Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,202 members, 7,891,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

Photos and Videos as Tinubu Speaks At Chattam House In London. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos and Videos as Tinubu Speaks At Chattam House In London. (1023 Views)

Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Speech At Chattam House Yesterday / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Photos and Videos as Tinubu Speaks At Chattam House In London. by IdiotOjukwu(f): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Photos and Videos as Tinubu Speaks At Chattam House In London. by Abdul05: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Saao:
hmm Tinubu owned Lagos I guess? Because when I came to Lagos I met Fashola ADM, then Ambode and now Sanwo olu ADM, that's by the way. Traffic congestion in any city is due to poor planning, same thing applied to flooding. The flood in Lagos is due to bad governance. No good drainages, how much will it cost to have good drainages all over Lagos? I advice u not to jump to compare Nigeria to other countries because no basis of comparison. Don't forget Lagos was built by federal government and most facilities are still been maintained by federal government eg. Third mainland bridge. I think Lagos gave so much to Tinubu than what he gave to Lagos. Thuggery in Lagos is a disaster waiting to happen, very soon, a thug will become Lagos governor if nothing is done.

Was fashola a politician before he was elected as a governor. ?

Was ambode too, a politician b4 getting to that office..?

What about Sanwo olu was he a politician ?

All these people you mentioned worked with tinubu while in office...

I now know that zombidients know nothing. ..you people are just too naive

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience Today At INEC Office / Obidients Flaunting Pvcs Online Must Be Investigated And Prosecuted. / Why Villa Hawks Are Against BAT Presidency - Jaafar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.