Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:30 AM

Warning To The General Public, The Churches, The Banks And Transporters - Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To The General Public, The Churches, The Banks And Transporters - Ipob (493 Views)

South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters / Why Is Religion / Churches The Only Growing Industry In Nigeria? / Postponement Of The General Elections Is A Great Disappointment – Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To The General Public, The Churches, The Banks And Transporters - Ipob by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Owing to the heightened tension of insecurity deliberately brought to our land by the Nigeria government controlled by fulani terrorists
to kidnap and slaughter our people in our farms, villages, market places and more.
We are putting proactive measures in place to ensure that the safety of our people remains our first priority and as a result, we the liberation force of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, under the leadership of MNK, hereby declare the following days sacred to the pursuit of our safety, freedom and liberation from the hands of the Fulanized Nig gov & their States Sponsored terrorists, used by the British to terrorize & keep our people in chains of slavery.
The general public, Banks, Market places, Transportation Companies and every other institution, including government bodies operating in Biafra territory, are hereby WARNED STRONGLY to stay out of usual operation completely
and ensure that Biafraland experiences a complete GHOST TOWN to the brim on the days below;

FRIDAY DECEMBER 9TH, 2022.
SATURDAY DECEMBER 10TH, 2022.
SUNDAY DECEMBER 11TH, 2022.
MONDAY DECEMBER 12TH, 2022.
WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 14TH, 2022.

On the above dates, you are to SIT AT HOME in Biafra land. We are in a revolution and a visible state of war and if you fail to comply, blame yourself for whatsoever that happens to you. Thanks As You Humbly Understand And Comply.
Brought To You By Biafran Writers Of Conscience - BWOC

Signed: Mazi Simon Ekpa

The Biafra Spokesperson

Date: Monday, December 5th, 2022

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1599712552883101697?cxt=HHwWgoClleuFqbMsAAAA
Re: Warning To The General Public, The Churches, The Banks And Transporters - Ipob by Makers49: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mad man

1 Like

Re: Warning To The General Public, The Churches, The Banks And Transporters - Ipob by doggedfighter(f): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Go and look for job ,this man !

1 Like

Re: Warning To The General Public, The Churches, The Banks And Transporters - Ipob by Idiotseverywher: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
I don't blame you I only blame the system, if not because you are working for the Fulani to destabilize the Igbo land I don't see the reason why the security have not tracked you down and get you executed up till now, idiot

1 Like

Re: Warning To The General Public, The Churches, The Banks And Transporters - Ipob by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
I don't blame you I only blame the system, if not because you are working for the Fulani to destabilize the Igbo land I don't see the reason why the security have not tracked you down and get you executed up till now, idiot
you fool

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Warning To The General Public, The Churches, The Banks And Transporters - Ipob by Idiotseverywher: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
you fool

Mazi Simon Ekpa
. Don't worry very soon, I assure you , you will do die like a dog, you will be surprised how you will be tracked and get knock off

1 Like

Re: Warning To The General Public, The Churches, The Banks And Transporters - Ipob by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Don't worry very soon, I assure you , you will do die like a dog, you will be surprised how you will be tracked and get knock off
idiot everywhere

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Warning To The General Public, The Churches, The Banks And Transporters - Ipob by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2022

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Warning To The General Public, The Churches, The Banks And Transporters - Ipob by BloomingDale(f): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Re: Warning To The General Public, The Churches, The Banks And Transporters - Ipob by christistruth01: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin

It is either Simon Ekpa doesn't understand that his SE Kinsmen are the most dispersed people in Nigeria or he doesn't give a damn about their Welfare and Safety

Aren't you supposed to first Secure your own People before declaring War ?

You declared War on Nigeria yet your people are still Scattered all over it
from the top to bottom
How exactly do you plan to stop your People Scattered all over Nigeria from doing their normal business on those days?
How do you plan to protect them if the War you are campaigning for breaks out?

This is absolutely hilarious

Simon Ekpa would have a very successful career as a Comedian

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: *COREN Inspects The Ongoing Road Project At Ufuma, Orumba North L.G.A. / Atiku Begins Plans To Run Government / Peter Obi Supporter's Lie Busted. The Apple Does Not Fall Far From The Tree.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.