Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,408 members, 7,978,287 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:37 AM

"She Used Witchcraft To Succeed" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "She Used Witchcraft To Succeed" (338 Views)

What Females Need To Succeed / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members / Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"She Used Witchcraft To Succeed" by Kipaji: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
I observe that people tend to extreme polarization when building, assimilating, and using their ideas. It’s either completely true or completely false, either all white or all black, either PES or FIFA. I find it especially true here and today, in Cameroon’s society with internet everywhere. When some rich person is suspected to be involved in dark endeavors many people deduce that virtually all rich people are in the same game.

To me, it is a way for the average Cameroonian, overwhelmed by the harsh misery and the indifference of institutions towards it, to comfort him/herself in their poverty and mediocrity. It allows them to, for once, carry the good role. The rich people are all supposedly immoral and materialists and went as far as to engage in spiritual wrongdoings or to sell their souls/families/fertility/bodies to the devil. Of course, there does exist people who practice these activities. However, they are not all rich. Rich and Poor people are very active in the mystical realm. Do you really think that our poor neighborhoods are spiritually safe because people there aren’t rich? Of course, no! It is also the case that not all rich people are mystical criminals. There are many people that reached high levels of wealth without compromising their dignity and societal well-being.

So, young Cameroonians, let's stand up and work! Stop trying to find excuses to your laxity and laziness. The real magic is directed discipline! Succeeding without compromising oneself is possible!

(1) (Reply)

Realities Of Expectation / Happy New Year From New Zealand / The Strong Willed Child You Never Knew You Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.