Na mumu and people wey no get generator for house dey go cinema.

Use 2k buy fuel, incase NEPA wan do "as usual"

Use the remaining 2k buy coke, popcorn, and SK,.

Close door and window blinds.

Switch off lights for your room.

There you have your mini cinema at home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last You Visit Cinema And How Much U Pay by ipobarecriminals: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: When Last You Visit Cinema And How Much U Pay by saintopus(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
É don tay, na when Bruce Léé still dey act karate film I visited cenima last.

I no be indomie generation ����

Re: When Last You Visit Cinema And How Much U Pay by Jokerman(m): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol... Cinema Ke... no be now again o, at least for now... grin
Re: When Last You Visit Cinema And How Much U Pay by abuja007: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Don't be deceived. If ppl were not going to the cinemas e for don pack up since.
I pass by a cinema at ShopRite and it is unusually busy. My responsibilities don't do cinemas so I don't know the price but was way cheaper than the N4k you just mentioned. Everything don cost now
Re: When Last You Visit Cinema And How Much U Pay by house10studios: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
abuja007:
Don't be deceived. If ppl were not going to the cinemas e for don pack up since.
I pass by a cinema at ShopRite and it is unusually busy. My responsibilities don't do cinemas so I don't know the price but was way cheaper than the N4k you just mentioned. Everything don cost now
dem fit just dey snap picture

(1) (Reply)

Davido Set To Perform At The World Cup Closing Ceremony / I Am Not Dead, I Am Still Alive - Papa Ajasco Debunk His Death Rumor (video) / Solomon Buchi Weds Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.